Russia to kill or capture 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
It's hard to estimate how many Russians have been killed. Russia says about 1500.

NATO says 7,000. US says 10,000 and Ukraine says 20,000.

But it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Ukraine's casualties dwarf even the 20,000...

12,500 alone in Mariupol.

Now this is an EXCELLENT take on what's happening in the Donbas pocket. I've seen some great examples of just how much fire power the Russians drop at night on these grids. Enough to turn night into day.

Scott Ritter does explain it well and THIS has been Russia's real goal. To destroy the Ukrainian Army in detail.

Did you even LOOK at the date of your propaganda, or are you doing this shit on purpose???

:auiqs.jpg:

o1-a-2-jpg.635289
View attachment 635289

The Russian Army has already re-deployed, this is old ass news, it is irrelevant.

Let's try something on the tactical situation a bit more up to date, shall we? :dunno: (note, this is a pro-Russian source that is interpreting a pro-western analysis, so when he uses the word, "enemy," in terms of the guy he is interpreting, it gets confusing. IMO? I believe he views Ukraine as the "enemy." I don't think there are any enemies in this, except, maybe the Azov battalions.

Strelkov Thinks Russia Doesn’t Have Enough Troops to Pull Off a Donbass Encirclement​

Not enough troops for a deep encirclement, but a shallow one takes them across fortified terrain​

Igor Strelkov 21 Apr 22
FQnQDIIUcAMmmRW.jpg

A strategic operation without even partial mobilization? Strelkov has doubts
Editor’s note: Strelkov is a notorious naysayer but there is no arguing that the man knows war and he argues his case well. (Even when he takes it a little bit too far.)

". . . If the enemy had few forces, the protection of communications could be partially ignored. But the Armed Forces of Ukraine (thanks to mobilizations) already have enough forces — comparable to the number of our troops in the theater.

Moreover, the enemy has the ability to reduce the frontline and transfer freed forces towards endangered directions – RF does not have complete supremacy in the air simply due to a lack of numbers in attack aviation, and tiny numbers of attack UAVs.

At the same time, the enemy can hold the front line near Donetsk with relatively small forces due to the excellent engineering equipment that has been produced for many years, while our genius politicians were ‘chewing Minsk snivel:

In this regard, I assume that the general lack of forces will not allow the Russian command to carry out “deep coverage in the area of the Dnieper (Dnipropetrovsk). — There simply will not be enough forces for this.. . . "

00657536.jpg

The optimal deep operation Strelkov is talking about in red (there are no bridges between Dnipro and Zaporozhye so no need to link-up fully) and the shallow operation he thinks will be attempted in purple

". . . Therefore, the offensive will be carried out “along the shortest directions”
— from the north — to Slavyansk-Kramatorsk (maximum on Barvenkovo), from the south — on the Ugledar-Kurakhovo line. Both mentioned operational lines will inevitably lead our troops to face the large, highly fortified, and well-prepared defensive garrisons in numerous city agglomerations. In fact, the enemy still retains control over roads between them, which they can use to continue supplying their troops.

Thus, after some time in these areas, the situation will repeat itself, which already exists in the areas of Rubizhnoye-Severodonetsk, Popasnaya, Avdeevka and Marinka, where the Allied forces are moving forward very slowly and with very heavy losses (especially in the infantry). Or they don’t advance at all (Avdeevka).

The enemy is more than happy with such a way to conduct combat operations. Why? – Because the Armed Forces of Ukraine need another 1.5 to 2 (maximum 3) months to prepare large reserves — not in the form of constant reinforcements into existing forces (they are already happening, supporting on a very decent level the numbers of troops directly engaged in combat), but in the form of detachments that can be used in other strategic directions, while Russian forces are ‘bleeding; storming fortified cities in Donbas.. .. . "

• Banned
Strelkov skips the interim pocket which is between Izyum and Rubizhne. Russia eased back and let around 20,000 Ukrainians fill it. They began closing it Saturday. That'll ease up the "depth" of communications Strelkov seems to worry about.

