'RW War on Words'? Obama DHS Calls For banning 'Jihad' & 'Sharia'!

Homeland Security report calls for rejecting terms 'jihad,' 'sharia' | Fox News

A new Department of Homeland Security report urges rejecting use of Islamic terms such as “jihad” and “sharia” in programs aimed at countering terrorist radicalization among American youth.

------------------

FLASHBACK:
Bill Clinton Found in Contempt of court, Disbarred, for deceitful, unethical twisting of words: Definition of 'Is'...

Well you do know if you talk nicely to a terrorist and tell them how they are breaking the law they will realize this and stop what they are doing...

Now of course I have no evidence to back up what I just wrote but hey it seem some believe if you subtract certain words and weapons in the world the idiots of the world will stop killing each other while smiling and having a coke....

Only if we could teach the world to sing:

A new Department of Homeland Security report urges rejecting use of Islamic terms such as “jihad” and “sharia” in programs aimed at countering terrorist radicalization among American youth.

------------------

FLASHBACK:
Bill Clinton Found in Contempt of court, Disbarred, for deceitful, unethical twisting of words: Definition of 'Is'...

"The Eleventh Edition [of the Newspeak dictionary] is the definitive edition,' he said. 'We're getting the language into its final shape -- the shape it's going to have when nobody speaks anything else. When we've finished with it, people like you will have to learn it all over again. You think, I dare say, that our chief job is inventing new words. But not a bit of it! We're destroying words -- scores of them, hundreds of them, every day. We're cutting the language down to the bone. The Eleventh Edition won't contain a single word that will become obsolete before the year 2050.

'It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words. "

- George Orwell, "Nineteen-Eighty Four"

Left wing way of getting rid of problems: coddle the problem enough and it disappears.

This might work with dogs... but with jihadi terrorists? Coddle them and they will only become stronger, you morons!

"'RW War on Words'? Obama DHS Calls For banning 'Jihad' & 'Sharia'!"

Rightwing war on the truth.

The president is not advocating any words be "banned."

Word/phrase crafting is a technique in creating effective propaganda.

Some words and their usage are more effective than others in drawing certain groups to your side. Others can polarize these groups against you.

Frankly, you should not call attention to word use since it makes the message weaker due to suspicion of what exactly is being said.

My irony meter was already ready to give out when that thread on RWs war on words was made.

Now it has exploded.

Last edited:

------------------

FLASHBACK:

Well you do know if you talk nicely to a terrorist and tell them how they are breaking the law they will realize this and stop what they are doing...

Now of course I have no evidence to back up what I just wrote but hey it seem some believe if you subtract certain words and weapons in the world the idiots of the world will stop killing each other while smiling and having a coke....

That commercial is a classic.

------------------

FLASHBACK:

That commercial is a classic.

Worst gawd-awful shit you can put in your body.

Add rum for health.

If you right wing imbeciles had the other half of your brains working, you too would realize that NO ONE is stopping you for voicing your hatred (as you do on this forum) and using any term to deride Muslims...

All that DHS is proposing is that GOVERNMENT sources not use those terms since we desperately need the help of the billions of Muslims to fight off this latest scourge of terrorism.

If you right wing imbeciles had the other half of your brains working, you too would realize that NO ONE is stopping you for voicing your hatred (as you do on this forum) and using any term to deride Muslims...

All that DHS is proposing is that GOVERNMENT sources not use those terms since we desperately need the help of the billions of Muslims to fight off this latest scourge of terrorism.

And I as a Native American citizen strongly disagree with the DHS on this policy.

During WWII the Krauts were depicted as fat, stupid wurst-eaters and the Japs as squinty-eyed bucktoothed annoyances.

No one of merit complained.

If you think the bulk of the Muslim world wants to help us, please eat some Thorazine as a public service.

And I as a Native American citizen strongly disagree with the DHS on this policy.

During WWII the Krauts were depicted as fat, stupid wurst-eaters and the Japs as squinty-eyed bucktoothed annoyances.

No one of merit complained.

If you think the bulk of the Muslim world wants to help us, please eat some Thorazine as a public service.

Well, my apologies....since you are Native American, that must give you lots of inside knowledge on the mind set of the 1.6 billion Muslims.....

(BTW, the King of Jordan may slightly disagree....)

Forum List

Back