🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RW domestic war on words ..

They don't consider themselves commies because the commie indoctrination they have succumbed to doesn't use the word "communist".

But they are still commies. Of the same brand that are in China, the ones who snitch out their neighbors for an extra onion on the plate, and drag pregnant women into the street for their compulsory late term abortions.

How much time have you spent in China? Is this the same China that american corporations are clammoring to do business with? Are you giving them a piece of your mind on their cooperation with the "commies"?
It was way before that

This use of the Politics of Personal destruction go way back.

Google Sen Bob Packwood sometime.

Or the way that Tip O'Neal talked about Reagan when Reagan wasn't in the room.

What changed was that conservatives started fighting BACK.

And yes. That is all part of the RIse of Trump and the GOP flipping on Free Trade and Immigration.

You all sound alike and you all fall back on the playgroundish "well yeah but they started it" crap. The fact of the matter is that we can no longer self govern, and until the zealots on "both" sides realize they are being played by the power structure, it will remain so.

A firm grasp of how the situation has developed is part of understanding what is actually going on.

You show up and see to people fighting, you might assume it is a Duel, and avoid getting involved.

On the other hand if someone then tells you that the one guy just attacked the other guy for no reason, screaming that he was going to eat him, you suddenly realize that the situation is not what you thought.

And adjust your behavior accordingly.

I know how the situation developed and that was taken into consideration, but thanks for the concern. "The people" no longer self govern and "neither" party did anything to prevent the take over. Not "conservatives", not "liberals", no one.

1. Your dismissal of caring about how the situation developed, does not lend much credibility to your new claim to know how the situation developed.

2. Your pet peeve about "self governing" is yours. I have certainly been annoyed at the failure of our political class to represent the People's interests and agenda. Hopefully the Populist Revolt of Trump will begin to reverse that.

Wonderful, but Trump is not coming to save you, no one is. Vote, go home to await again, and watch. "Liberals", "conservatives", they all behave the same once in because they answer to the same power structure. Which by the way benefits from all you twits flinging feces at each other.

The reaction from BOTH SIDES of the Political CLass argues that Trump represents a real challenge to the Status Quo.

"radical islamic terrorist" ... the new dividing point being driven home by RW's to help in the confusion and create another defection for the party ..

"This great nation of many religions understands, our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil," Bush said in January 2002.

even the leader of free world idiots got it right.

No he didn't. Bush said that for political reasons, not because it's true. We may not be at war with Islam, but it's at war with us.

Oh, so our last "conservative" president was a lying political whore?

Bush was no conservative.

"radical islamic terrorist" ... the new dividing point being driven home by RW's to help in the confusion and create another defection for the party ..

"This great nation of many religions understands, our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil," Bush said in January 2002.

No he didn't. Bush said that for political reasons, not because it's true. We may not be at war with Islam, but it's at war with us.

Nope. He was attempting to play divide and conquer.

That is completely valid in a war situation.

All our presidents since Andrew Jackson have been lying political whores.

Cripes they don't even get that right.

Is everybody on the left REALLY that stupid? I ask myself...

And the answer is always..YES. They seem to value stupidity. They certainly foster it, and reward it.

Radical Islamist terrorist. It means that Islam has a big problem with terrorists killing in the name of their god. Some Muslims have admitted as much. Stop the politically correct bullshit already. People on the left go back and forth from saying there is no problem with Muslims to making excuses for why so many rush to kill when offended.

Name another religion that regularly screams 'death to _____'. Name one that claims it will one day rule the world. Name one that allows women to be beaten for disobedience. That is the actual law in some Muslim countries, you know, the "peaceful" ones. Name one that forces women to cover their entire bodies or face severe punishment. Name one that doesn't allow rights to women. Name one that tolerates honor killings.

Even the so-called peaceful ones are radical as hell and against virtually everything the left claims they believe in. Protection of children, especially against pedophiles. Abuse of women. Intolerance.

Yes, the war is against evil. And Obama is trying to import that evil by bringing refugees with too damn many ISIS members among them. And the non-terrorist refugees have raped women and children in France, Germany and Great Britain. One pregnant women in GB was murdered when she walked too close to a mosque and "offended" the Muslims there. It's too commonplace to ignore anymore. How can you trust any Muslims when so many "average, peaceful" Muslims have murdered over nothing? None were stopped and it was all due to political correctness. The Ft. Hood shooter showed signs of being radical, yet because he was Muslim, they didn't want to appear biased. The San Bernardino terrorists were acting suspiciously, but neighbors feared being labelled Islamophobic and said nothing. Mateen was investigated by the FBI I 2013 but the case was dropped because they feared being labelled for picking on a Muslim. That was a bad move. Then Obama pressured security companies to hire Muslims and not spend much effort on background checks. That allowed Mateen to have a gun. Not the right, not the NRA. Obama created the conditions that allowed him to kill all those people. But, the important thing is that no one was accused of being Islamophobic for trying to investigate him.

Am I Islamophobic for being sick and tired of all these terrorist attacks in the name of allah? Or because I don't think we should walk around on eggshells for fear of offending them? Or because I resent those who want to put their own laws in place of ours? Or because so few Muslims speak out against terrorists and too many cheer whenever one of the radicals kill infidels?

Perhaps we should let the middle east rule the middle east, stop getting into bed with characters like Sadam and Osama, and stop arming those who in time turn on us. No one likes being occupied any more than we would.

All our presidents since Andrew Jackson have been lying political whores.

Nah, it started with Washington. High praises for our systestem, we truly ARE an exceptional nation.

