Rosenstein is out... Mueller the Dem-slave gets a new boss

I can still remember way back when- back before the Trump propaganda machine labeled him a traitor- when the GOP still sung the praises of Mueller.

Mueller Pick Meets a Rare Bipartisan Consensus - The Atlantic

You don't remember shit....

The GOP is every bit Trump's enemy that the
DNC is.

Jo
Thats right- everyone is Trump's enemy......unless they are constantly kissing his ass......

Nope...

They're his enemies when he fights for real people. In that regard there's very little difference between the parties.

Jo

I can still remember way back when- back before the Trump propaganda machine labeled him a traitor- when the GOP still sung the praises of Mueller.

DNC is.

Jo
Thats right- everyone is Trump's enemy......unless they are constantly kissing his ass......

Nope...

They're his enemies when he fights for real people. In that regard there's very little difference between the parties.

Jo
Trump doesn't fight for real people.

Trump fights only for his own interests- his own agrandizement and his families fortunes.

Ah you loyal Trumpkins- so willing to parrot anything your Dear Leader tells you.

What I find particularly amusing is how you bought into the idea that Mueller- a life long Republican- appointed by a Republican, who himself was appointed by a Republican- is a Democrat 'slave'.

Such gullible Trumpkins.

Actually you betray the fact that you are nothing more than a political child. It doesn't matter what Mueller pretends to be what matters is what we are watching and seeing and understanding.

If you actually believe there's any real distinction between the two parties the new other gullible one my friend because you have been sold a bill of goods but only a child would buy.

Jo

DNC is.

Jo

Nope...

Jo
Trump doesn't fight for real people.

Trump fights only for his own interests- his own agrandizement and his families fortunes.

Oh? I guess that's why he chose to lose hundreds of millions of dollars a year by running for president of the United States.

Live with it he's going to be reelected in a landslide.

1.) Mueller will be shut down he's already expended every option he and come up with nothing.

2.) Trump will use the pardon power to neutralize Mueller's hitherto super-biased
Prosecutorial misconduct.

3.) I will post this shit back to you during Trump's 2020 inaugaration provided you haven't hanged yourself by then.

Jo

Last edited:
See item (ii)? 'Any matters that arose, or may arise directly from the investigation'

That's not going to stand. The writ itself is not legal....it amounts to a fishing license
And will be neutered in federal court.

Haven't you been keeping up??? That's exactly what the claim is about that writ. It's too broad to be a legally sound document.

Jo

See item (ii)? 'Any matters that arose, or may arise directly from the investigation'
So how does Manaforts old finance matters, settled years ago with DOD, comprise a matter that 'arose directly from the investigation' into Russian collusion?

That shit was a settled and known matter and Mueller is using it to pressure Manafort to compose, and that is all it is.

Trump should give the man a pardon as soon as it is best done.

That's exactly the point that more than one federal judge has made about that writ... It's so wide open its actually a fishing license not a legal writ.

What do you think Sullivan is up to?
I think he's playing Mueller. At this point
Mueller will get no cooperation from anyone now.

Jo

Ah you loyal Trumpkins- so willing to parrot anything your Dear Leader tells you.

What I find particularly amusing is how you bought into the idea that Mueller- a life long Republican- appointed by a Republican, who himself was appointed by a Republican- is a Democrat 'slave'.

Such gullible Trumpkins.

Go away Komrade.... You are exposed for what you are.

Jo

Such gullible Trumpkins.

Actually you betray the fact that you are nothing more than a political child. It doesn't matter what Mueller pretends to be what matters is what we are watching and seeing and understanding.

If you actually believe there's any real distinction between the two parties the new other gullible one my friend because you have been sold a bill of goods but only a child would buy.

Jo

Actually you betray the fact that you are just another gullible Trumpkin who believes anything your Dear Leader tells you to believe.

Nobody believes that the Mueller Probe is unbiased anymore.

the facts of the matter are unbiased and due process is underway... sorry snowflake!

Don't cry....
The fishing expedition is now over

Jo
Trumpkins sure are hoping the Mueller investigation will be shut down before Mueller releases his final report.

What are the Trumpkins so convinced that Mueller has found in Trump's closet?

Such gullible Trumpkins.

Go away Komrade.... You are exposed for what you are.

Jo

LOL- I always amused when fascists like yourself try to censor others.

Nobody believes that the Mueller Probe is unbiased anymore.

the facts of the matter are unbiased and due process is underway... sorry snowflake!

Don't cry....
The fishing expedition is now over

Jo
Trumpkins sure are hoping the Mueller investigation will be shut down before Mueller releases his final report.

What are the Trumpkins so convinced that Mueller has found in Trump's closet?

As opposed to you idiots who believe morons like Adam Schiff who tell lie after lie and can't even show a single bit of evidence that Trump did anything illegal let alone related to Russia?

Forum List

Back