🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rump Invited to Winnipeg...

I assume that means Winnepeg also sent a letter to Obama saying they'd be willing to take all those Syrians in?????

Fd0s00j.jpg

I assume that means Winnepeg also sent a letter to Obama saying they'd be willing to take all those Syrians in?????

So you don't mind showing how lazy you are.

You're so lazy you can't even read the article posted.

Here since you're too lazy to actually read the article I'll paste the info below:

The first of some twenty-five thousand Syrian refugees being relocated to Canada arrived last night, and Manitoba will host up to 2,000 of them.

.... to learn compassion.

Brian Bowman, Mayor of Winnipeg, send Donald Rump a letter of invitation to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, based in Winnipeg, yesterday on the 66th International Human Rights Day.

>> Bowman said Winnipeggers' tolerance comes from a deep understanding of other cultures, and he hoped that a visit to the city might help Trump develop more compassion and tolerance.

"At the very least, it is my hope that you might learn the Winnipeg way of cultural inclusion," he finishes.

But Idris Elbakri, president of the Manitoba Islamic Association, said he doesn't think Trump would gain much from a visit to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.

"I think we need to give this person as little air time as possible. I think he's thriving on attention," he told CBC News on Thursday night. "I think he's someone who's, at this point, he's closed his heart and closed his mind, only opens his mouth. The comments, his consistent escalating rhetoric about Mexicans and Muslims, and who knows who's next?"

Elbakri added that Trump's call to close the U.S. border to Muslims has worried his American friends. "I have a lot of friends there, Muslims and non-Muslim, and they are all extremely hurt and they're all extremely worried that this is the rise of a very, potentially, very, very dark and damaging force," Elbakri said. <<

Hillary Clinton visited Winnipeg early this year speaking on extremism and counterterrorism.

The first of some twenty-five thousand Syrian refugees being relocated to Canada arrived last night, and Manitoba will host up to 2,000 of them.

Meanwhile, a real estate developer in Dubai has stripped Rump's name and image from its six-billion-dollar AKOYA golf course currently under construction. "Gold letters spelling out "Trump International Gold Club," affixed to a landscaped stone wall at the entrance to the project site, were also removed later in the day, according to the Reuters photographer." -- link

Two days ago, the Scottish government stripped Rump of his "Global Scot" business ambassadorship, declaring: "Mr Trump’s recent remarks have shown that he is no longer fit to be a business ambassador for Scotland and the First Minister has decided his membership of the respected GlobalScot business network should be withdrawn with immediate effect."

In a related Scottish story, Rump, who's mother was Scottish, also had an honorary degree revoked:

>> "In 2010 Robert Gordon University awarded an honorary DBA to Mr Donald Trump, in recognition of his achievements as an entrepreneur and businessman.

In the course of the current US election campaign, Mr Trump has made a number of statements that are wholly incompatible with the ethos and values of the university. The university has therefore decided to revoke its award of the honorary degree.” <<​

Yes, let us all put the sensitivities of Muslims ahead of national security, Islamic terrorism, and the reality on the ground.

You liberals have this phony love for everyone except Christianity, the military, babies in the wombs, border patrols and the police. Instead you want us to bow down before Mother Earth, Muslims, mad scientists, and the demands of perverts everywhere.

This “rights” thing is so selective it’s pretty embarrassing. I keep wondering how many bombs it will take from Islamic evil men and women before you all will realize we are at war and when one is at war certain rights become curtailed? Why just today Missouri is on alert because three Arab men have been video taped purchased 150 cell phones from three Walmarts with cash. Phones that are both hard to trace communications and also capable of setting off explosives remotely. You know what I think? I think since what they have done is legal we should leave them alone, otherwise we may be accused of profiling and invading the privacy of citizens. Winnipeg can help us with all that and explain compassion to us.

https://thehornnews.com/warning-terror-attack-unfolding-in-americas-heartland/

Muslims... security... terrorism... liberals... Christianity... military... babies .. border patrols... police.... Mother Earth... scientists... perverts... Missouri.... Arabs.... Mal-Wart....Not one of those entities are part of this topic.

With the exception of the word "Winnipeg". And indirectly, "military" -- it was a military plane that brought the refugees from Jordan.

I could kinda see "perverts", since it's about Rump.

My post was about Winnipeg talking to Trump about having compassion and sensitivities to Muslims and why I think Winnipeg and your type are dangerous blind "party first" fools for agreeing with them.

But apparently that is lost on you. No wonder we will never prevail or be secure.

Keep your phony compassion angle rolling, and how much you really care about the survival of this nation. In fact, why don't you and Winnipeg take your message to Paris and gauge that reception?

Actually I once lived in Paris. For a short time I worked right there at Place de la Republique, which was one of the active spots in the attack recently.

Half my friends there, at least before I took an au pair job, were, as it happens, Muslims. So I know them a tiny bit deeper than an artificical-hair-on-fire scapegoat concept. I actually know them as people.

Who knew, right?

Were your friends real Muslims or fake ones? Real Muslims are commanded to follow the Koran and should have had plans to behead you.

Real ones. Which are, admittedly, not the same as the ones in those comic books you read online. Rather, this would be what those of us in the real world call "the real world" (q.v.).

No one beheaded anyone; no one even had a conflict. Rather, we shared what info we all had on --- where to find work, where to sleep that night, cheap eats (not easy in Paris) -- you know, life stuff. I don't believe anybody brought up the Koran at all. It wasn't relevant. It still isn't.

Forum List

Back