The Ukraine War is badly lost by the Nazis. Zelensky Officially Lined Up to Go .

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Here is most of Bernard's report at Moon of Alabama .
The Times signals that it is all over bar the shouting and that the Nazi War Criminal , Zelensky is broken and will soon be gone .
The Time piece is a signal. It announces the end of Zelenski's regime. I am sure that the National Security Council, as well as the State Department, is feverishly looking for an alternative - and for a face saving way to install it.

Nobody Believes in Our Victory Like I Do.’ Inside Volodymyr Zelensky’s Struggle to Keep Ukraine in the Fight - Time - Oct. 30, 2023

That offensive has proceeded at an excruciating pace and with enormous losses, making it ever more difficult for Zelensky to convince partners that victory is around the corner. With the outbreak of war in Israel, even keeping the world’s attention on Ukraine has become a major challenge.
Quoting a soldier on the front of the counter-offensive, the Economist agrees:

"Left Handed", an infantryman fighting at the front between Robotyne and Verbove, says Ukrainian losses have increased to alarming levels, in part due to the work of drones. The plains of Zaporizhia have turned their back on life, he says. “It’s hellish. Corpses, the smell of corpses, death, blood and fear. Not a whiff of life, just the stench of death.” Those in units such as his own had more chance of dying than surviving. “Seventy-thirty. Some don’t even see their first battle.”
Still, Zelenski is urging them on:
“He deludes himself,” one of his closest aides tells me in frustration. “We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.”
The war is lost. They know it. But they are unwilling to give up.
Zelenski's people put the blame everywhere but on the those who have caused the mess.

Napoleon, Hitler and several other folks who had sought war with Russia, had to learn to never underestimate the depth of its resources. Now NATO, the U.S. and its European proxies, are learning that lesson.

Zelenski still hasn't. He won't concede:

The cold will also make military advances more difficult, locking down the front lines at least until the spring. But Zelensky has refused to accept that. “Freezing the war, to me, means losing it,” he says. Before the winter sets in, his aides warned me to expect major changes in their military strategy and a major shake-up in the President’s team. At least one minister would need to be fired, along with a senior general in charge of the counteroffensive, they said, to ensure accountability for Ukraine’s slow progress at the front. “We’re not moving forward,” says one of Zelensky’s close aides. Some front-line commanders, he continues, have begun refusing orders to advance, even when they came directly from the office of the President.“They just want to sit in the trenches and hold the line,” he says. “But we can’t win a war that way.”
When I raised these claims with a senior military officer, he said that some commanders have little choice in second-guessing orders from the top. At one point in early October, he said, the political leadership in Kyiv demanded an operation to “retake” the city of Horlivka, a strategic outpost in eastern Ukraine that the Russians have held and fiercely defended for nearly a decade. The answer came back in the form of a question: With what? “They don’t have the men or the weapons,” says the officer. “Where are the weapons? Where is the artillery? Where are the new recruits?”
In some branches of the military, the shortage of personnel has become even more dire than the deficit in arms and ammunition.
One of Zelensky’s close aides tells me that even if the U.S. and its allies come through with all the weapons they have pledged, “we don’t have the men to use them.”
Since the start of the invasion, Ukraine has refused to release official counts of dead and wounded. But according to U.S. and European estimates, the toll has long surpassed 100,000 on each side of the war. It has eroded the ranks of Ukraine’s armed forces so badly that draft offices have been forced to call up ever older personnel, raising the average age of a soldier in Ukraine to around 43 years. “They’re grown men now, and they aren’t that healthy to begin with,” says the close aide to Zelensky. “This is Ukraine. Not Scandinavia.”
The Ukraine's old problems, foremost corruption, persist:

Amid all the pressure to root out corruption, I assumed, perhaps naively, that officials in Ukraine would think twice before taking a bribe or pocketing state funds. But when I made this point to a top presidential adviser in early October, he asked me to turn off my audio recorder so he could speak more freely. “Simon, you’re mistaken,” he says. “People are stealing like there’s no tomorrow.”
Knowing that the ship is sinking, this its probably what I would do too. Bring anything available onto my personal life raft and prepare for cutting its lines to the mother ship.

Here is most of Bernard's report at Moon of Alabama .
The Times signals that it is all over bar the shouting and that the Nazi War Criminal , Zelensky is broken and will soon be gone .
The Time piece is a signal. It announces the end of Zelenski's regime. I am sure that the National Security Council, as well as the State Department, is feverishly looking for an alternative - and for a face saving way to install it.

