Ronda Rousey V Charlotte Flair in an I Quit match at WWE Backlash 2022 for the world women's belt!

Why don't they settle this dispute as they did in the old school days? With a Bra and Panties, Paddle on a Pole match like Kiebler and Stratus had?

WWE...

Is there not a theater forum. :poke:

Sports, LOL.

I was not even aware that Rousey went from UFC over to WWE :(

Usually ''I Quit Matches'' ends with interference from other performers. I have only seen one that ended in'' I Quit''
That was because the loser was moving to a different area of the country. That was back in the old CWF days at the Eddie Grahm/Orlando Sports Stadium.

Usually ''I Quit Matches'' ends with interference from other performers. I have only seen one that ended in'' I Quit''
That was because the loser was moving to a different area of the country.
oh i'm an expert in I Quit matches...Orton and Batista both quit against Cena, and Godboy quit against me

I saw Alex Riley back in the FWC when he was first started out. Heard he is mostly backstage work now due to injuries.
He and Naomi (in her debut) with others put on a really good show before only about 100 people at the Armory here in Orlando.

I saw Alex Riley back in the FWC when he was first started out. Heard he is mostly backstage work now due to injuries.
He and Naomi (in her debut) with others put on a really good show before only about 100 people at the Armory here in Orlando.
great look, great body...and i'm talking about Alex Riley of course!

this makes me horny. i wanna hear one of these 2 ladies submit out loud. TAP, BITCH!

Ever since Charlotte started dating Andrade her body has gotten better. I get the feeling they only eat healthy and they’ve worked on her natural weak spots. She’s now perfect.

Ronda I love but not really sexually. She’s hot enough but not really? I bet if I met her in person all dolled up I’d be in love, but I’m comparing her to the other divas.

Anyways, she’s hot enough and a great wrestler. Great character.

I miss Bailey and asuka.

I don’t miss Nia jacks. She wasn’t good at all.

Nia Jax had a good ring presence she just needed to come up with good Mic work and maybe expand on some more spectacular moves. Shayna Bazler her old tag partner is a good one to watch in the ring she has her in-ring character down.
Ever since Charlotte started dating Andrade her body has gotten better. I get the feeling they only eat healthy and they’ve worked on her natural weak spots. She’s now perfect.

Ronda I love but not really sexually. She’s hot enough but not really? I bet if I met her in person all dolled up I’d be in love, but I’m comparing her to the other divas.

Anyways, she’s hot enough and a great wrestler. Great character.

I miss Bailey and asuka.

I don’t miss Nia jacks. She wasn’t good at all.

And comes across as a real-life bad girl but I am told she is a really nice person.

Last edited:
Nia Jax had a good ring presence she just needed to come up with good Mic work and maybe expand on some more spectacular moves. Shayna Bazler her old tag partner is a good one to watch in the ring she has her in-ring character down.

And comes across as a real-life bad girl but I am told she is a really nice person.

Nia Jax is said to have injured some of the other broads. If your in the ring with someone 1/4 your size, you really have to control yourself better.

Forum List

Back