S.E. Cupp: Clinton’s ‘Humiliating’ Rope Line Was Media’s Fault

Only her OFFICIAL phototog was allowed within the rope line....all the DISEASED journalists had to stay 20 feet away! She's a piece of shit... a REGULAR PERSON, my ass! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2A3BED3100000578-3149641-The_Secretary_of_State_s_campaign_staff_kept_reporters_cameramen-a-2_1436073364010.jpg

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

A CNN panel roundly criticized the Hillary Clinton campaign for keeping press members behind a moving rope line during Clinton’s Independence Day march Saturday, which created some unfortunate visuals for both the campaign and the journalists who complied with its request. On that note, commentarian S.E. Cupp said the political press needed to grow some backbone. “This is humiliating for reporters who have to abide by Hillary Clinton’s rules of journalism,” she said on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday morning. “And it’s not just this. It’s the entire campaign. She has kept them at a distance, she barely answers...
This is fun. Clinton really is an amazing steel magnolia and doesn't put up with crap from the press.

Once again, she acts and unwashed rubes like you react.

Get used to it.

She's going to do it as President as well.

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

So you think it's a good idea to piss off the press?
Now I know you're full of shit.
Please show me the rule where the press is guaranteed up close access to everything...

I laughed my ass off at this title....pretty much right on though, like Animals. oh yes oh yes. the democrat base doesn't seem to mind being treated like a piece of dog shit by their Elected asses Politicians. just pathetic

SNIP:
Hillary spokesman: We roped off the media like animals to keep her parade appearance from becoming “chaotic”
posted at 11:21 am on July 6, 2015 by Allahpundit

Via the Examiner, count me in with John Nolte and Sean Davis in wondering why this grand humiliation is being treated as a Hillary scandal instead of a media scandal.
CJFwH2GWwAQTlLt.jpg:large

Davis:

It was a truly embarrassing spectacle, but not for Hillary Clinton. It was embarrassing for the press, because they willingly allow this nonsense to keep happening. It almost appears as though America’s political media are suffering from something approaching Battered Reporter Syndrome: yeah, she tied us up, but only once; she still respects us.

Hillary’s strategy in the face of an all-too-compliant media makes perfect sense. Why wouldn’t she abuse and disrespect them if they’re just going to stand there and take it? She has every reason in the world to keep doing this to them. Thus far, the Clinton campaign’s strategy of either ignoring reporters entirely or using them to broadcast blatantly manipulated nonsense is working pretty well. If campaign reporters are going to allow themselves to be led around like leashed preschoolers on a field trip to the museum, Hillary would be crazy to not treat them like leashed preschoolers on a field trip to the museum.

ALL of it here:
Hillary spokesman We roped off the media like animals to keep her parade appearance from becoming chaotic Hot Air

Only her OFFICIAL phototog was allowed within the rope line....all the DISEASED journalists had to stay 20 feet away! She's a piece of shit... a REGULAR PERSON, my ass! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2A3BED3100000578-3149641-The_Secretary_of_State_s_campaign_staff_kept_reporters_cameramen-a-2_1436073364010.jpg

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

A CNN panel roundly criticized the Hillary Clinton campaign for keeping press members behind a moving rope line during Clinton’s Independence Day march Saturday, which created some unfortunate visuals for both the campaign and the journalists who complied with its request. On that note, commentarian S.E. Cupp said the political press needed to grow some backbone. “This is humiliating for reporters who have to abide by Hillary Clinton’s rules of journalism,” she said on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday morning. “And it’s not just this. It’s the entire campaign. She has kept them at a distance, she barely answers...
This is fun. Clinton really is an amazing steel magnolia and doesn't put up with crap from the press.

Get used to it.

Please show me the rule where the press is guaranteed up close access to everything...

Show me a presidential candidate that tells the press to fuck off that makes it out of the primaries.
Showing your desperation.....

Stat

The press isn't guaranteed close-up access on everything, but they have an effective cure for that problem.... Plenty of bad publicity, and no good publicity at any price!!!

Hillary is a FOOL to piss them off!!!

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

Get used to it.

Show me a presidential candidate that tells the press to fuck off that makes it out of the primaries.
Well, good luck with that one...

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

Get used to it.

Well, good luck with that one...

Thats exactly what the press is saying about hilary.

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

Get used to it.

This Nazi troll would be the first one shouting IF Trump pulled a fucking stunt like this... Heil Hitlery!

11402783_10153065607769480_7119212128049484465_o-1.jpg

I laughed my ass off at this title....pretty much right on though, like Animals. oh yes oh yes. the democrat base doesn't seem to mind being treated like a piece of dog shit by their Elected asses Politicians. just pathetic

SNIP:
Hillary spokesman: We roped off the media like animals to keep her parade appearance from becoming “chaotic”

Via the Examiner, count me in with John Nolte and Sean Davis in wondering why this grand humiliation is being treated as a Hillary scandal instead of a media scandal.

Davis:

It was a truly embarrassing spectacle, but not for Hillary Clinton. It was embarrassing for the press, because they willingly allow this nonsense to keep happening. It almost appears as though America’s political media are suffering from something approaching Battered Reporter Syndrome: yeah, she tied us up, but only once; she still respects us.

Hillary’s strategy in the face of an all-too-compliant media makes perfect sense. Why wouldn’t she abuse and disrespect them if they’re just going to stand there and take it? She has every reason in the world to keep doing this to them. Thus far, the Clinton campaign’s strategy of either ignoring reporters entirely or using them to broadcast blatantly manipulated nonsense is working pretty well. If campaign reporters are going to allow themselves to be led around like leashed preschoolers on a field trip to the museum, Hillary would be crazy to not treat them like leashed preschoolers on a field trip to the museum.

ALL of it here:
Hillary spokesman We roped off the media like animals to keep her parade appearance from becoming chaotic Hot Air
I laughed my ass off at this title

That must have been a BIG job

54514643.jpg

SNIP:

Davis:

ALL of it here:
I laughed my ass off at this title

That must have been a BIG job

54514643.jpg

Not a flattering shot of your old lady...

Forum List

Back