🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RW domestic war on words ..

"radical islamic terrorist" ... the new dividing point being driven home by RW's to help in the confusion and create another defection for the party ..

"This great nation of many religions understands, our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil," Bush said in January 2002.

even the leader of free world idiots got it right.

If you want to talk about "Newspeak", that's a progressive thing dude. The war on words is coming overwhelmingly from the left. You know.....from YOU!

You all sound alike to me.

I'm a lib and I like correll

Thank you seely. I like you too.

BUT, the vast majority of libs on this site hate me with a fiery passion.
I've noticed!

THe vast majority of lefties, don't like it when someone asks hard questions and will keep pushing for a real answer.

You all sound alike to me, and accuse each other of the same stuff. Kinda like I don't see much of a difference in Fox and MSNBC. They both push the same perceptual reality, the same power structure, the same disease, division, fear, anxiety, and powerlessness of the masses to create a healthier society for all of us to live in.

YOu are kidding yourself.

Conservatives have been getting slammed for being "violent" while throwing protesters out of their rallies so that they can have their rallies and exercise their right to speech.

Lefties have been rioting in the streets attacking conservatives on their way to rallies in order to stop rallies and to stop their ideological enemies from exercising their right to speech.

If you can't see a difference there, it is because you don't WANT to see the difference.

And you are seeing a "difference" you WANT to see. Aren't you the one always accusing others of projection love? We should all be in the streets, the system no longer works for the people.

"radical islamic terrorist" ... the new dividing point being driven home by RW's to help in the confusion and create another defection for the party ..

"This great nation of many religions understands, our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil," Bush said in January 2002.

If you want to talk about "Newspeak", that's a progressive thing dude. The war on words is coming overwhelmingly from the left. You know.....from YOU!

Likewise. Only you're more shrill.

They don't consider themselves commies because the commie indoctrination they have succumbed to doesn't use the word "communist".

But they are still commies. Of the same brand that are in China, the ones who snitch out their neighbors for an extra onion on the plate, and drag pregnant women into the street for their compulsory late term abortions.

How much time have you spent in China? Is this the same China that american corporations are clammoring to do business with? Are you giving them a piece of your mind on their cooperation with the "commies"?

I have my fair share of right wingers who hate me too.

I remember in the 90s and before that politicians argued on the Senate and house floor but got along personally. I think if you're honest you'd admit that it was the GOP who first started the hate. When you decide to use race and religion to divide us and when you have Alec and gerrymandering and Grover norquist. And then claim class warfare doesn't exist?

I'm sure guys like you want what's best I just think you're being conned.

The other day I was listening to a story about how in the 60s things changed in America. The social contract was changed. Workers matter less and shareholders are number 1. Gordon geeko. Enron. The 2007 great recession, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, no more pensions and affordable insurance.

You guys talk about "when America was great". Wasn't that when our parents had job security and pensions? I want what the baby boomers got

It was way before that

This use of the Politics of Personal destruction go way back.

Google Sen Bob Packwood sometime.

Or the way that Tip O'Neal talked about Reagan when Reagan wasn't in the room.

What changed was that conservatives started fighting BACK.

And yes. That is all part of the RIse of Trump and the GOP flipping on Free Trade and Immigration.

You all sound alike and you all fall back on the playgroundish "well yeah but they started it" crap. The fact of the matter is that we can no longer self govern, and until the zealots on "both" sides realize they are being played by the power structure, it will remain so.

A firm grasp of how the situation has developed is part of understanding what is actually going on.

You show up and see to people fighting, you might assume it is a Duel, and avoid getting involved.

On the other hand if someone then tells you that the one guy just attacked the other guy for no reason, screaming that he was going to eat him, you suddenly realize that the situation is not what you thought.

And adjust your behavior accordingly.

I know how the situation developed and that was taken into consideration, but thanks for the concern. "The people" no longer self govern and "neither" party did anything to prevent the take over. Not "conservatives", not "liberals", no one.

Likewise. Only you're more shrill.

Ha ha, yes of course.

Stopping Muslims from moving here is not equal of sending Jews to DEATH CAMPS.
How many Germans or japs immigrated here in 1943?

I don't see the relevance.

It is silly to equate stopping Muslims from moving here, which we do ALL THE TIME, btw, to sending Jews to Death Camps.

That is what you are doing when you call Trump a Hitler.

And btw, also, it is minimizing the actual horror of the Holocaust to liken it to being sent home.

I think you have failed to imagine the scale of the Horror of that time, if you see any similarity between then and now.

