Russia to install a new puppet dictator over an already divided Syria

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Syria and Iraq have already lost their territorial integrity. Assad has lost 2/3 of Syria to the rebels or ISIS, therefore endangering Russian national interests in Russia. I guess the Russians wanted to Assad kill another half a million of his own people.

Notice the common denominator in these articles? It's always PUTIN that is deciding.

Looks like Assad doesn't want the job of being Russia and Iran's puppet any longer. LOL.

Putin says Syria's Assad is ready to share power

Putin says Syria’s president is ready for elections, compromise

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/syria-early-elections-deal-1.3288095

Last edited:
The reason barry is so pissed at the russians in syria is because he had visions of becoming the next head of Syria
Why else would he want Assad gone

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Syria's Bashar al-Assad is ready to hold snap parliamentary elections and allow a "healthy" opposition to share power.

The Syrian president "is in agreement with" holding elections for parliament, as well as establishing contacts with the so-called healthy opposition and bringing them into the leadership, Putin told reporters on the sidelines of the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok on Friday."

Healthy opposition I wonder what that is.

Well the opposition is living in SA and Qatar.

AKA Muslim Brotherhood.

Gee lets see how this is going to work out.

Perhaps he'll arrange an election and have Assad get all the votes..........then tell the world........Up yours the people want Assad.......................

Bottom line..................ISIS needs to go................the FSA is a joke................and the only power that can stabilize the area is Syria with Russian support.

Syria and Iraq have already lost their territorial integrity. Assad has lost 2/3 of Syria to the rebels or ISIS, therefore endangering Russian national interests in Russia. I guess the Russians wanted to Assad kill another half a million of his own people.

Notice the common denominator in these articles? It's always PUTIN that is deciding.

Looks like Assad doesn't want the job of being Russia and Iran's puppet any longer. LOL.

Assad has a pattern of not keeping promises

Assad has a pattern of not keeping promises

But it's funny how suddenly Russia is calling all the shots in Syria.

Roudy wrote: I guess the Russians wanted to Assad kill another half a million of his own people.

Would keep a lot of Muslim refugees and extremists out of Russia.

Forum List

Back