🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RW domestic war on words ..

They don't consider themselves commies because the commie indoctrination they have succumbed to doesn't use the word "communist".

But they are still commies. Of the same brand that are in China, the ones who snitch out their neighbors for an extra onion on the plate, and drag pregnant women into the street for their compulsory late term abortions.

Denial prevents sound action.

When will Congress act on the Presidents request for a new authorization of military force against ISIS?

Never.

I accept your changing of the subject as a token of surrender.

Perhaps if President Obama would use the term "Islamic Radical Terrorist" Congress would take the threat serious enough to pass a measure?

I already accepted your surrender. I got it. You are completely unable to counter my point on Denial.

You don't have to rub your face in it.

You're the guy who would pickup the downed football and run, cheering himself on, into the end zone, spike the ball and declare "Touchdown", aren't you?

I made a serious point, and you, instead of responding to it, changed the subject.

I can only interpret that to mean you realized that you had lost the previous point and wanted desperately to distract from that fact.

If you have another explanation for your refusal to address my point, ie that "Denial prevents sound action" I will be happy to hear it.

I doubt they care what you call them. But we are certainly invested in a religious war here too, so I guess all this comes down to, "well you made it religious first!", "nu huh, you guys did!". Ya gotta wonder if Osama won, we seem just as fucked up and incoherent is a society as much of the middle east. And just as rabidly frothy mouthed fundamentalist.

No reasonable observer would compare our secular societies with religious freedom with the shitholes of the ME.

"No reasonable observer would compare"

They're not reasonable though Correll, that's the fundamental problem, Leftists are devoid of reason, they illustrate this on a daily basis.

I mean they can't even handle people having a differing opinion, it doesn't take them long to throw a fit and resort to name calling. Therefore we can't expect them to show any other behaviour on the topic of Radical Islamic Terrorism, most of them have spent days, weeks, months apologising for Islam at every available opportunity, some have even continued this despite what occured in the Orlando nightclub.

Maybe some of them have Stockholm Syndrome or something.
I'm a lib and I like correll

Thank you seely. I like you too.

BUT, the vast majority of libs on this site hate me with a fiery passion.
I have my fair share of right wingers who hate me too.

I remember in the 90s and before that politicians argued on the Senate and house floor but got along personally. I think if you're honest you'd admit that it was the GOP who first started the hate. When you decide to use race and religion to divide us and when you have Alec and gerrymandering and Grover norquist. And then claim class warfare doesn't exist?

I'm sure guys like you want what's best I just think you're being conned.

The other day I was listening to a story about how in the 60s things changed in America. The social contract was changed. Workers matter less and shareholders are number 1. Gordon geeko. Enron. The 2007 great recession, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, no more pensions and affordable insurance.

You guys talk about "when America was great". Wasn't that when our parents had job security and pensions? I want what the baby boomers got

They don't consider themselves commies because the commie indoctrination they have succumbed to doesn't use the word "communist".

But they are still commies. Of the same brand that are in China, the ones who snitch out their neighbors for an extra onion on the plate, and drag pregnant women into the street for their compulsory late term abortions.
And you're a fascist. Trumps your Mussolini or Hitler. Wants to ban all Muslims even

I doubt they care what you call them. But we are certainly invested in a religious war here too, so I guess all this comes down to, "well you made it religious first!", "nu huh, you guys did!". Ya gotta wonder if Osama won, we seem just as fucked up and incoherent is a society as much of the middle east. And just as rabidly frothy mouthed fundamentalist.

No reasonable observer would compare our secular societies with religious freedom with the shitholes of the ME.

They're not reasonable though Correll, that's the fundamental problem, Leftists are devoid of reason, they illustrate this on a daily basis.

I mean they can't even handle people having a differing opinion, it doesn't take them long to throw a fit and resort to name calling. Therefore we can't expect them to show any other behaviour on the topic of Radical Islamic Terrorism, most of them have spent days, weeks, months apologising for Islam at every available opportunity, some have even continued this despite what occured in the Orlando nightclub.

I have my fair share of right wingers who hate me too.

I remember in the 90s and before that politicians argued on the Senate and house floor but got along personally. I think if you're honest you'd admit that it was the GOP who first started the hate. When you decide to use race and religion to divide us and when you have Alec and gerrymandering and Grover norquist. And then claim class warfare doesn't exist?

I'm sure guys like you want what's best I just think you're being conned.

The other day I was listening to a story about how in the 60s things changed in America. The social contract was changed. Workers matter less and shareholders are number 1. Gordon geeko. Enron. The 2007 great recession, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, no more pensions and affordable insurance.

You guys talk about "when America was great". Wasn't that when our parents had job security and pensions? I want what the baby boomers got

It was way before that

This use of the Politics of Personal destruction go way back.

Google Sen Bob Packwood sometime.

Or the way that Tip O'Neal talked about Reagan when Reagan wasn't in the room.

