Rudy! In America No One Is Above The Law

quote: A federal judge has found former New York City mayor and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani liable for defaming two Georgia election workers who he falsely accused of tampering with the 2020 election results.

Giuliani will still go to trial in D.C. federal court on the amount of monetary damages he owes to Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ArShaye Moss for defaming them. But Judge Beryl A. Howell has already ordered Giuliani to pay roughly $132,000 in sanctions between his personal and business assets for failures to hand over relevant information to the plaintiffs.

It's long been my opinion that Rudy was a poser, a fraud, a shyster; a publicly paid lawyer, turned publicly paid pol, turned celebrity profiting off of national tragedy.

Ghouli has already sold his apartment in NYC. 01135809 has paid Ghouli the money he owes him. Which in and of itself is NOT surprising, 01135809 never pays his lawyers.

Ghouli wanted to a player, instead he'll become a convict...it's called Karma Ghouli, and Karma is cast iron bitch.

The whataboutism is a false narrative, because they use the Trump accusations as a form of intimidation to obstruct the Biden investigations.
Everything is always tit for tat a day after, and often they accused their opposition of things they were doing (whataboutism) to try and strike to it first as a tactical strategy that's in their textbooks on radicalism.
The fact you don't know which came first when it's no Chicken or the egg riddle, means their tactic worked.
You should be insulted that they think so low of your intellect, that you'd buy the spin including their "whataboutism" rebuttles. Dumbest reply you can make to protect selling out your country and causing more deaths than Bin Laden.
Good grief. What kind of psycho babble rhetoric was that spiel?

Here is the thread title.

"Rudy! In America No One Is Above The Law"

This thread is about Rudy. Bringing up Biden and now Trump is whataboutism despite your laughable propaganda.

Don't quit your day job.

You protest prosecuters who go after mobsters ONLY when going after the Biden crime family but not other mobsters, so either you are pro cartel or are corrupt yourself, maybe even a terrorist. There is no explaining going after national heroes unless you are anti American anti Law. They targeted him as soon as he investigated the Biden's Ukraine corruption schemes, as he was getting to close to what would pull down tbe whole house of cards because Biden isn't the only one feeding off Corruption schemes in Ukraine, so is Kerry, Pelosi, and Schiff to name a few
Whataboutism.

Try hard to stick to the topic.

I think you can do it.

Good luck.

Good grief. What kind of psycho babble rhetoric was that spiel?

Here is the thread title.

"Rudy! In America No One Is Above The Law"

This thread is about Rudy. Bringing up Biden and now Trump is whataboutism despite your laughable propaganda.

Don't quit your day job.
Sherlock, It was Giuliani who got their vengeance when he was to close to comfort investigating Hunter in Ukraine.
His track record against Crime families made him a threat, and what he found made him a target.
7xku4b.jpg

Last edited:
Whataboutism.

Try hard to stick to the topic.

I think you can do it.

Good luck.
You brought up whataboutism, which is your deflection, and I explained why.
That is your topic, not mine,
but thanks👍 for showing how censorship works when you can't back your own arguments.🤷

Was there ever an explanation for why they were running the same ballots through a machine multiple times after election observers left the building because they were lied to about a water main bursting?

Sherlock, It was Giuliani who got their vengeance when he was to close to comfort investigating Hunter in Ukraine.
His track record against Crime families made him a threat, and what he found made him a target.
View attachment 822817
ROFL.

Where are the charges.

Guliani says he has evidence.

Guliani never provides evidence.

HaShev believes their was evidence.

Yawn....

You brought up whataboutism, which is your deflection, and I explained why.
That is your topic, not mine,
but thanks👍 for showing how censorship works when you can't back your own arguments.🤷
It's not my topic silly.

It is the OPers topic and you keep trying to highjack it.

quote: A federal judge has found former New York City mayor and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani liable for defaming two Georgia election workers who he falsely accused of tampering with the 2020 election results.

Giuliani will still go to trial in D.C. federal court on the amount of monetary damages he owes to Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ArShaye Moss for defaming them. But Judge Beryl A. Howell has already ordered Giuliani to pay roughly $132,000 in sanctions between his personal and business assets for failures to hand over relevant information to the plaintiffs.

