Rosie offers $2 MIL bribe in Twitter.

Rosie O'Donnell could offer me $2 million to sleep with her and I'd still turn her down.

Rosie O'Donnell could offer me $2 million to sleep with her and I'd still turn her do
The loopy kunt needs to go on an no food diet...
She needs to go on a chunk of lead in the head diet.

wn.

Sure you would turn it down, no one would you dope

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You would sleep with a hog? Fancy that!
Some of us have STANDARDS... this speaks volumes about the lack of standards of some here...

The Koch's own the Republicans and even most of the Democrats politicians, but they love Trump, deregulating everything. They are free to pollute now and don't need to give a dam about additives.

Citizens United , read all about it, those Pubs love it. What the Koch brothers do should be illegal as they actually do give lots of money.

Last edited:
Rosie O'Donnell could offer me $2 million to sleep with her and I'd still turn her do

wn.

Sure you would turn it down, no one would you dope

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You would sleep with a hog? Fancy that!
Some of us have STANDARDS... this speaks volumes about the lack of standards of some here...

The Koch's own the Republicans and even most of the Democrats politicians, but they love Trump, deregulating everything. They are free to pollute now and don't need to give a dam about additives.

Citizens United , read all about it, those Pubs love it. What the Koch brothers do should be illegal as they actually do give lots of money.
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back