🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RW nutjobs promoting cathedral fire conspiracies

The french smoke like chimneys. Thats the source of your fire.

I know, right? I mean, if I had a 900 year old world renowned building full of priceless artifacts and a symbol to every Christian in the world I wouldn't put a smoke detector or any fire suppression gear in it either, if I was French. And if I was French I would not have any after hours security present or even an emergency plan coordinated with local fire and police departments. And if I was French and had just witnessed dozens of church burnings at the hands of IslamoFascist extremists in the last few years I wouldn't take any precautions or even suspect possible arson of such a structure less than a week before Easter.

But I'm not French.
I would just opt for a "No Smoking" policy and tell everyone to take it the fuck outside.

You know, there probably wouldn't be so many conspiracy theories about this fire if it wasn't for the fact that Easter is this weekend. Some have said that the fire was set by either a protester or terrorist who was interested in taking a shot at Christians.

But, I personally don't believe that, so I'm going to wait until the fire marshals and inspectors have determined the cause of the blaze. Why? Because the building was already undergoing extensive renovations and refurbishing. Maybe it was a worker that forgot to unplug something and it shorted out, starting a blaze.
Perhaps.

But rightwing bigots are more likely just taking advantage of an opportunity to advance their hateful agenda against Muslims.

UPDATE: A spokesman for Paris firefighters says that “the entire fire is out” at Notre Dame cathedral

Note: All times local

11:15 p.m.
The Paris prosecutors’ office says investigators are treating the blaze that destroyed part of Notre Dame as an accident for now.

The prosecutors’ office said late Monday they have ruled out arson in Monday’s fire, including possible terror-related motives for starting the blaze.

Prosecutors say Paris police will conduct an investigation into “involuntary destruction caused by fire.”

9:45 a.m.
A spokesman for Paris firefighters says that “the entire fire is out” at Notre Dame cathedral.

Gabriel Plus said Tuesday morning that emergency services are currently “surveying the movement of the structures and extinguishing smoldering residues.”

Plus said that now the fire is out “this phase is for the experts” to plan how to consolidate the edifice.á

So barely 5 hours after the fire started and maybe 3 hours into the firefighting, they already ruled out arson. And after burning all night and into the next morning they finally declare the fire is out.

That's a pretty hasty arson investigation if you ask me. This has Benghazi-style coverup written all over it. Maybe they just called the local ISIS office and asked if they did it. "Nope, wasn't us, hehehe.... Allah Akbar."

And Sandy Hook was a farce....tell the parents of the dead kids that....you POS....

You know, there probably wouldn't be so many conspiracy theories about this fire if it wasn't for the fact that Easter is this weekend. Some have said that the fire was set by either a protester or terrorist who was interested in taking a shot at Christians.

But, I personally don't believe that, so I'm going to wait until the fire marshals and inspectors have determined the cause of the blaze. Why? Because the building was already undergoing extensive renovations and refurbishing. Maybe it was a worker that forgot to unplug something and it shorted out, starting a blaze.
Perhaps.

But rightwing bigots are more likely just taking advantage of an opportunity to advance their hateful agenda against Muslims.

Not only Muslims....but anyone who is not creamy white..

The internet is awash in Notre Dame fire cause conspiracies - CNN

The RW nutjobs continue to help Putin in his efforts to demonize immigrants and minorities.

And it is sad when the....so called....president joins in the Putin efforts....

I agree, speculation without evidence is just that. Speculation. But then you have to go all crazy, Putin and Trump have nothing to do with this.

I am not referring to the fire. I am referring to the fake conspiracy stories that are being spread. That is the MO of Russians as they helped elect the POS..

UPDATE: A spokesman for Paris firefighters says that “the entire fire is out” at Notre Dame cathedral

Note: All times local

11:15 p.m.
The Paris prosecutors’ office says investigators are treating the blaze that destroyed part of Notre Dame as an accident for now.

The prosecutors’ office said late Monday they have ruled out arson in Monday’s fire, including possible terror-related motives for starting the blaze.

Prosecutors say Paris police will conduct an investigation into “involuntary destruction caused by fire.”

9:45 a.m.
A spokesman for Paris firefighters says that “the entire fire is out” at Notre Dame cathedral.

Gabriel Plus said Tuesday morning that emergency services are currently “surveying the movement of the structures and extinguishing smoldering residues.”

Plus said that now the fire is out “this phase is for the experts” to plan how to consolidate the edifice.á

So barely 5 hours after the fire started and maybe 3 hours into the firefighting, they already ruled out arson. And after burning all night and into the next morning they finally declare the fire is out.

That's a pretty hasty arson investigation if you ask me. This has Benghazi-style coverup written all over it. Maybe they just called the local ISIS office and asked if they did it. "Nope, wasn't us, hehehe.... Allah Akbar."

And Sandy Hook was a farce....tell the parents of the dead kids that....you POS....

Did I mention Sandy Hook? No. That was you, you stupid piece of shit.

The RW nutjobs continue to help Putin in his efforts to demonize immigrants and minorities.

Conservatives are overwhelmed with their hate
Makes them gullible

Do we really need more blanket statements around here? I don't hate Muslims or any of the groups that you think conservatives hate. What I DO hate is lies and deception, which there is a lot of these days. Sadly, the lies and deception cause people to react emotionally, and it manipulates people, like marionettes on a string.

"Virtue, I have quit your tyranny."
(Marguerite Porete, Mirror of Simple Souls, burned as a heretic, 1 Jun 1310 Place de Greve, Paris)

Google search algorithms are awash in denials that Muslims had a part in the fire. The protests seem a little bit forced.
I mean who in his right mind would think Muslims would destroy cultural icons?

Forum List

Back