It's long been my opinion that Rudy was a poser, a fraud, a shyster; a publicly paid lawyer, turned publicly paid pol, turned celebrity profiting off of national tragedy.
Pretty much where this county stands now.I heard Mark Levin
on his Podcast explain whats going on here.Plus an Abortion
or Pro Life demonstration going yo trial.
Try .... Judges in black robes who have no business being
appointed let alone for life.But a Potus whether Clinton of Obama
doing their best to appoint Judges who care less about
any scales of justice.Plus one of the Judges was a favorite of
Senator Leahey.
5 Pro-Life abortion demonstrators were just jailed
and charged with extreme trumped-up crap.
They did not hurt a single person or damage property.
They basically chanted and sang outside a virile notorious
Abortion clinic where over 100 aborted fetus were dumped
in some waste disposal.At least 5 of those fetus are under
investigation for being aborted after being born .
One of the cases is using some Klan act { dating back many decades }
as if extreme Intimidation was used by these totally harmless
Pro-life activist.And these Black robe judges are perfectly fine
with use of same Klan Act { looking at 11 years per defendant }.

You protest prosecuters who go after mobsters ONLY when going after the Biden crime family but not other mobsters, so either you are pro cartel or are corrupt yourself, maybe even a terrorist. There is no explaining going after national heroes unless you are anti American anti Law. They targeted him as soon as he investigated the Biden's Ukraine corruption schemes, as he was getting to close to what would pull down tbe whole house of cards because Biden isn't the only one feeding off Corruption schemes in Ukraine, so is Kerry, Pelosi, and Schiff to name a few
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

It's not my topic silly.

It is the OPers topic and you keep trying to highjack it.
The words "that is your topic" means the whataboutism excuse not the OP, which I pointed out is a flawed response smokescreen to the fact their political hitjob is the actual attempt at whataboutism. Notice your confusion is over word play and semantics and you never can address the Elephant in the room, no not Chris Christie,
Stacy Abram -as long as ahe's not charged, this becomes obvious intimidation Obstruction political hitjobs as a tactic to manipulate elections they can't win played straight on the issues and policies.

Everything comes down deflection for you. Ghouli is going down....but....but....but look over there......
They know their cases are weak and will lose on appeal, but they do it anyway as tactical intimidation (obstruction) and election intereference, while setting the Cartel- Mob like emphasis on retribution for comming against their regime and interests they send a message to any other future and present non polititian from running against the corrupt system and or being part of helping them run or assist by being part of the administration.

The words "that is your topic" means the whataboutism excuse not the OP, which I pointed out is a flawed response smokescreen to the fact their political hitjob is the actual attempt at whataboutism. Notice your confusion is over word play and semantics and you never can address the Elephant in the room, no not Chris Christie,
Stacy Abram -as long as ahe's not charged, this becomes obvious intimidation Obstruction political hitjobs as a tactic to manipulate elections they can't win played straight on the issues and policies.
Good grief.

Even trumpers can recognize your deflection. trolling.

Have a great day.

Good grief.

Even trumpers can recognize your deflection. trolling.

Have a great day.
You never denied you were a terrorist.
So are you Hezbollah Syrian living in Europe trolling American Politics?
The reason I ask is, who else would support the Terrorist acts that killed 182,000 a year with Fentanyl, all because Joe is compromised by China and the Cartels.

This is great... This nonsense needs to be stopped and punished.

🥰
and we have this great insight:

The Trump reckoning, long in coming, has arrived — and not just in the array of criminal cases against the former president himself. A pair of powerful rulings in civil cases against two top Trump advisers offers another illustration of how the court system can stand up against the sheer lawlessness of such behavior.

For years, the Trump way — ignore lawful subpoenas, assert unfounded exemptions from compliance and generally run out the clock on legal claims — has been distressingly successful. Stonewalling has proved a particularly successful strategy in the face of congressional investigations.

But that approach has its limits, on welcome display this week in D.C. federal court, where two judges rendered powerful rulings against Trump advisers Rudy Giuliani and Peter Navarro that amounted to: Stop this nonsense. It’s not nice to fool with federal judges. They possess the power to rule against you, especially when you push the limits.

Forum List

Back