🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rumors of war: Over one million American at risk of North Korea Nuke attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
RUMORS OF WAR: Over One Million Americans at Risk of North Korea Nuke Attack

Sources are indicating that North Korea is working to develop a “pre-emptive first strike capability” and an inter-continental ballistic missile (ICBM) to be used against its enemies which include the United States of America! So far the only response from the White House is the considerations of sweeping sanctions to counter North Korea’s nuclear and missile threats.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let say chubs decides to do this, or gets his little weapon off the ground , oh never mind I can't imagine this marshmallow actually having the loot to get anything off the ground.

That clown comes from a long line of pyschos. i was over there back when his crazy ass father was in power. Drumpf isnt going to do anything major without Chinas permission. He may talk a good game but he is afraid of China.

That clown comes from a long line of pyschos. i was over there back when his crazy ass father was in power. Drumpf isnt going to do anything major without Chinas permission. He may talk a good game but he is afraid of China.

Trump respects China and not afraid. I respect China too because without them, Walmart would go out of business.

• Banned

Trump respects China and not afraid. I respect China too because without them, Walmart would go out of business.

Which explains why the US has hardly any jobs. CHINA.

Of course Drumpf is afraid of China. Why hasnt he stopped China from killing us in imports to Walmart alone?

Of course Drumpf is afraid of China. Why hasnt he stopped China from killing us in imports to Walmart alone?

Basically what you are saying is when Trump hears the word China, he trembles in fear.

Basically what you are saying is when Trump hears the word China, he trembles in fear.
Basically.

• Banned

Trump trembles over nothing............... China should be feared for more reasons than one.
Research it because you must not understand how deeply they already have their claws into this Country.

Basically.

There is still the Formosa (Taiwan) problem that China wants back. Toss Taiwan to China with a signed agreement that North Korea is left defenseless. England gave Hong Kong back and Portugal gave Macao back without the chaos that was expected.

Even China is getting tired of North Korea's bullshit. They won't stop the US and South Korea from dropping the hammer on Fat boy.

Basically.

There is still the Formosa (Taiwan) problem that China wants back. Toss Taiwan to China with a signed agreement that North Korea is left defenseless. England gave Hong Kong back and Portugal gave Macao back without the chaos that was expected.
Geography. No way China allows the US that close to their border. Check out where N. Korea is.

I have been to an open air food market in China and the bushel baskets of rice looked black. I watched a guy buy the rice and the seller waved his arm over it and the flies flew off and the rice was white. The seller scooped and weighed the proper amount and then the flies re-landed. Then I walked through the meat section which is unrefrigerated and looked at that. USDA would have a heart attack in China.

Forum List

Back