Rose McGowan facing arrest warrant

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Rose McGowan facing arrest warrant for alleged drug possession

want to know how jacked up our system is?

9 months ago is said to have left drugs on a plane. only now, NOW they issue a warrant for her arrest ONLY AFTER she speaks out against sexual harassment.

did they let it go at the time cause she was "hollywood" - not good.
do we in fact have a system that will allow the paperwork on this to be done 9 months after the fact?

cory feldman watch on high alert.

How many years ago does she claim the fat bastard raped her?

In the years she remained silent, how many other women did the fat bastard also rape? Thanks for enabling, Rosie. Sure the other gals enjoyed dealin' with little Harve as much as you did.

Cory Feldman says he want to expose 6 studio heads to protect the children. BY MAKING A MOVIE!
Not by calling the police....
i do have to wonder how many times he's already told the police about it and they didn't care. in an interview he said he's told a lot of people by name who did it and they were only concerned with michael jackson.

This whole thing is fucked up. With rose, with cory, with all of them.
WTF man?
And whats up with cory wanting to expose the pedo ring but he needs ten million dollars first? Its supposedly for protection and the documentary, but why wouldnt they just kill him now? BEFORE it comes out?
I wouldnt doubt if half of those hollyweird sociopaths are lying.

This whole thing is fucked up. With rose, with cory, with all of them.
WTF man?
And whats up with cory wanting to expose the pedo ring but he needs ten million dollars first? Its supposedly for protection and the documentary, but why wouldnt they just kill him now? BEFORE it comes out?
I wouldnt doubt if half of those hollyweird sociopaths are lying.
but if you look around, people are walking away from the NFL and hollywood.

times are in fact changing. pretty sure if all was good in 'wood, we'd not see the rats coming out on fire from a felching gone wrong.

team 2020 2.jpg

Forum List

Back