What changed was that conservatives started fighting BACK.

And yes. That is all part of the RIse of Trump and the GOP flipping on Free Trade and Immigration.

And you're a fascist. Trumps your Mussolini or Hitler. Wants to ban all Muslims even

Stopping Muslims from moving here is not equal of sending Jews to DEATH CAMPS.

When will Congress act on the Presidents request for a new authorization of military force against ISIS?

Never.

Perhaps if President Obama would use the term "Islamic Radical Terrorist" Congress would take the threat serious enough to pass a measure?

I already accepted your surrender. I got it. You are completely unable to counter my point on Denial.

You're the guy who would pickup the downed football and run, cheering himself on, into the end zone, spike the ball and declare "Touchdown", aren't you?

I made a serious point, and you, instead of responding to it, changed the subject.

I can only interpret that to mean you realized that you had lost the previous point and wanted desperately to distract from that fact.

If you have another explanation for your refusal to address my point, ie that "Denial prevents sound action" I will be happy to hear it.

There was no serious point made with your cryptic "Denial prevents sound action." Do you truly believe that the president doesn't know the nature of the threat these Islamic Terrorists pose to Americans because of what he chooses to calls them?

My point however is what you call them does not matter. Taking action against them does. If the GOP want stronger action than air support (and limited use of Special forces) of the Iraqi's and Kurds, then why hasn't Congress......

How many Germans or japs immigrated here in 1943?

Fo

I've noticed!

THe vast majority of lefties, don't like it when someone asks hard questions and will keep pushing for a real answer.
For example?

Cripes up here CBC the Mother and Father of all PC media outlets even uses "Islamic Extremism". Go ahead. Tell me how right freaking wing CBC is? You left wing whackos really really look stupid here.

If the CBC which is left of everything left can say it, Obama looks like a moron.

Canadians who have 'fallen prey' to Islamic extremism
Homegrown radicals represent a broad cross-section of community

Canadians who have 'fallen prey' to Islamic extremism

There was no serious point made with your cryptic "Denial prevents sound action." Do you truly believe that the president doesn't know the nature of the threat these Islamic Terrorists pose to Americans because of what he chooses to calls them?

My point however is what you call them does not matter. Taking action against them does. If the GOP want stronger action than air support (and limited use of Special forces) of the Iraqi's and Kurds, then why hasn't Congress......

Cryptic?

If you are in denial about certain facts or aspects of the problem, then you will NOT address those parts of the Problem.

Such as taking steps to STOP increasing the population that randomly gives rise to Mass Murder.

I don't see the relevance.

It is silly to equate stopping Muslims from moving here, which we do ALL THE TIME, btw, to sending Jews to Death Camps.

That is what you are doing when you call Trump a Hitler.

And btw, also, it is minimizing the actual horror of the Holocaust to liken it to being sent home.

I think you have failed to imagine the scale of the Horror of that time, if you see any similarity between then and now.

COMPLETELY FAILED.

Fo

I've noticed!

THe vast majority of lefties, don't like it when someone asks hard questions and will keep pushing for a real answer.
For example?

Are you asking for an example of a lefty who did that, and example of it happening, or an example of one of the hard questions?

If it is one of the "hard questions" a current on going example is another thread where I have been asking,

"If it is Racist for Trump to say ONE hispanic hates him, then what does that make the Liberals who have been saying that HISPANICS as a group, hate Trump?"

It is silly to equate stopping Muslims from moving here, which we do ALL THE TIME, btw, to sending Jews to Death Camps.

And btw, also, it is minimizing the actual horror of the Holocaust to liken it to being sent home.

I think you have failed to imagine the scale of the Horror of that time, if you see any similarity between then and now.

COMPLETELY FAILED.
You are focusing on the differences. We are just looking at the comparisons. And it's not just us liberals saying it

Former New Jersey Republican Gov. Christine Todd Whitman compared Donald Trump's comments calling for a ban on Muslim entering the United States to those of Adolf Hitler's in the run-up to World War II.

"If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward," Whitman told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" on Wednesday. "Because you have people who were scared the economy was bad, they want someone to blame."
Republican leaders from Party Chairman Reince Priebus to House Speaker Paul Ryan have denounced Trump's most recent comments. And some conservatives have labeled Trump a fascist.
But Trump's most recent comments have drawn comparisons to Hitler, including a front page Tuesday on the Philadelphia Daily News showing Trump with his hand raised looking like a Nazi salute and the headline "The New Furor." Trump-themed Nazi graffiti was also spotted in Atlanta.

Fo

I've noticed!

For example?

Are you asking for an example of a lefty who did that, and example of it happening, or an example of one of the hard questions?

