Russian tank blows up Ukrainians who celebrated their captured BMP (Another angle)

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

You can clearly see the blue armbands, indicating they are Ukrainian. Tank crew was also kinda slow but im assuming they initially though they were Russians until they saw those armbands,

As you can see, while Ukraine is winning the Propaganda war on the Internet, Russia is winning the real war and all the weapons the US and NATO send will be for nothing.

Here is also the aftermath.

graphic images removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Your video doesn’t “show” any such thing. Are your supervisors aware of how lazy you are in your propaganda efforts, you Putin little red dick sucking bot?

I did. Nothing there. Some presumably Ukrainians soldiers with blue armbands next to a tank. Zzz
Right at the last frame of the video, you can see the tank shooting in their direction.
I also showed the aftermath.

Right at the last frame of the video, you can see the tank shooting in their direction.
I also showed the aftermath.
The last frame showed nothing. The second video, which you subsequently added, is a different story. I am guessing your supervisor warned you about being so sloppy.

Your propaganda video is also a violation of TOS.

The last frame showed nothing. The second vido, which you subsequently added, is a different story. I am guessing your supervisor warned you about being so sloppy.

Your propaganda video is also a violation of TOS.
Still in denial?

1649872764545.png

If that frame was in the original, it was like subliminal advertising. Doesn’t change anything. Your second video is a violation of USMB terms of service, you Putin cocksucker.
Captin Russia is kicking your butt and I can see that you are in a lot of pain. You shouldn't challenge people who are smarter than you.

😂🤣🤣 You Putin bitches may suck ass at propaganda, but at least you’re pitiable losers. So, carry on. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Intelligent/knowledgeable people make their case in a discussion. Idiots trot out their pet phrase as soon as someone disagrees with them. EXAMPLE: "You are a Putin cocksucker". That's it. No logic. No sense. No debate. No counter-argument. You are in deep pain, Sonny Boy, and it's getting worse and worse.
:whip:

Intelligent/knowledgeable people make their case in a discussion. Idiots trot out their pet phrase as soon as someone disagrees with them. EXAMPLE: "You are a Putin cocksucker". That's it. No logic. No sense. No debate. No counter-argument. You are in deep pain, Sonny Boy, and it's getting worse and worse.
:whip:
It is a certainty that your only “knowledge” of what intelligent people think, say or do comes from what you’ve been told to say. Let’s all pretend that you had a functioning brain cell or two. (I know. It’s an absurd proposition, but we can play along.)

Let’s further assume that the image of the tank and the soldiers is real and that it shows Ukrainians. Let’s further say that it’s true that they got fired upon and killed, endingup like the mangled bodies in the now removed second video. With all of that as the base suppositions, what value does it have?

Have we learned that Russians can fight too? We already knew that.
Have we learned that they can actually kill more than just helpless civilians? Yes. But I don’t think that was doubted even prior to your fellow Putin cocksucker’s propaganda post.
Have we learned that Ukrainian soldiers can die and end up as gruesome looking corpses? Yes. But that, too, wasn’t in doubt.

So, CraptainRusski’s propaganda effort on behalf of Putin serves no actual purpose. Nothing of value. And that doesn’t change the fact that you and CraptainRusski are both Putin little red dick cocksuckers.

It is a certainty that your only “knowledge” of what intelligent people think, say or comes from what you’ve been told to say.
By whom? The phantom source floating in your imagination?
.... you and CraptainRusski are both Putin little red dick cocksuckers.
Exactly as I said earlier. No knowledge. No logic. No insight. Just the response of a dumbed-down know-nothing who wants to join the debate with nothing to say and ends up with a red ass. :spank:

By whom? The phantom source floating in your imagination?
All that’s required is observation. You obviously aren’t even on speaking terms with the concept of intelligence. You’re a laughable asshole. (Which actual assholes don’t like because they don’t want to be associated with the likes of you.)
Exactly as I said earlier. No knowledge. No logic. No insight. Just the response of a dumbed-down know-nothing who wants to join the debate with nothing to say and ends up with a red ass. :spank:
As I said before, you’re laughable and worthless. And forget your little wet dream. You couldn’t spank me with the Russian Army behind you. You also can’t defend the absolute and established worthlessness of your fellow Putin little red dick sucker’s propaganda efforts. Like the rancid little tear you are, you run from that point.

Putin —> :suck: <— you and CaptainRusski.

Forum List

Back