S.E. Cupp: Clinton’s ‘Humiliating’ Rope Line Was Media’s Fault

They had to keep Fox News and other NaziCon terrorists from harming her.

She's a walking fucking disease..... I'm so fucking BROKE!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Did you know she was born a poor Black girl in the Ghetto!

001b2.jpg

People who are this angry over a politician or politics in general, must be pretty miserable with their own life. You'd have to be, in order to let politics eat your lunch like this.
Yep, basically.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

As a former first lady she's still protected by the Secret Service. They're the ones that make decisions like that.

They had to keep Fox News and other NaziCon terrorists from harming her.

She's a walking fucking disease..... I'm so fucking BROKE!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Did you know she was born a poor Black girl in the Ghetto!

001b2.jpg

People who are this angry over a politician or politics in general, must be pretty miserable with their own life. You'd have to be, in order to let politics eat your lunch like this.

Tell it to Martin Luther King.

As a former first lady she's still protected by the Secret Service. They're the ones that make decisions like that.
What a crock of shit... Obama even does press conferences, and he's a sitting President!!!

What a crock of shit... Obama even does press conferences, and he's a sitting President!!!
Who's talking about press conferences? The OP was about the rope line. Please try and keep up and don't go off on personal tangents.

Konradv

Face it, Hillary won't answer questions from the press period!!!

The rope line is obviously just a symptom of a much larger problem!!!!

That liberals defend her actions speaks volumes.
When have you ever seen something like this? A moving rope line?
This shit reeks of elitism..

Here s a clock that counts the minutes since Hillary Clinton answered a press question - The Washington Post

Over 25,000 minutes...

Last question answered: June 18, 2015, evening. Clinton talks to John Ralston.

Previous questions:
- 4,320 minutes prior at a press conference in New Hampshire.
- 1,440 minutes prior with the Des Moines Register.
- 33,200 minutes prior in New Hampshire.
- 4,410 minutes prior in Iowa.
- 40,150 minutes prior in New Hampshire.

And Hillary won't answer anything of substance when she does talk to the press.....

Biullshit... ever see any other CANDIDATE roping off the press...show us some pictures!

Who's talking about press conferences? The OP was about the rope line. Please try and keep up and don't go off on personal tangents.

Why, you do it all the time..Komrade!

Everyone should just relax. We've seen this from Hillary before. Her camp refers to it as the dodging-sniper-bullets-on-the-tarmac defense, that likely saved her life once. Or might have had there been any actual snipers about.

Only her OFFICIAL phototog was allowed within the rope line....all the DISEASED journalists had to stay 20 feet away! She's a piece of shit... a REGULAR PERSON, my ass! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2A3BED3100000578-3149641-The_Secretary_of_State_s_campaign_staff_kept_reporters_cameramen-a-2_1436073364010.jpg

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

A CNN panel roundly criticized the Hillary Clinton campaign for keeping press members behind a moving rope line during Clinton’s Independence Day march Saturday, which created some unfortunate visuals for both the campaign and the journalists who complied with its request. On that note, commentarian S.E. Cupp said the political press needed to grow some backbone. “This is humiliating for reporters who have to abide by Hillary Clinton’s rules of journalism,” she said on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday morning. “And it’s not just this. It’s the entire campaign. She has kept them at a distance, she barely answers...
This is fun. Clinton really is an amazing steel magnolia and doesn't put up with crap from the press.

Once again, she acts and unwashed rubes like you react.

Get used to it.

She's going to do it as President as well.

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Only her OFFICIAL phototog was allowed within the rope line....all the DISEASED journalists had to stay 20 feet away! She's a piece of shit... a REGULAR PERSON, my ass! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2A3BED3100000578-3149641-The_Secretary_of_State_s_campaign_staff_kept_reporters_cameramen-a-2_1436073364010.jpg

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

A CNN panel roundly criticized the Hillary Clinton campaign for keeping press members behind a moving rope line during Clinton’s Independence Day march Saturday, which created some unfortunate visuals for both the campaign and the journalists who complied with its request. On that note, commentarian S.E. Cupp said the political press needed to grow some backbone. “This is humiliating for reporters who have to abide by Hillary Clinton’s rules of journalism,” she said on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday morning. “And it’s not just this. It’s the entire campaign. She has kept them at a distance, she barely answers...
This is fun. Clinton really is an amazing steel magnolia and doesn't put up with crap from the press.

Once again, she acts and unwashed rubes like you react.

Get used to it.

She's going to do it as President as well.

:D

So you think it's a good idea to piss off the press?
Now I know you're full of shit.

Did you just ask a Rrrrraging Rrrrrightie to concentrate on the task at hand?

You would have better chances with fleas

Forum List

Back