🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush, at a loss for Words

"No greater love has a man than this...." -- God

FINALLY! Rush is at a loss for words!

Vile liberals wont understand this as the posts will show

All I know about windbag was that he is a partisan talk show radio c*nt. So, how did he deserve a medal again? Refresh my memory deplorables! He's probably going to die soon, yes?

All I know about windbag was that he is a partisan talk show radio c*nt. So, how did he deserve a medal again? Refresh my memory deplorables! He's probably going to die soon, yes?

Damn, you really ARE an unfeeling moron. Congratulations.

I knew how it would go.

Always nice to expose the left for who they really are.

No FUCK YOU you drunk HYPOCRITE. Shall we put up all your pals from CNN and MSNBC and the bullshit you cheer? Not enough space here for that so fuck you asshole.

'drunk'? you clearly have no idea WTF you are talking about & i see you couldn't refudiate what oxyboy has peddled. i urge you to find anything from CNN or MSNBC that matches the vitriol that evil cretin spews regarding poor children, or women, or brown people, or doesn't speak english.

you can't 'cause you won't.

remember when i said fuck you?

fuck you twice.

You really need to sober up before posting more gibberish. Another person without proper upbringing. So fuck you. Of course you don’t consider insulting Trump supporters to be bad.

accusing another poster of being drunk or telling them to put the meth pipe down is the first sign of a losing loser who can't debate for shit.

sooooooooooooooo..................... where are those links, loser?

Post where I mentioned a meth pipe you fucking drunk. Does it chafed you’re pussy that I just tell you to fuck off and die in a very painful way? Good. Having exposed you and every libtard here as hypocritical, bigoted, “tolerant” people, my work here is done. Continue your meltdown and bender. Next time, try debating my 3 year old. She’ll go easier on you you bound for hell idiot. Fuck off loser.

^^^ triggered loooooooooooooser^^^

Poor drink whining loser. Again asshole, show where I mentioned a meth pipe. Oh you can't because you're a triggered drunk loser .I just turned you into a smear on the wall drunky. Your lack of argument is noted. As is your forfeit. You are exposed as a bigoted hypocritical piece of shit. My work here is complete.

Aww, Are we talking about fee fees now? Are you playing the role of a left winger fucktard now? Why would I care about a partisan talk show radio c*nt? Enlighten me, deplorables! Here's your chance!

Aww, Are we talking about fee fees now? Are you playing the role of a left winger fucktard now? Why would I care about a partisan talk show radio c*nt? Enlighten me, deplorables! Here's your chance!

You really ARE an unfeeling bastard. Again, congratulations.

Thanks! :auiqs.jpg:Man. When you look at your life on your deathbed, are you going to regale to your loving family members the tales of the moments you sat on your fat ass and listened for hours to a pill-addicted right wing idiot like Rush Limbaugh who didn't serve in the military, yet told you boomers how you should live your life as a True American while simultaneously selling you Carbonite, a better backup plan?

Thanks! :auiqs.jpg:Man. When you look at your life on your deathbed, are you going to regale to your loving family members the tales of the moments you sat on your fat ass and listened for hours to a pill-addicted right wing idiot like Rush Limbaugh who didn't serve in the military, yet told you boomers how you should live your life as a True American while simultaneously selling you Carbonite, a better backup plan?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Yes, you are. :auiqs.jpg: That's why some of us have been trying to wake you from your stupor of stupid. Can't say we didn't try.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Yes, you are. :auiqs.jpg: That's why some of us have been trying to wake you from your stupor of stupid. Can't say we didn't try.
Just pitiful. What IS your I.Q.? I have a feeling it's not much above room temperature.

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.
He makes you mad, because he exposes liberal lies.
Actually he pisses me off because he lies to divide , hurts America & creates really stupid assfucks like you.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Just pitiful. What IS your I.Q.? I have a feeling it's not much above room temperature.

Go to bed grampa.

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Thank God.
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
Most of what those people say is the stupidity of the agendas gone overboard. The real racists as just one example are the Progs who leave high tax areas to low tax environs while all the time spouting how open minded and liberal they are. They get away from "the problem".
WTF is "high tax areas to low tax environs" refer to.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Fine. Since you older folks put so much hay into a person's IQ, I actually went and did an online IQ test. Just for you, precious. It says I scored 138. It sounds rather low, and I suppose that makes me pitiful to a beacon of intelligence such as yourself, and yet, I still don't care about Rush Limbaugh. :auiqs.jpg:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.
Actually he pisses me off because he lies to divide , hurts America & creates really stupid assfucks like you.
Yep. Everybody lies when a leftist is exposed. That's why Democrats are dying day-by-day. The cancer wont be thoroughly removed from the country by the end of Trump's second term, but you're time is almost up.

You're only hope is the brainwashed children. Every other group that used to support you is finally waking up

'drunk'? you clearly have no idea WTF you are talking about & i see you couldn't refudiate what oxyboy has peddled. i urge you to find anything from CNN or MSNBC that matches the vitriol that evil cretin spews regarding poor children, or women, or brown people, or doesn't speak english.

you can't 'cause you won't.

remember when i said fuck you?

fuck you twice.

You really need to sober up before posting more gibberish. Another person without proper upbringing. So fuck you. Of course you don’t consider insulting Trump supporters to be bad.

accusing another poster of being drunk or telling them to put the meth pipe down is the first sign of a losing loser who can't debate for shit.

sooooooooooooooo..................... where are those links, loser?

Post where I mentioned a meth pipe you fucking drunk. Does it chafed you’re pussy that I just tell you to fuck off and die in a very painful way? Good. Having exposed you and every libtard here as hypocritical, bigoted, “tolerant” people, my work here is done. Continue your meltdown and bender. Next time, try debating my 3 year old. She’ll go easier on you you bound for hell idiot. Fuck off loser.

^^^ triggered loooooooooooooser^^^

Poor drink whining loser. Again asshole, show where I mentioned a meth pipe. Oh you can't because you're a triggered drunk loser .I just turned you into a smear on the wall drunky. Your lack of argument is noted. As is your forfeit. You are exposed as a bigoted hypocritical piece of shit. My work here is complete.

:auiqs.jpg:your comprehensive reading skills suck. go back & re read what i said. i didn't say *you* specifically. it was generic for when ANY poster accuses another of drinking or smoking meth because they have no facts or real retort to come back with. just like YOU did, you little generic basket dweller. you did nothing but prove my point because you have yet to show any links to back up your accusation re: CNN or MSNBC.

& you have proven that you are weak by calling me a drunk. i don't drink - but don't let that stupid assertion stop you from being the generic weak loser that you are. next time you can prove that i am a drunk too.

no worries - that won't happen either because we both know you're just a spreader of generic weak fake news like most of your buddies in the basket. :113:

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Fine. Since you older folks put so much hay into a person's IQ, I actually went and did an online IQ test. Just for you, precious. It says I scored 138. It sounds rather low, and I suppose that makes me pitiful to a beacon of intelligence such as yourself, and yet, I still don't care about Rush Limbaugh. :auiqs.jpg:

90 - 110 is considered 'average'.

Those were the daze huh.
What lies are you talking about?

Forum List

Back