If it is one of the "hard questions" a current on going example is another thread where I have been asking,

"If it is Racist for Trump to say ONE hispanic hates him, then what does that make the Liberals who have been saying that HISPANICS as a group, hate Trump?"
To assume a judge is not going to be fair just because he's hispanic is the textbook definition of a racist comment. Do you understand that? That's like blacks saying a white judge can't be fair to a black person on trial.

Hispanics as a group do hate trump. That's just stating a fact.

Hispanic Voters Truly Cannot Stand Donald Trump

In fact, Trump's numbers are so abysmal among Hispanic voters they're almost hard to believe.

The new survey, via ABC and the Washington Post, finds that nearly 90 percent of Hispanics nationwide have an unfavorable view of Trump, with a robust 76 percent holding a "strongly unfavorable" view of the GOP's presumptive candidate.

Getting nine out of ten voters from any demographic to agree on something is a feat in modern American politics. Unfortunately for Trump, what they agree on is that he's a spectacularly bad candidate for issues that Hispanic voters care about.

Nobody said all muslims are guilty.

Their guilt is irrelevant. It's a security issue. We currently are being killed by people who, however else they differ, all are muslim, and they are traveling to the Middle East regularly to get money and training.

So we don't allow muslims to traverse back and forth. That's how it goes when someone declares war on you. It isn't like we've never closed borders before. Our borders were closed from WWII until 1965.

"Nobody said all muslims are guilty.

Their guilt is irrelevant. It's a security issue."

This is how you move from a free open society toward internment camps, gulags, concentration camps and reservations.

Again you blame me for the things that commies do.

Attention..I think commies should be summarily executed.

Then we don't have to worry about indoctrination in the schools, gulags, concentration camps, reservations (a progressive concept, incidentally)...all those issues go away.

"Attention..I think commies should be summarily executed."

Another fine Jesus loving freedom minded american.

Commies are the enemies of Christ, and they are the enemies of the US and all the children that live here.

The Communists have always been the enemies of Jesus Christ, the Communists have always been Athiest, as such, they're of the Anti-Christ and are Luciferians.

The Communists have always been Traitors to the nations of their birth and have worked from within to destroy the nations of their birth, this is why the Leftists love Islam.

It's the perfect combination, Leftism and Islam together is possibly the only thing that can bring America to her knees, Leftism and Islam together is possibly the only thing that can bring Europa to her knees.

WE must NOT let them succeed, we've got to fight these Twin Satans.

WE are going to WIN, Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is with US because WE are with Him, as such He won't forsake us.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, so much to be afraid of, so little time.

COMPLETELY FAILED.
You are focusing on the differences. We are just looking at the comparisons. And it's not just us liberals saying it

Former New Jersey Republican Gov. Christine Todd Whitman compared Donald Trump's comments calling for a ban on Muslim entering the United States to those of Adolf Hitler's in the run-up to World War II.

"If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward," Whitman told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" on Wednesday. "Because you have people who were scared the economy was bad, they want someone to blame."
Republican leaders from Party Chairman Reince Priebus to House Speaker Paul Ryan have denounced Trump's most recent comments. And some conservatives have labeled Trump a fascist.
But Trump's most recent comments have drawn comparisons to Hitler, including a front page Tuesday on the Philadelphia Daily News showing Trump with his hand raised looking like a Nazi salute and the headline "The New Furor." Trump-themed Nazi graffiti was also spotted in Atlanta.

Yup, COMPLETELY.

Hmmmm. Visit ANY liberal college campus. Then tell me who has a "War of Words"

Says a lot if education is your enemy.
Conservatives say go to college but then mock colleges. Clearly blue collar cons

Knowing the value of an education in a 21st century economy does not mean that we can't note and ridicule the political agenda and bias of the Educational Industry AND their failures and abuse of their trust and position.

Or really anyone or anything that considers any other point of view, we see that all the time. So now you do NOT wish to let the markets decide? Is that the deal?

Oh please.

"Nobody said all muslims are guilty.

Their guilt is irrelevant. It's a security issue."

This is how you move from a free open society toward internment camps, gulags, concentration camps and reservations.

Again you blame me for the things that commies do.

Attention..I think commies should be summarily executed.

Then we don't have to worry about indoctrination in the schools, gulags, concentration camps, reservations (a progressive concept, incidentally)...all those issues go away.

"Attention..I think commies should be summarily executed."

Another fine Jesus loving freedom minded american.

Commies are the enemies of Christ, and they are the enemies of the US and all the children that live here.

I once asked a communist what percentage of the American population he would be willing to see die, in order to have his Communist REvolution.

I don't recall the exact number he admitted to, but it was high enough that it was very likely to include me.

I pointed out to him that it was noteworthy that the site we were on, required me to be civil to a man who admitted that he wanted me and my peer group genocided.
How many whites if they could would get rid of all the dark people and gays and Jews? Probably more of them then there are commys.

We have no further to look than how many americans went batshit crazy when the half black guy got into the white house.

Forum List

Back