I thought the Ukrainians were just bad luck and being pinned in prypasna and Rubizhne but then they did the "greater fool" and went into Sumy and the east Izyum pocket for "counter attacks".

Classic Zhukov.

• Banned
No one has confirmed 11,000 dead Russians. You can confirm 12,500 dead Ukrainians in Mariupol alone. Because no one made it out of there lol.

Now you're just promoting propaganda. Sad.

I am just alerting you to the other points of view, and what is going on out there.

From where I am standing. your thread are extremely pro-Russian. . most folks are extremely pro-western.

That post. . . # 2, seems to be right in the middle, he was former Warsaw Pact, now living in Switzerland.

Make of it what you will, I am not here to argue, only to suss out what is really going on.

• Banned
I am just alerting you to the other points of view, and what is going on out there.

From where I am standing. your thread are extremely pro-Russian. . most folks are extremely pro-western.

That post. . . # 2, seems to be right in the middle, he was former Warsaw Pact, now living in Switzerland.

Make of it what you will, I am not here to argue, only to suss out what is really going on.
I'm telling you other points of view.

You're literally regurgitating shit on CNN and Sky News. Lol. How informed

And when I posted that SAME damn information to the folks that support the NATO & the west? :dunno:

Comrade Pootin Lover

You keep cherry picking, communist scum. Death to the Soviet Union, Slava Ukraini!

I get it from both sides. . .

No wonder there is a war. . . none of you listen to each other. .. . you both see the world how you want.

Strelkov skips the interim pocket which is between Izyum and Rubizhne. Russia eased back and let around 20,000 Ukrainians fill it. They began closing it Saturday. That'll ease up the "depth" of communications Strelkov seems to worry about.

I thought the Ukrainians were just bad luck and being pinned in prypasna and Rubizhne but then they did the "greater fool" and went into Sumy and the east Izyum pocket for "counter attacks".

Classic Zhukov.
The Chechens were at Rubuzhne.

Did you even LOOK at the date of your propaganda, or are you doing this shit on purpose???

o1-a-2-jpg.635289
View attachment 635289

The Russian Army has already re-deployed, this is old ass news, it is irrelevant.

Let's try something on the tactical situation a bit more up to date, shall we? :dunno: (note, this is a pro-Russian source that is interpreting a pro-western analysis, so when he uses the word, "enemy," in terms of the guy he is interpreting, it gets confusing. IMO? I believe he views Ukraine as the "enemy." I don't think there are any enemies in this, except, maybe the Azov battalions.

Strelkov Thinks Russia Doesn’t Have Enough Troops to Pull Off a Donbass Encirclement​

Not enough troops for a deep encirclement, but a shallow one takes them across fortified terrain​

Igor Strelkov 21 Apr 22
FQnQDIIUcAMmmRW.jpg

A strategic operation without even partial mobilization? Strelkov has doubts
Editor’s note: Strelkov is a notorious naysayer but there is no arguing that the man knows war and he argues his case well. (Even when he takes it a little bit too far.)

". . . If the enemy had few forces, the protection of communications could be partially ignored. But the Armed Forces of Ukraine (thanks to mobilizations) already have enough forces — comparable to the number of our troops in the theater.

Moreover, the enemy has the ability to reduce the frontline and transfer freed forces towards endangered directions – RF does not have complete supremacy in the air simply due to a lack of numbers in attack aviation, and tiny numbers of attack UAVs.

At the same time, the enemy can hold the front line near Donetsk with relatively small forces due to the excellent engineering equipment that has been produced for many years, while our genius politicians were ‘chewing Minsk snivel:

In this regard, I assume that the general lack of forces will not allow the Russian command to carry out “deep coverage in the area of the Dnieper (Dnipropetrovsk). — There simply will not be enough forces for this.. . . "

00657536.jpg

The optimal deep operation Strelkov is talking about in red (there are no bridges between Dnipro and Zaporozhye so no need to link-up fully) and the shallow operation he thinks will be attempted in purple

". . . Therefore, the offensive will be carried out “along the shortest directions”
— from the north — to Slavyansk-Kramatorsk (maximum on Barvenkovo), from the south — on the Ugledar-Kurakhovo line. Both mentioned operational lines will inevitably lead our troops to face the large, highly fortified, and well-prepared defensive garrisons in numerous city agglomerations. In fact, the enemy still retains control over roads between them, which they can use to continue supplying their troops.