COMPLETELY FAILED.
You are focusing on the differences. We are just looking at the comparisons. And it's not just us liberals saying it

Former New Jersey Republican Gov. Christine Todd Whitman compared Donald Trump's comments calling for a ban on Muslim entering the United States to those of Adolf Hitler's in the run-up to World War II.

"If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward," Whitman told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" on Wednesday. "Because you have people who were scared the economy was bad, they want someone to blame."
Republican leaders from Party Chairman Reince Priebus to House Speaker Paul Ryan have denounced Trump's most recent comments. And some conservatives have labeled Trump a fascist.
But Trump's most recent comments have drawn comparisons to Hitler, including a front page Tuesday on the Philadelphia Daily News showing Trump with his hand raised looking like a Nazi salute and the headline "The New Furor." Trump-themed Nazi graffiti was also spotted in Atlanta.

Trump is not claiming that Hispanics secretly control the world,

he is saying that employers are hiring cheap immigrant workers at the expense of Americans who want better wages.

That is a completely reasonable position.

THe person that tries to liken THAT to Hitler?

Ironically HE is the one engaged in extreme and hateful and divisive rhetoric.

The fact that some Republicans have internalized the Lefts definitions and rules on what is acceptable speech, does not make those rules any less stupid or dishonest.

" ... he is saying that employers are hiring cheap immigrant workers at the expense of Americans who want better wages."

Nothing new, been going on forever, and if your "job creator" class didn't want ....

My point was that it is absurd to equate that with Hitlers pre-war rhetoric about the jews.

Which is what so many on the Left have been doing.

Says a lot if education is your enemy.
Conservatives say go to college but then mock colleges. Clearly blue collar cons

Knowing the value of an education in a 21st century economy does not mean that we can't note and ridicule the political agenda and bias of the Educational Industry AND their failures and abuse of their trust and position.

Or really anyone or anything that considers any other point of view, we see that all the time. So now you do NOT wish to let the markets decide? Is that the deal?

I said what I meant to say.

Noting in your post addressed what I said at all.

I am not here to defend shit you just make up.

"Conservatives" are rather inconsistent in their "principles" aren’t they; it always depends upon who is affected, and how, and what message is put forth. So all we’re really saying here then is you just don’t like what some institutions of higher learning teach. Fine, don’t send your kids to those.

This is what I said.

Knowing the value of an education in a 21st century economy does not mean that we can't note and ridicule the political agenda and bias of the Educational Industry AND their failures and abuse of their trust and position.

Any time you want to address that, instead of "restating" what I said, and then addressing THAT, you just go right ahead.

I'm not going to be defending the Strawmen you set up for me.

"No reasonable observer would compare"

They're not reasonable though Correll, that's the fundamental problem, Leftists are devoid of reason, they illustrate this on a daily basis.

I mean they can't even handle people having a differing opinion, it doesn't take them long to throw a fit and resort to name calling. Therefore we can't expect them to show any other behaviour on the topic of Radical Islamic Terrorism, most of them have spent days, weeks, months apologising for Islam at every available opportunity, some have even continued this despite what occured in the Orlando nightclub.

Maybe some of them have Stockholm Syndrome or something.

Oh please.
I once asked a communist what percentage of the American population he would be willing to see die, in order to have his Communist REvolution.

I don't recall the exact number he admitted to, but it was high enough that it was very likely to include me.

I pointed out to him that it was noteworthy that the site we were on, required me to be civil to a man who admitted that he wanted me and my peer group genocided.
How many whites if they could would get rid of all the dark people and gays and Jews? Probably more of them then there are commys.

Actual card carrying commies? Maybe.

Hard left suckers who would carry water for commies right up till it was their turn against the wall?

That would be a different answer.

"Commies" is nothing more than a label some on the rabid frothy mouthed right hurl at others with different views when they have nothing to ague a point with. The use of the empty term "liberals" is much the same. Have another view, get a label, discussion avoided.

You are projecting the way YOU use labels.

That has nothing to do with me.

Bullshit, you started with the labels love.

I use "labels" all the time.

I don't use them the way you described.

I don't spend my time running away from discussions.

NOthing in your post had anything to do with me.

How many Germans or japs immigrated here in 1943?

It is silly to equate stopping Muslims from moving here, which we do ALL THE TIME, btw, to sending Jews to Death Camps.

And btw, also, it is minimizing the actual horror of the Holocaust to liken it to being sent home.

I think you have failed to imagine the scale of the Horror of that time, if you see any similarity between then and now.

COMPLETELY FAILED.
You are focusing on the differences. We are just looking at the comparisons. And it's not just us liberals saying it

Former New Jersey Republican Gov. Christine Todd Whitman compared Donald Trump's comments calling for a ban on Muslim entering the United States to those of Adolf Hitler's in the run-up to World War II.

