Russian tank blows up Ukrainians who celebrated their captured BMP (Another angle)

Your video doesn’t “show” any such thing. Are your supervisors aware of how lazy you are in your propaganda efforts, you Putin little red dick sucking bot?
You're fucking retarded.

I clearly see Ukrainians mistaking a tank to be theirs then getting shot at

Any vids of the Black Sea Flagship
Cruiser being hit hard by a guy with a rocket who was hiding behind a tree on nearby shoreline ???

Any vids of the Black Sea Flagship
Cruiser being hit hard by a guy with a rocket who was hiding behind a tree on nearby shoreline ???
No. He was scared shitless, his whole body was trembling and he missed the flagship and hit the guy with the video camera by mistake.

Observing your fantasy is the key to your original statement? What a dufus. You are a glutton for punishment and love getting your butt kicked. :auiqs.jpg:
No you fucking dopey dildo. Observing that all you can cobble together is unadulterated dogshit for your posts. I have yet to have my butt kicked. And you still cannot answer the question of how your fellow Putin salad-tosser’s effort at propaganda makes any point at all.

View attachment 630083

You can clearly see the blue armbands, indicating they are Ukrainian. Tank crew was also kinda slow but im assuming they initially though they were Russians until they saw those armbands,

As you can see, while Ukraine is winning the Propaganda war on the Internet, Russia is winning the real war and all the weapons the US and NATO send will be for nothing.

Here is also the aftermath.

graphic images removed
1649943818774.png

No you fucking dopey dildo.
That's your level of intelligence so it isn't surprising you've got nothing worthwhile to contribute to the discussion.

..... I have yet to have my butt kicked.
Besides myself, Captain Russia, Darth Trader, and 1srelluc have been punishing you on a daily basis.
:whipg:

While you're pounding your ears (to no avail) trying to find a come-back, without your repertoire of four-letter-words, here is something for you to witness:

USA Destroy.jpg

That's your level of intelligence so it isn't surprising you've got nothing worthwhile to contribute to the discussion.

Besides myself, Captain Russia, Darth Trader, and 1srelluc have been punishing you on a daily basis.
:whipg:

While you're pounding your ears (to no avail) trying to find a come-back, without your repertoire of four-letter-words, here is something for you to witness:

View attachment 630569
Lol. Punishment? You’re funny. Not one of you has laid a rhetorical glove on me. Your fantasy is very amusing. You’re too stupid to breathe.

As for “debating,” I note (while laughing at you some more) that you still can’t explain how your idiot fellow Putin salad tosser has accomplished making any point at all via his juvenile propaganda effort. That’s ok. I don’t expect you to even try. Pussies like you run away from good questions.

So we have one angle of this video shot from the road on a cell phone. We have the "another angle" that seems to be shot from within the group itself.

About 3 seconds before the blast, there is one guy that picks up a piece of trash and tosses it over by the BMP. He is in both videos, and is standing right in front of the cameraman in the "another angle" video.

This is the 18 second mark in the first video, moment the blast hits the soldiers.

1.jpg

So the guy shooting video #2, the "another angle" video takes a direct hit, and the camera or cell phone is fine?

I don't think that was the tank's main gun. At that range, the primary blast should have engulfed the entire crew.

There are lots of good pictures of tanks firing the main gun, the blast reaches out several tank-lengths.

This is another frame where there are still 2 fireballs. The 3 guys visible between the two blasts are just standing there like they are waiting for a bus? The shock wave should have sent them flying.

The cameraman from the "another angle" video is inside the blast in this frame.

3.jpg

So what you mean to tell me, is that the Russians shot at and blew up a tank that they were stupid enough to lose in the first place?

I still think it makes no sense.

The other video that was shot from inside the group of soldiers shouldn't even exist- it should have been destroyed by the blast along with the cameraman.

The frame in post #32, 3 guys standing between the tank and the group that was hit, and they should have been taken out by the shock wave before the second explosion even happened. The concussion would have turned their internal organs into jelly, standing right in front of the barrel like that.

The muzzle flash and all the unburned propellant and hot gases would have enveloped the entire group, but those 3 guys are still standing there after the round had already passed their position.

I don't know if they can even depress the barrel low enough for such a close shot.

T-72 firing.

T-72_na_poligonie_(07).jpg

Forum List

Back