Rubio: Trump Shouldn't Get Nuke Codes, But I Still Back Him

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
One month after announcing his support for Donald Trump, Marco Rubio still believes that the presumptive GOP nominee is unfit to be commander-in-chief. "I stand by everything I said during the campaign," the Florida senator told THE WEEKLY STANDARD on Thursday when asked if he still believes Trump cannot be trusted with access to the country's nuclear weapons codes.

During the campaign, Rubio said that Trump was "dangerous" and that we must not hand "the nuclear codes of the United States to an erratic individual."

Rubio's comment Thursday afternoon came as Trump's character and temperament faced a new round of scrutiny following Trump's racial attack on a federal judge. Rubio condemned Trump's remarks but did not withdraw his support from the GOP nominee.

More: Rubio: I Still Believe Trump Can't Be Trusted with America's Nuclear Weapons Codes

It's hilarious to watch Republicans like Rubio gnaw off their tongues as they contort around supporting Trump.

I wonder who Rubio thinks should have control of the nuclear codes if Trump becomes president?

Lets assume that Trump is mentally unstable. Would this actually hurt us? Consider the fact that enemy countries may not do shit for fear of disturbing what they thing is an mentally unstable president. They are afraid that Trump will wake up in the middle of the night and tell his aids "I just had a dream that North Korea is nuking us. Nuke them right now"! Can you imagine how scared shitless they would be of our country?

Lets assume that Trump is mentally unstable. Would this actually hurt us? Consider the fact that enemy countries may not do shit for fear of disturbing what they thing is an mentally unstable president. They are afraid that Trump will wake up in the middle of the night and tell his aids "I just had a dream that North Korea is nuking us. Nuke them right now"! Can you imagine how scared shitless they would be of our country?

Well, then why not Charles Manson? I doubt even North Korea would fuck with him.

manson.jpg

Professional politicians are in a tough spot. Not backing the party's nominee isn't anything I see as positive for one's career advancement. While somebody like me being called a RINO isn't any skin off my nose. Perhaps Rubio figures Trump will be impeached inside a year in office.

Rubio sounds as mentally fucked up as Trump.

How else is Trump going to get Mexico to pay for the wall?

You just start nuking cities until they comply.

What are they gunno do? Invade the US? They are already in the US.

Rubio is as fake as an 11 dollar bill, and crooked as a barrel of Snakes, the only politician in modern history who celebrated when he lost which was most of the time..:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rubio:cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back