"If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward," Whitman told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" on Wednesday. "Because you have people who were scared the economy was bad, they want someone to blame."
Republican leaders from Party Chairman Reince Priebus to House Speaker Paul Ryan have denounced Trump's most recent comments. And some conservatives have labeled Trump a fascist.
But Trump's most recent comments have drawn comparisons to Hitler, including a front page Tuesday on the Philadelphia Daily News showing Trump with his hand raised looking like a Nazi salute and the headline "The New Furor." Trump-themed Nazi graffiti was also spotted in Atlanta.

he is saying that employers are hiring cheap immigrant workers at the expense of Americans who want better wages.

The fact that some Republicans have internalized the Lefts definitions and rules on what is acceptable speech, does not make those rules any less stupid or dishonest.

" ... he is saying that employers are hiring cheap immigrant workers at the expense of Americans who want better wages."

Nothing new, been going on forever, and if your "job creator" class didn't want ....

My point was that it is absurd to equate that with Hitlers pre-war rhetoric about the jews.

Actually not only on the "left", but you have this very dualistic view of the universe.

They don't consider themselves commies because the commie indoctrination they have succumbed to doesn't use the word "communist".

But they are still commies. Of the same brand that are in China, the ones who snitch out their neighbors for an extra onion on the plate, and drag pregnant women into the street for their compulsory late term abortions.

How much time have you spent in China? Is this the same China that american corporations are clammoring to do business with? Are you giving them a piece of your mind on their cooperation with the "commies"?

I remember in the 90s and before that politicians argued on the Senate and house floor but got along personally. I think if you're honest you'd admit that it was the GOP who first started the hate. When you decide to use race and religion to divide us and when you have Alec and gerrymandering and Grover norquist. And then claim class warfare doesn't exist?

The other day I was listening to a story about how in the 60s things changed in America. The social contract was changed. Workers matter less and shareholders are number 1. Gordon geeko. Enron. The 2007 great recession, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, no more pensions and affordable insurance.

You guys talk about "when America was great". Wasn't that when our parents had job security and pensions? I want what the baby boomers got

It was way before that

And yes. That is all part of the RIse of Trump and the GOP flipping on Free Trade and Immigration.

You all sound alike and you all fall back on the playgroundish "well yeah but they started it" crap. The fact of the matter is that we can no longer self govern, and until the zealots on "both" sides realize they are being played by the power structure, it will remain so.

A firm grasp of how the situation has developed is part of understanding what is actually going on.

You show up and see to people fighting, you might assume it is a Duel, and avoid getting involved.

On the other hand if someone then tells you that the one guy just attacked the other guy for no reason, screaming that he was going to eat him, you suddenly realize that the situation is not what you thought.

I know how the situation developed and that was taken into consideration, but thanks for the concern. "The people" no longer self govern and "neither" party did anything to prevent the take over. Not "conservatives", not "liberals", no one.

1. Your dismissal of caring about how the situation developed, does not lend much credibility to your new claim to know how the situation developed.

2. Your pet peeve about "self governing" is yours. I have certainly been annoyed at the failure of our political class to represent the People's interests and agenda. Hopefully the Populist Revolt of Trump will begin to reverse that.

Conservatives say go to college but then mock colleges. Clearly blue collar cons

Or really anyone or anything that considers any other point of view, we see that all the time. So now you do NOT wish to let the markets decide? Is that the deal?

"Conservatives" are rather inconsistent in their "principles" aren’t they; it always depends upon who is affected, and how, and what message is put forth. So all we’re really saying here then is you just don’t like what some institutions of higher learning teach. Fine, don’t send your kids to those.

This is what I said.

Any time you want to address that, instead of "restating" what I said, and then addressing THAT, you just go right ahead.

You are free to ridicule anything you like. I just think many of you who incesantly caterwaul about the "liberal MSM" and sneer at "liberal" education just shat yourselves anytime someone has another view, all the while accusing "liberals" and "the left" of the same.

So yeah, all you zealots sound alike to me. Because you are.

It was way before that

1. Your dismissal of caring about how the situation developed, does not lend much credibility to your new claim to know how the situation developed.

2. Your pet peeve about "self governing" is yours. I have certainly been annoyed at the failure of our political class to represent the People's interests and agenda. Hopefully the Populist Revolt of Trump will begin to reverse that.

Wonderful, but Trump is not coming to save you, no one is. Vote, go home to await again, and watch. "Liberals", "conservatives", they all behave the same once in because they answer to the same power structure. Which by the way benefits from all you twits flinging feces at each other.

