Russia breaks out Chemical Warfare Troops.... Putin is desperate....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Times of India is reporting that troops trained in the deployment of chemical agents are now going to Ukraine and may already be there. Putin appears to be ready now and is going to break the treaty of Verzi which banned the use of chemical weapons. Russian troops are fleeing the areas around Ukrainian strong holds.

This does not look good.

IF Putin uses chemical munitions, this breach of the Verzi treaty will put us in a shooting war with Russia.

If he uses chemical weapons, the whole world is gonna denounce him. Remember what happened when others used them a few years back? Damn near every nation decried their actions.

If he uses chemical weapons, the whole world is gonna denounce him. Remember what happened when others used them a few years back? Damn near every nation decried their actions.
More likely the idiots running the USG will have the Ukes use chemical weapons and then blame Pootin. It worked somewhat in Syria, why not Uke?

IS Putin counting on yellow backed Biden to run from the conflict, and let him do what he wants?
We no longer have a military capable of a fight. This is our military
transgender.military.jpg

This is our admiralbiden-trans-freaks.jpg

Times of India is reporting that troops trained in the deployment of chemical agents are now going to Ukraine and may already be there. Putin appears to be ready now and is going to break the treaty of Verzi which banned the use of chemical weapons. Russian troops are fleeing the areas around Ukrainian strong holds.

This does not look good.

Putin has got to know that if he dumb enough to use chemical weapons, N.A.T.O. will pour into Ukraine and unlesh holy hell on Russian Forces.

During WWII, Germany had huge Chemical Weapons Stash. Hitler had no fond memories Gas used in WWI. The Allies, including Russia and the U.S. also had Chemical Mutions. Use of such weapons by Germany would have resulted in Tit for Tat attacks by the Allies.

Killing Jews and Sub-Humans must have different, we know about
ZyKlon -B.

N.A.T.O. High Command in Brussels must be shitting bricks at this news. That does not mean that N.A.T.O. is NOT prepared. Hopefully, Pooty will not do the the dumb.

You mean the supposed Assad “chemical weapon” attack? Just when the President Trump announced we were going to pull out?

Yea, we know bullshit when we see it.

I doubt it. You'll still have thousands of Trump supporters here cheering for him. They are that craven. As for the rest of the world, if invading another nation didn't turn them off before, I doubt upping the ante would do it.

I doubt it. You'll still have thousands of Trump supporters here cheering for him. They are that craven. As for the rest of the world, if invading another nation didn't turn them off before, I doubt upping the ante would do it.
Wow! Delusional!

I’ve yet to meet a Trumper who supports Putin. Most hate him. Are you just being a usual stupid partisan D?

Wow! Delusional!

I’ve yet to meet a Trumper who supports Putin. Most hate him. Are you just being a usual stupid partisan D?

You've yet to meet a Trumper who supports Putin? Really? Guess you haven't been reading many posts on USMB, as there are a lot of Trumpers who have openly stated they support Putin.

Not this shit again!
This scare propaganda story resurfaces like clockwork every couple months.
I refer you to past USMB threads on this all too familiar boogeyman.

Forum List

Back