Cripes they don't even get that right.

Is everybody on the left REALLY that stupid? I ask myself...

And the answer is always..YES. They seem to value stupidity. They certainly foster it, and reward it.

Bwa ha ha, well he sure fooled a buncha ya'll, how stupid is that?

Perhaps we should let the middle east rule the middle east, stop getting into bed with characters like Sadam and Osama, and stop arming those who in time turn on us. No one likes being occupied any more than we would.

Obama has kissed their ass for 7 1/2 years and that hasn't helped either. Radicals don't change.

Obama has kissed their ass for 7 1/2 years and that hasn't helped either. Radicals don't change.

No one had bombed and droned more, you may want to reconsider your "information" sources.

Thank you seely. I like you too.

BUT, the vast majority of libs on this site hate me with a fiery passion.
I've noticed!

THe vast majority of lefties, don't like it when someone asks hard questions and will keep pushing for a real answer.

You all sound alike to me, and accuse each other of the same stuff. Kinda like I don't see much of a difference in Fox and MSNBC. They both push the same perceptual reality, the same power structure, the same disease, division, fear, anxiety, and powerlessness of the masses to create a healthier society for all of us to live in.

YOu are kidding yourself.

Conservatives have been getting slammed for being "violent" while throwing protesters out of their rallies so that they can have their rallies and exercise their right to speech.

Lefties have been rioting in the streets attacking conservatives on their way to rallies in order to stop rallies and to stop their ideological enemies from exercising their right to speech.

If you can't see a difference there, it is because you don't WANT to see the difference.

And you are seeing a "difference" you WANT to see. Aren't you the one always accusing others of projection love? We should all be in the streets, the system no longer works for the people.

The difference between being rough in the pursuit of your to Free Speech and mob violence in the streets in the pursuit of stopping other people from exercising their Right of Free Speech is a HUGE freaking difference.

Not a pretend one I am projecting.

Your belief that "we should all be in the streets" is an attempt at distraction.

I assume you do not think we should be in the streets to deprive our fellow citizens of their Right to Free Speech?

Thank you seely. I like you too.

BUT, the vast majority of libs on this site hate me with a fiery passion.

Oh please.
Actual card carrying commies? Maybe.

Hard left suckers who would carry water for commies right up till it was their turn against the wall?

That would be a different answer.

"Commies" is nothing more than a label some on the rabid frothy mouthed right hurl at others with different views when they have nothing to ague a point with. The use of the empty term "liberals" is much the same. Have another view, get a label, discussion avoided.

You are projecting the way YOU use labels.

That has nothing to do with me.

Bullshit, you started with the labels love.

I use "labels" all the time.

I don't use them the way you described.

I don't spend my time running away from discussions.

NOthing in your post had anything to do with me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Says the man that just failed to even Try to support his claim.

Oh please.
"Commies" is nothing more than a label some on the rabid frothy mouthed right hurl at others with different views when they have nothing to ague a point with. The use of the empty term "liberals" is much the same. Have another view, get a label, discussion avoided.

I've come to the conclusion that you're unable to listen, hear, or take anything in so, yeah. I can't help you.

I've come to the conclusion that you're unable to listen, hear, or take anything in so, yeah. I can't help you.

So far the vast majority of what you have said has been Strawmen.

THe rest has been unsupported assertions, generally about negative issues that I or mine has.

YOu've done NOTHING to support your claims or accusations.

How about explaining how my comment on Hitler showed a Dualism world view? That should be easy for you.

All you have to do is explain what you saw that led you to that conclusion.

Easy peasy.

Unless...

THe rest has been unsupported assertions, generally about negative issues that I or mine has.

How about explaining how my comment on Hitler showed a Dualism world view? That should be easy for you.

Easy peasy.

Unless...

Excuse me?

Easy peasy.

Unless...

Excuse me?

Sure.

Like this one.

"I just think many of you who incesantly caterwaul about the "liberal MSM" and sneer at "liberal" education just shat yourselves anytime someone has another view, all the while accusing "liberals" and "the left" of the same."

I constantly complain about the liberal media,because it is a constant factor.

You claimed that this is just because I and those like me, just "shat ourselves anytime someone has another view,"

That is an unsupported negative assertion about me and mine.

I asked you to support it. YOu ignored me.

THen started talking about how you came to the conclusion that I wouldn't or couldn't be reached.

And obvious excuse for dodging and refusing to support any of your claims or positions.

I have given another example of that behavior and challenged you to back up your words,

But if you prefer, you are welcome to start with this one.

NOw, on the subject of labels.

I use labels, because they are useful.

BUT, I use them as the BEGINNING of thinking, not the end.

IMO, you are a fairly standard leftist.

In that, you will NOT in any real way, support your claims, because you cannot.

You will bluster, and distract and dodge and attack, but you will not actually engage in a real substantial discussion.

HOWEVER. If you actually DO, that will be new information, that I will adjust my view of you accordingly.

You label may get a notation. Or if, your response is strong enough, it might be completely changed, or thrown away.

BUT, if you just respond like I describe a typical lefty response above, then my labeling of you was correct, and your label will remain.

BUT, I am hoping for actual discussion of your claims.

SO, what will you do?

No one had bombed and droned more, you may want to reconsider your "information" sources.

He's also sent them money, weapons, tanks, and planes. He's done nothing but ask for respect for them. He doesn't even badmouth the radicals.

The military has complained that they often can't do anything even when they see a target. They have been limited.

None of our presidents attempted to kill civilians. It's the Muslims who use civilians as shields and they deliberately put them in harm's way.

Forum List

Back