Sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline and now the Crimean Bridge

These are acts of war are they not ?
It's time for peace talks..... the military industrial complex will get their billions of dollars in contracts no matter what happens.

Even if it's about saving the Petro dollar in the currency War is it worth starting World War 3 ? Apparently to some people it is.

This is then Vice President Biden speaking about Crimea being an illegal Russian occupation 6 years ago.

Why are these media clowns still wearing covid masks?

So now Zelensky and NATO are targeting civilian structures? like the Crimean bridge?

May be this week is going to be a rough week for civilian structures in Ukraine.
Yep, it sure looks that way. As I type this it is Monday morning rush hour in Ukraine. And Russia is bombarding multiple cities all across Ukraine. At least a dozen cities are being struck by Russian cruise missiles this morning. Dnipro, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa and Kharkiv are among several other Ukrainian cities being bombarded.

Last edited:
Check out Rebekah Koffler
This video will be removed within 24 hours I guarantee so watch it while you can

It's just like Ukraine I'm sure that the Special Forces won't be letting any journalists in for a while just like Iraq Libya Syria.... I'm an American looking at it the way of the world would see it
Who gives two shits how the world would see it? Auit being a little pussy.

Who gives two shits how the world would see it? Auit being a little pussy.
Well first of all not that I give two shitz about your point of view on it you're not going to know the truth about what's going on on the ground in the war zone if journalists are not allowed inside..... douche muffin breath

Maybe Russia should not have taken over the Crimea. I suspect Ukraine is trying to cut supply lines as they are already under attack, by Russia with little to lose by fighting back.
With Great Britain's help....we now know.

These are acts of war are they not ?
It's time for peace talks..... the military industrial complex will get their billions of dollars in contracts no matter what happens.

Even if it's about saving the Petro dollar in the currency War is it worth starting World War 3 ? Apparently to some people it is.

This is then Vice President Biden speaking about Crimea being an illegal Russian occupation 6 years ago.

It's almost as if Russia was at war.

It's almost as if Russia was at war.
Take it from one of us Russian disinformation agents.....Putin was already invited to the party.
R (8).jpeg

Ukrainian analysts from the publication "Strana UA" quite reasonably claim that the explosives used to blow up the bridge were sent by sea from Odessa as part of the "grain deal" (otherwise it would be impossible by sea), and that this will give Russia a legitimate reason to raise the issue of its termination.

Forum List

Back