The Daily Liberal Meltdown

I have. Biden's actually slightly up in some of the polls. :)
Sorry, you didn't get what you were hoping for out of this.
Give Trump up and you might actually win the election.
Veggie with high polls.

Hmmm

Shows clearly your voters are brain dead idiots.

Veggie with high polls.

Hmmm

Shows clearly your voters are brain dead idiots.

LOL. Yep. That's been you members of Alt-Right Nation for the past 48 hours or so when you realized you didn't get the massive swing you were hoping for.
Spin, spin, spin, deflect, spin. It's a bit early to be pulling out all the stops.

Psst, I'll let you in on a little secret....give..Trump..up...and you'll find your chances of winning skyrocket. :)
Biden was bad on Thursday night. But most of America saw an even worse option in Trump. A liar. A narcissist. Inept in policy discussion. An absolute moron.

LOL. Yep. That's been you members of Alt-Right Nation for the past 48 hours or so when you realized you didn't get the massive swing you were hoping for.
Spin, spin, spin, deflect, spin. It's a bit early to be pulling out all the stops.

Psst, I'll let you in on a little secret....give..Trump..up...and you'll find your chances of winning skyrocket. :)
Biden was bad on Thursday night. But most of America saw an even worse option in Trump. A liar. A narcissist. Inept in policy discussion. An absolute moron.

uh I think you're confusing parties ... did the left get the boost [grab] you were hoping it would get ?
LOL. After Biden's performance on Thursday night, I wasn't expecting a boost for him. :)

What I DIDN'T forsee happening was Trump actually losing ground in a few polls...or Biden out fundraising him. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back