Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Times, , said it learned of the intelligence assessment from “officials briefed on the matter” who it did not name.

That old anonymous source versus actual people on the record,

You all have not gotten a single one of those right yet.

We must make criticizing Putin illegal in America.
WHY?

President Trump has imposed stricter sanctions and actions against Russia than the mulato messiah.

Perhaps doing so would be a show of gratitude to Putin / Russia for the Russian Intelligence Service giving Barry and his criminal syndicate propaganda they used back in 2016 to try to rig the presidential election and take down President Trump.....

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Trump knew.
Back in March he was briefed about it. On the day Barr ordered the gassing of protesters, July 1st, he talked to that Russian POS. Invited Putin to the WH. Damn right Trump knew. Talk about a bitch to Putin. That's Trump. 100%.
Trump is a traitor to this country and his supporters are no better
Trump is denying he was briefed on the matter. If someone mentioned a hit on you wouldn't you even care to know who and why? I call BS that the guy had no idea.
They were not putting a hit on Trump, dumbass.

You do realize that Saddam Hussein was paying terrorist's families who martyred themselves by attacking Jews.
Do you have any sense of what I posted, or is it all you want is to bitch?

You said:
If someone mentioned a hit on you wouldn't you even care to know who and why?

Who the fuck were you talking about? Trump has stated that neither he, Pence, or his Chief of Staff know anything about this. Who was this supposed person who said he was briefed? Oh, the article doesn't say because it is fake news.

Coming from Trump excuses? Absolutely.
I am expecting people like you will protect Trump traitorism. Trump lies like hell is that supposed to be credible?

Trump accused Biden of defunding police. That’s a lie.
Trump accused the Clinton killed Eipstein. That a lie.
Coronavirus will just go away.

I can go on and on and on. So whatever comes from Trump are nothing but pure garbage. Trump has no credibility here in America.

The Times, , said it learned of the intelligence assessment from “officials briefed on the matter” who it did not name.

That old anonymous source versus actual people on the record,

You all have not gotten a single one of those right yet.
When is peloser bringing in the nytimes

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.
Disgusting anti-Americans who support a traitor. Vote all these cowardly traitors out of office.

I don’t think these are Americans. Most likely these are Russians protecting Russian interests.
But I can guarantee you that this 2020 election will be a record breaking turn out especially coming from blacks.
We deserves better than this lousy, inept, incompetent, racist and traitor POTUS.

o my seems this is no longer 'fake news' and has been known since march...seems trump admin told the brits about it ...

trump lies while soldiers die
You leftists were silent in 2010 when Iran placed a bounty on the heads of US Soldiers even Obama said nothing.

After Obama was all flexible with Putin?
Coward! If you support Trump after this, you are an enemy to the state; Former GOPer slams Trump's inaction on Russia's soldier bounties

This is five Benghazi's.

If we get the chance to take out the Russian military intelligence unit commander, will you support Trump like you did when he took out Soleimani?

If the Russian unit commander is inside Afghanistan with the Taliban soldiers fighting US. Yes blow up the Russian commander. I will support Trump.

I did not support Trump killing Soleimani.

Pelosi has ZERO credibility now as well, after vowing not to proceed with Impeachment unless there was 1) undeniable evidence of a crime & 2) partisanship - they had neither.

After Obama was all flexible with Putin?
Coward! If you support Trump after this, you are an enemy to the state; Former GOPer slams Trump's inaction on Russia's soldier bounties

This is five Benghazi's.

If we get the chance to take out the Russian military intelligence unit commander, will you support Trump like you did when he took out Soleimani?

If the Russian unit commander is inside Afghanistan with the Taliban soldiers fighting US. Yes blow up the Russian commander. I will support Trump.

I did not support Trump killing Soleimani.

What make Soleimani so untouchable in your eyes? Is the Iranian Regime that tremendous?

B. Hussein O loved Iran, although the love was unrequited and they still sought the bomb. But Obama's chief adviser was born in Teheran.

This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."
You don’t have a proof that is false either. Russia is and always be an enemy of America. Trump is a TRAITOR.

So there is no definitive evidence that the story is true or false, but in deranged snowflake minds that still means Trump is a traitor....

... as opposed to the POS firmer President and his band of traitors who collaborated with the Russians, knowingly used their false propaganda, violated the Constitution, Constitutional Rights, and Rule of law - committed FISA Court abuses, betrayed the American people and country - in an attempt to cheat / control the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election...which has been proven.

Bwuhahahahahaha....
If Trump doesn't nuke Russia, the left criticizes him for being Putin's puppet. When did the left become so pro-war?

I think they better be careful, because Donnie is just crazy enough to do something very stupid to shut them up.

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Obama said nothing why?

He did... He said Iran were supporters of terrorism...
Did he tell them to stop with the bounty? Something like knock it off?

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.

Leftist are anti Americans? Dude you got to that backwards. You are saying that you support the Russians killing US soldiers. Right? Prove to us that this is a hoax.

We are protecting US interest. Idiots like you protecting Russians interest against Americans. Get your facts straight.

Trump believed Putin more than his own intelligence head that he hired against Putin raping our 2016 election. Trump support, promoted or blamed Ukrainians did it saving his master Putin.

o my seems this is no longer 'fake news' and has been known since march...seems trump admin told the brits about it ...

trump lies while soldiers die
You leftists were silent in 2010 when Iran placed a bounty on the heads of US Soldiers even Obama said nothing.
The Iran bounty was reported in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back