Rush Limbaugh's "Stack of Stuff"

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you listen to Rush you have heard of his "Stack of Stuff", news articles and sources where he draws his news of the day from.

As a subscriber I get to see the stack. Visitors to his site cannot. I will share it with you guys on a daily basis if the moderators here allow the thread to stay open.

Here is the stack from December 19:

Daily Wire: Defiant Trump At Michigan Rally: ‘I Don’t Know About You, But I’m Having A Good Time’
Politico: Pelosi Threatens to Delay Senate Impeachment Trial
Breitbart: Mitch McConnell: Pelosi ‘Too Afraid’ to Send Impeachment Articles to Senate
New York Post: Nancy Pelosi’s Stomach-Turning Impeachment Charade Damages America – Michael Goodwin
The Hill: Anti-Trump Celebs Celebrate: ‘Happy Impeachment Day, America!’
Daily Caller: Nancy Pelosi Shoots Glare At Democrats Who Clap As Impeachment Passes
Federalist: 4 Reasons Trump’s Impeachment Is The Weakest In U.S. History – Mollie Hemingway
National Review: McConnell Slams ‘Most Rushed, Least Thorough’ Impeachment Process in Speech on Senate Floor
UKDM: Mitch McConnell Threatens To Cancel Donald Trump’s Senate Trial If ‘Scared’ Nancy Pelosi Does Not Hand Over ‘Slapdash’ Articles Of Impeachment – As Speaker Slams Him As A ‘ROGUE Leader’ And President Gloats He Will Be Cleared By ‘Default’
Breitbart: New Nike Kaepernick Shoe Commemorates Date He First Sat for National Anthem
Breitbart: Senate Can Acquit Even If House Withholds Articles of Impeachment – Joel Pollak
Federalist: Why Impeachment Is A Massive Blunder For Nancy Pelosi – Christopher Bedford
Issues and Insights: Dems’ Real Impeachment Goal: Sabotage Trump’s Second Term
National Review: Former Intelligence Chiefs Fit Perfectly into Media Advocacy Culture – Victor Davis Hanson

MeXyZUTZS2t3BQFDf1tFUDEfIM4I1y02R2CAXfdcUAk.jpg

In reality a Stack Of SHIT!
Thats what your mom said when your punk ass popped out
Like Impeached Tramp, Russia Limbaugh is on BOTH sides of every issue.
October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen
November 2, 2011
RUSH: There is no average American. The average American is a myth.
May 2, 2008
RUSH: And I'm thinking, if I'm your average, ignorant klutz American -- you know, there are too many ignorant people, the most expensive commodity --

Forum List

Back