🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RW domestic war on words ..

it has a religious aspect because simpletons want it to.

fighting terrorists wouldn't suffer one iota if we omit Islamic, and it won't advance fighting terrorism if we use it.

Ignoring the facts doesn't hurt your ability to deal with a problem?

LOL!

using one word allows you to lump one of the largest religions in the world together with a select few, making everyone equally guilty.

You have allowed your concern for the delicate feelings of the Muslims around the world to outweigh your concern for the life and limbs of your fellow Americans.

have allowed myself to believe all men are created equal

you allow yourself to believe all Muslims are guilty

my "concern" is for simpleminded dolts to have a chance to run the country.

This has nothing to do with any claim on my part the Muslims are genetically inferior and any such nonsense.

THis has to do with the fact that random Muslims radicalize and then randomly kill US.

It does seem very simple to me that we want less of that, not more.

agreed, but using Islamic does nothing whatsoever to quell the issue of "random" acts ... nothing.

using one word allows you to lump one of the largest religions in the world together with a select few, making everyone equally guilty.

You have allowed your concern for the delicate feelings of the Muslims around the world to outweigh your concern for the life and limbs of your fellow Americans.

Nobody said all muslims are guilty.

Their guilt is irrelevant. It's a security issue. We currently are being killed by people who, however else they differ, all are muslim, and they are traveling to the Middle East regularly to get money and training.

So we don't allow muslims to traverse back and forth. That's how it goes when someone declares war on you. It isn't like we've never closed borders before. Our borders were closed from WWII until 1965.

"Nobody said all muslims are guilty.

Their guilt is irrelevant. It's a security issue."

This is how you move from a free open society toward internment camps, gulags, concentration camps and reservations.

Again you blame me for the things that commies do.

Attention..I think commies should be summarily executed.

Then we don't have to worry about indoctrination in the schools, gulags, concentration camps, reservations (a progressive concept, incidentally)...all those issues go away.

Actually we have had internment camps and concentration camps we referred to as reservations, but nevermind.

Their guilt is irrelevant. It's a security issue. We currently are being killed by people who, however else they differ, all are muslim, and they are traveling to the Middle East regularly to get money and training.

So we don't allow muslims to traverse back and forth. That's how it goes when someone declares war on you. It isn't like we've never closed borders before. Our borders were closed from WWII until 1965.

This is how you move from a free open society toward internment camps, gulags, concentration camps and reservations.

Then we don't have to worry about indoctrination in the schools, gulags, concentration camps, reservations (a progressive concept, incidentally)...all those issues go away.

"Attention..I think commies should be summarily executed."

Another fine Jesus loving freedom minded american.

Your position is invalidated by the many examples of lefties, especially on campus, using various means, up to and including violence to suppress conservative speech.

Which the "conservatives" always champion of course.

Your statement made absolutely no sense in relation to my post.

You ARE aware of the large trend on college campuses to suppress conservative speech, not to mention the recent brownshirt tactics of the "Anti-Trump" protesters?

Oh certainly!!! And don't forget the "liberal" MSM, the war on christmas, the war on christianity, the war on the family. So much anxiety, so little time. And there's a foreign halh black guy in the white house!

It seems that you are claiming to be unaware of the problem.

Here is ONE example, took me nearly 5 seconds to find.

Public College Bans Conservative Speaker Shapiro After Liberals Protest | Fox Business

"California State University Los Angeles President William Covino abruptly canceled a speech by conservative author and advocate Ben Shapiro that was scheduled to take place on Thursday February 25th. He is Editor-at-Large, Breitbart.com.
Shapiro’s speech titled “When Diversity Becomes A Problem” was twice approved by the student budget board and was sponsored by the conservative student group Young America’s Foundation (YAF).