COMPLETELY FAILED.

Actually not only on the "left", but you have this very dualistic view of the universe.

There is nothing about my pointing out that the Hitler comparison is bullshit, hints at a suggests a dualistic view of the universe.

YOu are trying to change the subject.

Oh please.
How many whites if they could would get rid of all the dark people and gays and Jews? Probably more of them then there are commys.

Actual card carrying commies? Maybe.

Hard left suckers who would carry water for commies right up till it was their turn against the wall?

That would be a different answer.

"Commies" is nothing more than a label some on the rabid frothy mouthed right hurl at others with different views when they have nothing to ague a point with. The use of the empty term "liberals" is much the same. Have another view, get a label, discussion avoided.

You are projecting the way YOU use labels.

That has nothing to do with me.

Bullshit, you started with the labels love.

I use "labels" all the time.

I don't use them the way you described.

I don't spend my time running away from discussions.

NOthing in your post had anything to do with me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

There is nothing about my pointing out that the Hitler comparison is bullshit, hints at a suggests a dualistic view of the universe.

YOu are trying to change the subject.

"Conservatives" have said the same about Trump, that's changning your subject love?

It’s another example of the right’s ignorance and bigotry.

No he didn't. Bush said that for political reasons, not because it's true. We may not be at war with Islam, but it's at war with us.

No he didn't. Bush said that for political reasons, not because it's true. We may not be at war with Islam, but it's at war with us.

Oh, so our last "conservative" president was a lying political whore?

This is what I said.

You are free to ridicule anything you like. I just think many of you who incesantly caterwaul about the "liberal MSM" and sneer at "liberal" education just shat yourselves anytime someone has another view, all the while accusing "liberals" and "the left" of the same.

So yeah, all you zealots sound alike to me. Because you are.

Would you like to support your "think" that our issue is really just an inability to deal with "someone has another view"?

Because I hear that a LOT from lefties, but I never see it supported with anything besides Logical Fallacies and Personal Attacks.

Radical Islamist terrorist. It means that Islam has a big problem with terrorists killing in the name of their god. Some Muslims have admitted as much. Stop the politically correct bullshit already. People on the left go back and forth from saying there is no problem with Muslims to making excuses for why so many rush to kill when offended.

Name another religion that regularly screams 'death to _____'. Name one that claims it will one day rule the world. Name one that allows women to be beaten for disobedience. That is the actual law in some Muslim countries, you know, the "peaceful" ones. Name one that forces women to cover their entire bodies or face severe punishment. Name one that doesn't allow rights to women. Name one that tolerates honor killings.

Even the so-called peaceful ones are radical as hell and against virtually everything the left claims they believe in. Protection of children, especially against pedophiles. Abuse of women. Intolerance.

Yes, the war is against evil. And Obama is trying to import that evil by bringing refugees with too damn many ISIS members among them. And the non-terrorist refugees have raped women and children in France, Germany and Great Britain. One pregnant women in GB was murdered when she walked too close to a mosque and "offended" the Muslims there. It's too commonplace to ignore anymore. How can you trust any Muslims when so many "average, peaceful" Muslims have murdered over nothing? None were stopped and it was all due to political correctness. The Ft. Hood shooter showed signs of being radical, yet because he was Muslim, they didn't want to appear biased. The San Bernardino terrorists were acting suspiciously, but neighbors feared being labelled Islamophobic and said nothing. Mateen was investigated by the FBI I 2013 but the case was dropped because they feared being labelled for picking on a Muslim. That was a bad move. Then Obama pressured security companies to hire Muslims and not spend much effort on background checks. That allowed Mateen to have a gun. Not the right, not the NRA. Obama created the conditions that allowed him to kill all those people. But, the important thing is that no one was accused of being Islamophobic for trying to investigate him.

The same FBI who refused to be hard on Mateen will help vet refugees. Homeland Security is infiltrated by Muslims who think military veterans, constitutionalists, gun owners and Republicans should top the list and they insisted that Muslims not be scrutinized. They didn't even want words like 'jihad' on the list for words to be flagged. Yet, it is usually a Muslim behind the attacks. And we won't stop them because it's politically incorrect to profile them no matter what. Even when they threaten their coworkers and claim to be a terrorist, they still get the benefit of the doubt.

Am I Islamophobic for being sick and tired of all these terrorist attacks in the name of allah? Or because I don't think we should walk around on eggshells for fear of offending them? Or because I resent those who want to put their own laws in place of ours? Or because so few Muslims speak out against terrorists and too many cheer whenever one of the radicals kill infidels?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back