Everyone thinks that the US is spinning out of control.

No, it wasn't. America was founded by people, for people to be free. "MAN IS ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR" I don't see a mention of color.

Do you?
You need to go read the first nationalization law, which was pass by the Founding Fathers. It explicitly limits naturalization to White people of good character.

You need to go read the first nationalization law, which was pass by the Founding Fathers. It explicitly limits naturalization to White people of good character.
Ummmm, no, it doesn't.

The US has controllers, but even these people seem to be unable to control anything.

That the Koch brothers, people who have changed the US more than anyone else since 1980, hate Trump, but still support him, shows just how ridiculous it all is.

That dead one
Very sneaky.

That's not accurate. What the survey suggested was that 81% thought (hoped?) Americans would resort to violence after the attempted assassination but it didn't happen and the right wing doesn't operate that way. Republicans merely demanded an investigation and went on to nominate Trump at the convention.

Yeah? So? It also allowed children born outside the USA to be considered natural born citizens, thus allowed to run for President which the COTUS specifically disallows. So, conundrum. And, as was expected, those acts were modified.

Yeah? So?

I just proved my point. The United States was created by White people for White people.

It also allowed children born outside the USA to be considered natural born citizens, thus allowed to run for President which the COTUS specifically disallows. So, conundrum. And, as was expected, those acts were modified.
COTUS doesn't say that you have to be born in America to be a natural born citizen. But this has nothing to do with the discussion in any case.

The United States is doing just fine.

There will be no Civil War II.

Most Americans have careers to pursue and mortgages to pay and kids to put through school.

Most Americans don't have a lot of time or patience for nor interest in Politics, or attend the Short Attention-Span Theatre.

The post is based on spin by somebody named Tyler Durdan based on an opinion in something called "epoch times" by somebody named Zachary Stieber. It's meaningless fluff disguised as a political argument.

The United States is doing just fine.

There will be no Civil War II.

Most Americans have careers to pursue and mortgages to pay and kids to put through school.

Most Americans don't have a lot of time or patience for nor interest in Politics, or attend the Short Attention-Span Theatre.
Plus the Masked Singer is on.

Maybe we could have a trial and a conviction first.

Of course, that would require proof. And MAGA'S track record of actually providing proof isn't exactly sterling.

But go for it. See what you actually find.
What dont we provide proof for.

I’m pretty sure there is always some mechanical protest when any vehicle which has wandered off the road gets put back on the road.

The U.S. is about to reclaim the road.

Screenshot_20240719_195531_TikTok.jpg

The tribulations are upon us

Forum List

Back