But liberal groups aggressively protested Shapiro’s upcoming speech and one CSULA professor threatened to wrestle conservative students who supported the event. President Covino sent an email to YAF late Monday night saying, “After careful consideration I have decided that it will be best for our campus community if we reschedule Ben Shapiro’s appearance for a later date, so that we can arrange for him to appear as part of a group of speakers with differing viewpoints on diversity.” "

I'm sorry, did you think I was arguing that there's no way anyone can find support for any thought they claim as reality on the internet? I know what Fox News is all about, sure you can find something like that there. So send your kids to Bob Jones', Jerry Falwall's, or Pat Robertson's and let the market decide, right?

YOur willful ignorance is showing.

Here another fine example, this one with legalities, instead of direct threats of violence.

How to Censor Speakers on College Campuses

"look at this farcical missive from the Oberlin Review, in which around 150 students at the college claim repeatedly that Sommers was coming to campus to present not a viewpoint with which many of the students vehemently disagree but rather an actual threat to student safety. Sommers, the signatories contend, is not an academic sharing her work, but a participant “in violent movements” and an accessory to “threats of death and rape.” The decision to allow her to speak, they conclude, “has real life consequences on the well-being of people.” Why did they claim this? Well, largely because they know that it works. As Ace of Spades noted acidly yesterday evening, the “game” is rather simple: “If you claim someone is making you feel ‘unsafe,’” Ace noted “that sets in motion Title IX protections,” and, in consequence, “administrators are under legal peril if they do not act.” He is correct. Indeed, as progressives across the world have come to realize, the most successful way of getting speech banned or condemned is to propose that there is something inherently different about it — something that is so sinister and so mysterious that it is likely to cause both psychic and physical harm. Or rather, as one trumped little agitator named Lydia Smith put it, Sommers’s views are “super f[***]ing oppressive,” and they need to be suppressed."

Commies are the enemies of Christ, and they are the enemies of the US and all the children that live here.

Would the blood from the victims of a Suicide Bomber be as red (or would they be as dead) if the bomber were call by a different name?

Being honest about the problem is the first step to dealing with it.

A pile of shit would smell just as nasty if we called it a rose.

It's a non issue for all except those in the bubble. And the talking heads will make sure the rubes are good and riled up, after all it's Obama and his hidden agenda.........:ack-1:

Denial prevents sound action.

I doubt they care what you call them. But we are certainly invested in a religious war here too, so I guess all this comes down to, "well you made it religious first!", "nu huh, you guys did!". Ya gotta wonder if Osama won, we seem just as fucked up and incoherent is a society as much of the middle east. And just as rabidly frothy mouthed fundamentalist.

No reasonable observer would compare our secular societies with religious freedom with the shitholes of the ME.

"No reasonable observer would compare"

They're not reasonable though Correll, that's the fundamental problem, Leftists are devoid of reason, they illustrate this on a daily basis.

I mean they can't even handle people having a differing opinion, it doesn't take them long to throw a fit and resort to name calling. Therefore we can't expect them to show any other behaviour on the topic of Radical Islamic Terrorism, most of them have spent days, weeks, months apologising for Islam at every available opportunity, some have even continued this despite what occured in the Orlando nightclub.

Maybe some of them have Stockholm Syndrome or something.

Commies are the enemies of Christ, and they are the enemies of the US and all the children that live here.

I once asked a communist what percentage of the American population he would be willing to see die, in order to have his Communist REvolution.

I don't recall the exact number he admitted to, but it was high enough that it was very likely to include me.

I pointed out to him that it was noteworthy that the site we were on, required me to be civil to a man who admitted that he wanted me and my peer group genocided.

The Communists have always been the enemies of Jesus Christ, the Communists have always been Athiest, as such, they're of the Anti-Christ and are Luciferians.

The Communists have always been Traitors to the nations of their birth and have worked from within to destroy the nations of their birth, this is why the Leftists love Islam.

It's the perfect combination, Leftism and Islam together is possibly the only thing that can bring America to her knees, Leftism and Islam together is possibly the only thing that can bring Europa to her knees.

