Sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline and now the Crimean Bridge

I only sniff thermite before I go jumping
1632936309694.png

R.gif

So now Zelensky and NATO are targeting civilian structures? like the Crimean bridge?

May be this week is going to be a rough week for civilian structures in Ukraine.

Saddam was an asset against Iran
.....by Donnie's own admission
Rust in war rummy

Until he decided to go greedy and take Kuwait and start using his own gold currency along with Gaddafi.... sounds pretty far fetched ?

Saddam was in charge while Iran was an ally. Moron.

Gold currency? LOL!

Are you really that ignorant about it because it's common knowledge that there was a US backed coup d'etat in 2014 led by Obama's CIA probably John Brennan...

John McCain and his buddy Joe Biden were over there with Ambassador Yovanovich.... remember her ?

I think that the US backed the protests against the former gov't, but I do not see any evidence that we backed the coup d'etat. Neither do I see any evidence of genocide anywhere in Ukraine, except by the Russians, who are hardly right-wing. Where do you get your information from?

Toddsterpatriot you can look up the Iran /Iraq War on Wikipedia or any of 100 different other websites and it will say that the United States backed Saddam Hussein and Iraq against Iran.

But I'm not doing your homework.
If you choose to remain ignorant and/ or dishonest for the world to see - Dat be your choice mon.....

Good thing the Crimean Bridge has reopened after the explosion!

Let's hope this is the end of this and no more false flag type situations and maybe even have some peace talks since Russia should be our ally .....not our enemy ...the Russian people probably don't like Putin much more than we do but it's not for us to take the world so close to nuclear war over oil and gas or whatever it is.

China is much more of a threat to us.

Forum List

Back