Rudy Giuliani Rages at Judge Over Fani Willis Ruling

Not even close. He finally managed to delay some stuff after throwing literally everything but the kitchen sink against the wall. That's all.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, but grind on they do.
President Trump will pardon himself killing the federal case and believe me no one wants to prosecute a sitting president.... which ends the rest of the cases... So delaying is a win...

President Trump will pardon himself killing the federal case and believe me no one wants to prosecute a sitting president.... which ends the rest of the cases... So delaying is a win...
He won't be elected. He is underperforming every vote while the Democrats do the opposite. His failing mental state becomes more obvious with every public appearance.

He may not even live til the election, the dementia is accelerating.

He won't be elected. He is underperforming every vote while the Democrats do the opposite. His failing mental state becomes more obvious with every public appearance.

He may not even live til the election, the dementia is accelerating.
He is beating Joe in every single swing state and even CNN had to agree if the election were held today Trump would win....

Rudy and many other MAGA types are all over the media foaming at the mouth about the ruling.

We told all of you she wasn't getting removed. We warned you all this was just a sideshow.

If the judge wasn't in fear for his and his family's life I doubt he would have even gone as far as he did, but I admit it was a neat maneuver letting the "defendants" choose who had to resign. Keeps his hands a bit cleaner from the trump supporter perspective.

Typical Democrat dishonesty.

The fix was in from the beginning. That idiot Judge use to work for Willis. Besides nobody White in Georgia is every going to go against the filthy ass Atlanta Negro mafia. They will riot and burn and loot the city.

The Judge offered up the gigolo as a tribute. Somebody that had already been paid his almost a million dollars and had serviced fat ass Fani with his BBC.

Rudy is VERY mad that he still has to face possible mandatory prison time for his crimes.

Will wonders never cease?

You ain't got nothing... evidence that you are just full of shit...
Except your hilariously idiotic posts.

Make another one! Freakish conspiracy theories are my favorites to laugh at.

Did you hear Rudy is big mad that he has to go to trial for his felonies?

Shocking!

Rudy and many other MAGA types are all over the media foaming at the mouth about the ruling.

We told all of you she wasn't getting removed. We warned you all this was just a sideshow.

If the judge wasn't in fear for his and his family's life I doubt he would have even gone as far as he did, but I admit it was a neat maneuver letting the "defendants" choose who had to resign. Keeps his hands a bit cleaner from the trump supporter perspective.

1710618307446.png

Except your hilariously idiotic posts.

Make another one! Freakish conspiracy theories are my favorites to laugh at.

Did you hear Rudy is big mad that he has to go to trial for his felonies?

Shocking!
Put up or shut up.... if you can't prove your accusations don't make them...

OP Creepitus did you forget that your girlfriend Fani is going to be investigated by the state of Georgia. Lets see what they do to your girl next.! :p

Nope, this is all over but the crying.
Yes. YOUR crying when Willis gets her ass handed to her, gets disbarred and bankrupted on counter suits, and Trump walks. Three charges already tossed and 10 more on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back