🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RW domestic war on words ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
"radical islamic terrorist" ... the new dividing point being driven home by RW's to help in the confusion and create another defection for the party ..

"This great nation of many religions understands, our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil," Bush said in January 2002.

even the leader of free world idiots got it right.

Hmmmm. Visit ANY liberal college campus. Then tell me who has a "War of Words"

I just told you. Pay attention. Attending a campus of any type would do you some good.

Would the blood from the victims of a Suicide Bomber be as red (or would they be as dead) if the bomber were call by a different name?

"radical islamic terrorist" ... the new dividing point being driven home by RW's to help in the confusion and create another defection for the party ..

"This great nation of many religions understands, our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil," Bush said in January 2002.

The random death from random muslims argues that Bush was wrong.

Would the blood from the victims of a Suicide Bomber be as red (or would they be as dead) if the bomber were call by a different name?

Being honest about the problem is the first step to dealing with it.

We went through this demented RW shit with Benghazi. Remember how Obama came out the day after and called it an act of terror,

and the ODS'ers attacked him for not calling it 'terrorism'?

It's the same dementia.

I just told you. Pay attention. Attending a campus of any type would do you some good.

Liberal campuses are the most heavily censored places in America.

And yall accuse us of a "War on Words".

"Liberal" campuses are "heavily censored" because the don't indoctrinate but educate?

not using the word Islamic lends itself to pulling religions together ..

whining about not using the word Islamic is meant to discredit Obama ..

random's ass.

We went through this demented RW shit with Benghazi. Remember how Obama came out the day after and called it an act of terror,

It's the same dementia.

Remember how he called Ft Hood workplace violence?

Remember how that nut was giving every possible clue you can imagine that he was a traitor but everyone ignored the problem?

In the retard mind "Syrian refugee = Radical Islamic Terrorist".

It's the ultimate retard irony, conflating the people FLEEING terrorists with the terrorists. You know...because...they are both Muslims.

You just have to have about seven pounds of brain damage to be that credulous and stupid.

It never occurs to the bigots that far, far, far more Muslims have been victims of terrorism than any billionaire or his Chumps.

Not to mention the refugees would be a huge source of intelligence for our war on terror. Talk about self-inflicted wounds!

We've reached a whole new low of retardation in this election cycle.

Liberal campuses are the most heavily censored places in America.

And yall accuse us of a "War on Words".

"Liberal" campuses are "heavily censored" because the don't indoctrinate but educate?
uh-oh, your ''safe space'' is getting violated. do you need a hug?

not using the word Islamic lends itself to pulling religions together ..

whining about not using the word Islamic is meant to discredit Obama ..

random's ass.

The obsessive insistence on calling it Islamic terrorism is just a simple guilt by association tactic. It's not complicated.

Says a lot if education is your enemy.

Which is not what he was referring to, as you well know, lefty.

Meaning it's not a Jerry Falwel

It's the same dementia.

Remember how he called Ft Hood workplace violence?

Remember how that nut was giving every possible clue you can imagine that he was a traitor but everyone ignored the problem?

But by god once the act was committed you knew the guy was up to no good, heh?

Yeah. Pseudo-cons avoid higher education at all costs. That much has been obvious for a very long time.

"Whatya mean? I listen to Rush every day!"

There's a whole movement of Islamophobes out there whose sole focus is to prove that Islam, by its nature, MUST be terroristic. They go through all sorts of contortions, using the Koran for example,

to prove that no real Muslim can be a peaceful, moderate Muslim, and therefore, they conclude,

it is perfectly acceptable and logical to condemn the entire religion.

They are to Islam what the Nazis were to Judaism.

Forum List

Back