WE must NOT let them succeed, we've got to fight these Twin Satans.

WE are going to WIN, Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is with US because WE are with Him, as such He won't forsake us.

Being honest about the problem is the first step to dealing with it.

It's a non issue for all except those in the bubble. And the talking heads will make sure the rubes are good and riled up, after all it's Obama and his hidden agenda.........:ack-1:

I doubt they care what you call them. But we are certainly invested in a religious war here too, so I guess all this comes down to, "well you made it religious first!", "nu huh, you guys did!". Ya gotta wonder if Osama won, we seem just as fucked up and incoherent is a society as much of the middle east. And just as rabidly frothy mouthed fundamentalist.

No reasonable observer would compare our secular societies with religious freedom with the shitholes of the ME.

They're not reasonable though Correll, that's the fundamental problem, Leftists are devoid of reason, they illustrate this on a daily basis.

I mean they can't even handle people having a differing opinion, it doesn't take them long to throw a fit and resort to name calling. Therefore we can't expect them to show any other behaviour on the topic of Radical Islamic Terrorism, most of them have spent days, weeks, months apologising for Islam at every available opportunity, some have even continued this despite what occured in the Orlando nightclub.

I'm a lib and I like correll

Hmmmm. Visit ANY liberal college campus. Then tell me who has a "War of Words"

Says a lot if education is your enemy.
Conservatives say go to college but then mock colleges. Clearly blue collar cons

Knowing the value of an education in a 21st century economy does not mean that we can't note and ridicule the political agenda and bias of the Educational Industry AND their failures and abuse of their trust and position.

The Communists have always been the enemies of Jesus Christ, the Communists have always been Athiest, as such, they're of the Anti-Christ and are Luciferians.

The Communists have always been Traitors to the nations of their birth and have worked from within to destroy the nations of their birth, this is why the Leftists love Islam.

It's the perfect combination, Leftism and Islam together is possibly the only thing that can bring America to her knees, Leftism and Islam together is possibly the only thing that can bring Europa to her knees.

WE are going to WIN, Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is with US because WE are with Him, as such He won't forsake us.
Hard to be nice to people calling us commys

Thank you seely. I like you too.

BUT, the vast majority of libs on this site hate me with a fiery passion.

I once asked a communist what percentage of the American population he would be willing to see die, in order to have his Communist REvolution.

I don't recall the exact number he admitted to, but it was high enough that it was very likely to include me.

I pointed out to him that it was noteworthy that the site we were on, required me to be civil to a man who admitted that he wanted me and my peer group genocided.
How many whites if they could would get rid of all the dark people and gays and Jews? Probably more of them then there are commys.

I've noticed!

I know you're a Liberal, I like you we've had some good exchanged comments in the Film Thread, as such if the SHTF you're welcome in my Bunker, I'll have Sergio Leone's "Once Upon A Time In The West" all ready for you :smoke:

Hard to be nice to people calling us commys

I don't consider Liberals Communists, I consider Leftists as adhering to much of the Communist modus operandi and I don't consider Liberals as being Leftists.

I don't consider you yourself as a Communist, because you're not.

When will Congress act on the Presidents request for a new authorization of military force against ISIS?

Never.

I accept your changing of the subject as a token of surrender.

Perhaps if President Obama would use the term "Islamic Radical Terrorist" Congress would take the threat serious enough to pass a measure?

I already accepted your surrender. I got it. You are completely unable to counter my point on Denial.

You don't have to rub your face in it.

You're the guy who would pickup the downed football and run, cheering himself on, into the end zone, spike the ball and declare "Touchdown", aren't you?

How many whites if they could would get rid of all the dark people and gays and Jews? Probably more of them then there are commys.

Actual card carrying commies? Maybe.

Hard left suckers who would carry water for commies right up till it was their turn against the wall?

That would be a different answer.

I've noticed!

THe vast majority of lefties, don't like it when someone asks hard questions and will keep pushing for a real answer.

Forum List

Back