Russian warships headed to Caribbean for drills as tensions rise over Ukraine, US officials say

here's another link ..

"The exercises follow recent remarks in which Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov warned that the United States could face “fatal consequences” after Biden reportedly granted Ukraine permission to use American weapons to strike certain targets on Russian territory.

The U.S. official reportedly said that Russian naval activity has increased because of the United States’s support for Ukraine amid Russia’s ongoing invasion.

“This is about Russia showing that it’s still capable of some level of global power projection,” the official said."

You mean Russia has ships left?

I thought they were all at the bottom of the Black Sea.
I’m sure you did. And Putin’s about to die of a terrible disease and all his generals are dead and all Russian troops went AWOL.

well those Ukraine girls really knock me out

they leave the west behind

and those Moscow girls make me sing and shout

and Putin's always on m-m-m-m-m-my mind......

~S~

how can this be
Biden assured us that his policies would bomb russia back to the stone age

Moscow is considering arming adversaries of West in "sensitive" areas....

Tit for Tat my friends.....we are living in dangerous times and the cretin Biden is not the best President for the US at this time (or never really)....all the contrary.

“If we see that these countries are being drawn into a war against us, and this is their direct participation in the war against Russia, then we reserve the right to act in a similar way. This is a recipe for very serious problems,” Putin warned.

Forum List

Back