Sacramento Dem Party wants kids to die

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Yup:

"
allanbrauer @allanbrauer

@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.

allanbrauer @allanbrauer

Busy blocking the tapeworms that have slithered out of hellspawn @amandacarpenter's asshole. How's your day so far?
9:30 AM - 20 Sep 2013

Reporter Chris Moody solicited a statement on Brauer’s repulsive comments from the state Democratic Party. It is simply amazing:

BUoAtOZCUAASYMn.png

The “problem” with wishing death upon a political opponent’s children, you see, is that it lets “fringe” characters like Sen. Ted Cruz “off the hook.” Remarkable.
UPDATE – This guy just keeps digging. His responses to, and about, women are especially vile.

Guy Benson @guypbenson

.@allanbrauer offers to actively assist in the killing of Republicans MT @yankeefanjck: He is on a roll: pic.twitter.com/MOCDnHjquw @sacdems
2:01 PM - 20 Sep 2013

Sounds like a standard, garden variety Democrat to me.

Dem spox to Cruz staffer: ?May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases? [UPDATED] « The Greenroom

He apologized, then he tweeted that he'd love to help Republicans die off, lol. He's no longer employed by the sac dem party.

Liberals are the scum of the earth. They should be all packed off to Chicago.

He apologized, then he tweeted that he'd love to help Republicans die off, lol. He's no longer employed by the sac dem party.

If you knew that, wouldn't that make "Sacramento Dem Party wants kids to die" a lie? LOL, debunked by your own post! :lmao:

Oh, brother.
Actually, they commented rather weakly on it initially, but it was only after people reacted and demanded his resignation upon THAT statement that he was removed from his position.

Anyway.

If you knew that, wouldn't that make "Sacramento Dem Party wants kids to die" a lie? LOL, debunked by your own post! :lmao:
He still worked for them when he made the vile comments.

But I note your lack of condemnation for him. And I'm not at all surprised.

I wish we had dueling these days. Many a grave was dug by loose tongues and these kinds of lack of judgments would not occur if people could be expected to back them up with their lives.

In the days when dueling was legal, young life was considered a gift. Children were not expendable, but welcomed and considered a blessing. Those days are long, long past.

Liberals, who allegedly espouse tolerance and acceptance, make comments like these.

ONE liberal, who obviously has no respect, came out with those comments. KG acts like it was the entire party who supported these comments, which is not the case at all.

Yup:

"
allanbrauer @allanbrauer

@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.

allanbrauer @allanbrauer

Busy blocking the tapeworms that have slithered out of hellspawn @amandacarpenter's asshole. How's your day so far?
9:30 AM - 20 Sep 2013

Reporter Chris Moody solicited a statement on Brauer’s repulsive comments from the state Democratic Party. It is simply amazing:

BUoAtOZCUAASYMn.png

The “problem” with wishing death upon a political opponent’s children, you see, is that it lets “fringe” characters like Sen. Ted Cruz “off the hook.” Remarkable.
UPDATE – This guy just keeps digging. His responses to, and about, women are especially vile.

Guy Benson @guypbenson

.@allanbrauer offers to actively assist in the killing of Republicans MT @yankeefanjck: He is on a roll: pic.twitter.com/MOCDnHjquw @sacdems
2:01 PM - 20 Sep 2013

Sounds like a standard, garden variety Democrat to me.

Dem spox to Cruz staffer: ?May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases? [UPDATED] « The Greenroom

Let his days be few; and let another take his office
May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
May no one extend kindness to him or take pity on his fatherless children.

Kansas GOP House Speaker Mike O'Neal ‘Prays’ That Obama’s ‘Children Be Fatherless And His Wife A Widow’

mikeoneal1.jpg

Like I said. It's only bad when Democrats do it.

^it was being passed around the internet a few years ago as a message against Obama. Its actually Bible verses.

I wish we had dueling these days. Many a grave was dug by loose tongues and these kinds of lack of judgments would not occur if people could be expected to back them up with their lives.

It was a romantic notion back then, but nonetheless, I'm inspired by how you champion free speech. :eusa_wall:

I'm a huge fan of free speech, but I'm also a huge fan of people being held accountable for what they say.

yeah so didn't really happen. Got it.

Actually, it did really happen. You could easily have googled it yourself; but since you have no interest in hearing about conservatives who say vile things, I did it for you.

You're welcome

A popular conservative meme after President Obama’s election were bumper stickers issuing a “tongue-in-cheek” call to pray for the President, referencing Psalm 109 in the Bible, which actually is a prayer for the death of a leader.

The psalm reads in part:

Let his days be few; and let another take his office
May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
May no one extend kindness to him or take pity on his fatherless children.

Now the Speaker of the Kansas House has come under fire for forwarding this same prayer around in a personal email. When the Psalm 109 email was discovered, Speaker Mike O’Neal was already facing backlash for a racist email he sent describing First Lady Michelle Obama as “Mrs. YoMama” and making fun of her appearance when a second email including the prayer was unearthed. O’Neal added his own endorsement to the Psalm:

At last — I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president!” O’Neal wrote. “Look it up — it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN? AMEN!!!!!!

Forum List

Back