The Daily Liberal Meltdown

Staged, planned. Biden is no longer usefull to them. They will throw him out like the trash
If Barack had been exposed like Biden, the same would have happened to him.

Barack and Michelle are not the people the media claims they are.

If the truth were allowed to be seen they'd be lucky to get out of the country before they were arrested.

Last edited:
Donald Trump lied is the number 1 talking-point libs have.

Kameltoe Harris says that Trump's imaginary lies erases the fact that Biden is too old and mentally incompetent to be president, and then she lies "It Was A Slow Start" when asked if she was concerned about Biden's horrific performance during the debate:

Donald Trump lied is the number 1 talking-point libs have.

Kameltoe Harris says that Trump's imaginary lies erases the fact that Biden is too old and mentally incompetent to be president, and then she lies "It Was A Slow Start" when asked if she was concerned about Biden's horrific performance during the debate:

They just NEVER STOP LYING.

It never ends. The original is still the best, especially with audio.

inaugurationscream.gif

Liberals sometimes are forced to face the truth, and when that happens you get some epic meltdowns that are hilarious.

The meltdown on the left was massive Thursday Night, but lately their meltdowns have been becoming more and more public thanks to the internet.

Here's the first one I spotted on Twitter this morning:

I'm surprised she didn't say that our Democracy was being destroyed before our eyes.

They never should have closed the looney bins. That woman is nucking futs.

Libs its going to get real bad for you... maybe you should all move to Canada before the rush happens in November....

There is no denial.
I am smiling right now because I know you are pissed.
You didn't get the massive swing you were looking for on Thursday night and it's driving you insane. :)

That's because while Biden was bad....he opponent is still Donald John Trump.
Not many minds were changed after Thursday night.

The video shows biden faking taking a dump?

That seems to be true but from the senile old man’s perspective what was the point?

Can someone explain the joke?
It means he's just aware enough to make a sick joke at his own expense,.

It's like Trump talking about his hair.

It's meant to come off as modest, but when Biden does that shit it looks obscene.

It means he's just aware enough to make a sick joke at his own expense,.

It's like Trump talking about his hair.

It's meant to come off as modest, but when Biden does that shit it looks obscene.
I get that

White men cant dance

But a joke has to be understandable to be funny

And I still dont understand what is there about taking s crap that is supposed to be funny?

Maybe I’m slow but I dont see the joke

I get that

White men cant dance

But a joke has to be understandable to be funny

And I still dont understand what is there about taking s crap that is supposed to be funny?

Maybe I’m slow but I dont see the joke
It's a combination of evil tendencies on Biden's part and a lack of reverence for his office that causes him to act like a dirty old baby-sniffer who belongs in retirement.

Forum List

Back