Nobody Believes in Our Victory Like I Do.’ Inside Volodymyr Zelensky’s Struggle to Keep Ukraine in the Fight - Time - Oct. 30, 2023

Quoting a soldier on the front of the counter-offensive, the Economist agrees:

Still, Zelenski is urging them on:
“He deludes himself,” one of his closest aides tells me in frustration. “We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.”

Zelenski's people put the blame everywhere but on the those who have caused the mess.

Napoleon, Hitler and several other folks who had sought war with Russia, had to learn to never underestimate the depth of its resources. Now NATO, the U.S. and its European proxies, are learning that lesson.

The Ukraine's old problems, foremost corruption, persist:

Knowing that the ship is sinking, this its probably what I would do too. Bring anything available onto my personal life raft and prepare for cutting its lines to the mother ship.
Sad if true. Because then Ukranians will be condemned to a fate worse than death; being a Russian.

Russia is best buds with Hamas.

The Russia-lovers here must really, really, REALLY hate Israel.

Oh, Ukraine is doing fine. Winning a war of attrition takes time.
Hell, they are having to chase down fodder to send to the front.....That and you have a lot to learn about Russia and wars of attrition.....History much?

Not only that but it seems deliciously ironic that a country like Ukraine is screwed because of Jews being persecuted.....Nazi roots coming home to roost it seems.

Last edited:

You are terribly bad loser as well as a mentally unbalanced Denier , Madteeth .

Over 15000 surrendered , with average front line age 43 and the Mad One thinks that the Kyiv Nazis are doing fine .

Russia is making allies with whoever they can, thanks to the U.S. warmongers slamming the door on them and staging an all out proxy war against them. Now they are running to China and the Middle East. But this is what you warmongers wanted.

Something tells me that the Biden administration will manage to get funding for Ukraine for the next year. So, the current level of support, give or take, will be continued at least till the 2024 elections.

Don't rub your hands, fucking Putin-heads, your time hasn't come yet.

Dumb. Most of the people in Eastern Ukraine are ethnic Russians. That entire area as been Russia’s for hundreds of years. A line drawn on a map by Bolsheviks didn‘t magically turn them all into Ukrainians.

Well said. :thup:

oh , how the mighty have fallen........
and all in the same old tired conscript....

1698796233089.png

can any of you guess who's next on the world's stage ?

~S~

Something tells me that the Biden administration will manage to get funding for Ukraine for the next year. So, the current level of support, give or take, will be continued at least till the 2024 elections.

Don't rub your hands, fucking Putin-heads, your time hasn't come yet.
Great to see Deniers fantasise when desperate .
You have been pulverised .
Have the grace to stop whining and take your thrashing manfully .

Great to see Deniers fantasise when desperate .
You have been pulverised .
Have the grace to stop whining and take your thrashing manfully .
Biden is to blame. Completely. Because when Zelensky kept begging for the correct weapons, Biden kept turning him down. Where the hell are the F-16s that Biden promised? What happened to the M1A2 tanks he promised? Zelensky was not then nor now a man who wants war with any nation.

The Heil Putin crowd still wrings their hands that Russia has not crushed Ukraine.

Biden is to blame. Completely. Because when Zelensky kept begging for the correct weapons, Biden kept turning him down. Where the hell are the F-16s that Biden promised? What happened to the M1A2 tanks he promised? Zelensky was not then nor now a man who wants war with any nation.

The Heil Putin crowd still wrings their hands that Russia has not crushed Ukraine.
Pedo Pete is to blame because there was a peace deal on the table before the Russians invaded, and his toadies conned Tenpercentskyy to not accept it.

Zelensky was not then nor now a man who wants war with any nation.

For what it is worth both those assertions are utter nonsense .

Midget reported direct to the head of MI6. Perhaps you remember post man Boris Johnson carried instructions to the midget puppet in April 2022 to carry on fighting at all costs rather than talk peace with Moscow .

Russia has smashed Ukraine but used modern warfare strategies and has been happy to remove over 500 000 fighters by basically sitting on higher ground and wiping them out with artillery the UAF could not match, and also with near 100 % control of the air .

So stop imagining nonsense or just making things up .

For what it is worth both those assertions are utter nonsense .

Midget reported direct to the head of MI6. Perhaps you remember post man Boris Johnson carried instructions to the midget puppet in April 2022 to carry on fighting at all costs rather than talk peace with Moscow .

Russia has smashed Ukraine but used modern warfare strategies and has been happy to remove over 500 000 fighters by basically sitting on higher ground and wiping them out with artillery the UAF could not match, and also with near 100 % control of the air .

So stop imagining nonsense or just making things up .
What is truly astounding and sad is your support for Putin.

Forum List

Back