France readies it's troops for boots on the ground in Ukraine

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I have an authentic WW2 French soldier's battle rifle in my collection.
It's in perfect condition.
Never fired and only dropped once. .. :rolleyes:
He was busy getting back home .

There have been lots of Frogs there for some time and as many body bags .

I have an authentic WW2 French soldier's battle rifle in my collection.
It's in perfect condition.
Never fired and only dropped once. .. :rolleyes:
Yet the French conquered and colonized plenty of your Muslim brothers, didn’t they?

Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Syria, Lebanon… all part of the French empire right up until the 1950s/60s

If the French are such wimps, I guess the people of those countries must really be pussies….

This has to horrify Moscow Margia and her MAGA Ruskies. France understands the seriousness of stopping Putin. MAGA appears to want Putin to expand his hold in Europe.
There is no Putin hold on Europe you idiot, it's the US who has a hold on Europe thank's to the cowardly leaders.

Last edited:

This has to horrify Moscow Margia and her MAGA Ruskies. France understands the seriousness of stopping Putin. MAGA appears to want Putin to expand his hold in Europe.
Best way to end up like Marie Antoinette

MAGA appears to want Putin to expand his hold in Europe.

Let me know when you see any expansion Jim....

1713956060212.png

~S~

And, if Russia is so great, why is not a single of their dozens of neighboring countries in Europe or Asia seeking out an alliance with them? Why are they all rushing to strengthen their ties with the West?

And, if Russia is so great, why is not a single of their dozens of
neighboring countries in Europe or Asia seeking out an alliance with them?
Why are they all rushing to strengthen their ties with the West?

84811.jpg

Because that's what prostitute nations do.

They rent their territories to serve the geopolitical interests of foreign powers in exchange for free protection.

It beats the hell out of building an army on your own dime like America and Russia did.

And, if Russia is so great, why is not a single of their dozens of neighboring countries in Europe or Asia seeking out an alliance with them? Why are they all rushing to strengthen their ties with the West?
The problem is, that there are too many countries seeking an alliance with them - including Belarus, Iran, DPRK, and the whole Shanghai Pact. Actually, more than 50% of the world's population are allied with Russia.
And even most of NATO countries cooperate with them one way or another.

The problem is, that there are too many countries seeking an alliance with them - including Belarus, Iran, DPRK, and the whole Shanghai Pact. Actually, more than 50% of the world's population are allied with Russia.
And even most of NATO countries cooperate with them one way or another.

72883.jpg

There's no equivalence.

He's trying to justify the aggressive, totally gratuitous and unprovoked policy conceived by America's neocons of surrounding european Russia with US military bases.

Russia isn't doing anything remotely similar to that.

Forum List

Back