Thus, after some time in these areas, the situation will repeat itself, which already exists in the areas of Rubizhnoye-Severodonetsk, Popasnaya, Avdeevka and Marinka, where the Allied forces are moving forward very slowly and with very heavy losses (especially in the infantry). Or they don’t advance at all (Avdeevka).

The enemy is more than happy with such a way to conduct combat operations. Why? – Because the Armed Forces of Ukraine need another 1.5 to 2 (maximum 3) months to prepare large reserves — not in the form of constant reinforcements into existing forces (they are already happening, supporting on a very decent level the numbers of troops directly engaged in combat), but in the form of detachments that can be used in other strategic directions, while Russian forces are ‘bleeding; storming fortified cities in Donbas.. .. . "

You must be a Russian plant...or Tucker Carlson.

Does MisterBeale laugh each time Pootin kills women and children with his indiscriminate missile strikes. I BET HE DOES!
No, I laugh at the very notion and accusation that there are people dumb enough to believe such accusations, as it makes no logical sense.

Ammunition does not grow on trees. . . so why would they waste it killing innocent women and children, which pose no operational threats? No reasons have ever been given. But folks like you? That operate on a low IQ, emotional wave lengths? Those who were never taught how to use critical thinking? meh, that doesn't matter. . . you will swallow any lie, you have no idea how media is produced, so, why should it matter if narratives make not a damn bit of sense?

To folks that have intelligence at the upper end of the bell curve? All those narratives are as absurd, as they are illogical. . . and the very fact that no one in the corporate and establishment media even bother to justify such narratives, what does that mean? They are putting really dumb folks in charge of manufacturing them. But it doesn't matter. . . they only need to convince the majority of the masses. . .

And it seems they have .. . Look at you? You are now even painting me with straw-men fallacies, because you too damn stoopid to understand what the hell is going on.

iu
iu

No, I laugh at the very notion and accusation that there are people dumb enough to believe such accusations, as it makes no logical sense.

Ammunition does not grow on trees. . . so why would they waste it killing innocent women and children, which pose no operational threats? No reasons have ever been given. But folks like you? That operate on a low IQ, emotional wave lengths? Those who were never taught how to use critical thinking? meh, that doesn't matter. . . you will swallow any lie, you have no idea how media is produced, so, why should it matter if narratives make not a damn bit of sense?

To folks that have intelligence at the upper end of the bell curve? All those narratives are as absurd, as they are illogical. . . and the very fact that no one in the corporate and establishment media even bother to justify such narratives, what does that mean? They are putting really dumb folks in charge of manufacturing them. But it doesn't matter. . . they only need to convince the majority of the masses. . .

And it seems they have .. . Look at you? You are now even painting me with straw-men fallacies, because you too damn stoopid to understand what the hell is going on.

iu
iu
You must live in a media vacuum. My Gosh! You did see all the aerials of mass graves in Mariupol? The war crimes are piling up for Pootin and his mob.

You must live in a media vacuum. My Gosh! You did see all the aerials of mass graves in Mariupol? The war crimes are piling up for Pootin and his mob.
Where did you see that. . . on your TEE VEE?

It's hard to estimate how many Russians have been killed. Russia says about 1500.

NATO says 7,000. US says 10,000 and Ukraine says 20,000.

But it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Ukraine's casualties dwarf even the 20,000...

12,500 alone in Mariupol.

Now this is an EXCELLENT take on what's happening in the Donbas pocket. I've seen some great examples of just how much fire power the Russians drop at night on these grids. Enough to turn night into day.

Scott Ritter does explain it well and THIS has been Russia's real goal. To destroy the Ukrainian Army in detail.

Then why is Russia losing so badly?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back