Ryan W. Routh Offers Anybody Who Can Assassinate Trump $150,000 In Letter

Routh was influenced by the Vile Rhetoric of the left.

Libs have been calling Trump "Hitler" for years. He believed their lies.

IMHO, Kamala and Sleepy Joe are accomplices to this crime. They had to know that their supporters were nut cases who would actually believe this and take action.

If someone actually believed that someone was a hitler, trying to whack them seems like the only reasonable solution.

Of course it was a lie.

But right now, its important for prosecutors to get the co-conspirators who motivated Routh with their hate speech.

I am sure some leftwing lunatic is hoping to collect, and I bet most libs are hoping someone tries.

IMG_7364.png

If I got the reward money, I would make sure to heavily forge the evidence. And of course I would get a ton of money while I hide Trump alive and well in my house.

Something like should be in a cage, shitting in one corner and eating slop in the other corner. Literally nothing else permitted. No commissary, no interaction with humans (feed it with a slingshot thru the door slot), no recreation. Let the insanity continue to increasingly rack that mother fucker until it's screaming for rope. But no rope ever comes.

Something like should be in a cage, shitting in one corner and eating slop in the other corner. Literally nothing else permitted. No commissary, no interaction with humans (feed it with a slingshot thru the door slot), no recreation. Let the insanity continue to increasingly rack that mother fucker until it's screaming for rope. But no rope ever comes.
That would be a proper punishment for Ryan unless the government wanted him dead.

Routh was influenced by the Vile Rhetoric of the left.

Libs have been calling Trump "Hitler" for years. He believed their lies.

IMHO, Kamala and Sleepy Joe are accomplices to this crime. They had to know that their supporters were nut cases who would actually believe this and take action.

If someone actually believed that someone was a hitler, trying to whack them seems like the only reasonable solution.

Of course it was a lie.

But right now, its important for prosecutors to get the co-conspirators who motivated Routh with their hate speech.

That's putting it easy. Routh is a member of the vile left. He didn't suddenly become radicalized, he's probably been that way for years.

Well, he won't be seeing the outside of a prison cell again unless its between a bunch of guards to and from a courthouse.

Forum List

Back