🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia Loading Up On Nukes...i'm Sure They Don't Mean Anything By It...

Russia needs some serious firepower if they expect to get through the white house spider hole. I mean bunker.

Perhaps it is time for the military to step in and temporarily run the country and make the following changes:
1. Temporarily suspend the Constitution.
2. End Posse Comatus and militarize our northern and southern borders. Add high-tech detection along our borders to stop illegal entry.
3. Significantly strengthen our military and replace our aging nukes with updated hydrogen bombs.
4. For people that need work and can work, offer them jobs in munitions and defense companies.
5. End all immigration, no matter what nation someone comes from. Our rivers are being used to the point of not being able to reach the ocean. More immigrants will only worsen the already existing problem.
6. Dramatically improve our poor education system and push science. Scientific advances will help keep us number one. Make it clear that religious teachings must remain in religious schools, not public schools.
7. Make some changes to the Constitution:
a. Clarify the right for non-criminals to openly carry handguns.
b. Remove the section that states that congress shall make no law with regards to the establishment of religion to read that no religion shall be preached that is incompatible with western ideals and no religion shall rule the government.

Billc, Jroc, Desperado, Shart, Katz, and Mdiver...

You've lost all grip on reality. All drugs, in excess, are terrible for you. Memorize that.

Perhaps it is time for the military to step in and temporarily run the country...
At which point, it is my hope that we see wholesale mutiny amongst the millions of loyal service people who have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution.

It is also my hope that untold millions of veterans rise up and march alongside them to quickly overwhelm any such hunta and to restore constitutional governance.

I will be one of those millions of veterans, in the extremely unlikely event that such a state of affairs materializes.

What was that tag-line?

"My oath to uphold and defend the Constitution has no expiration date."

Under the current situation regarding Islam, our very own Constitution has a glaring flaw in it which will ultimately lead to its undoing and our nation's undoing. You will notice that I said that it would be a "temporary" change and that the only changes to the Constitution would be in two specific areas alone, to preserve our nation.

Forum List

Back