Sacramento Dem Party wants kids to die

Yup:

"
allanbrauer @allanbrauer

@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.

allanbrauer @allanbrauer

Busy blocking the tapeworms that have slithered out of hellspawn @amandacarpenter's asshole. How's your day so far?
9:30 AM - 20 Sep 2013

Reporter Chris Moody solicited a statement on Brauer’s repulsive comments from the state Democratic Party. It is simply amazing:

BUoAtOZCUAASYMn.png

The “problem” with wishing death upon a political opponent’s children, you see, is that it lets “fringe” characters like Sen. Ted Cruz “off the hook.” Remarkable.
UPDATE – This guy just keeps digging. His responses to, and about, women are especially vile.

Guy Benson @guypbenson

.@allanbrauer offers to actively assist in the killing of Republicans MT @yankeefanjck: He is on a roll: pic.twitter.com/MOCDnHjquw @sacdems
2:01 PM - 20 Sep 2013

Sounds like a standard, garden variety Democrat to me.

Dem spox to Cruz staffer: ?May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases? [UPDATED] « The Greenroom

Let his days be few; and let another take his office
May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
May no one extend kindness to him or take pity on his fatherless children.

Kansas GOP House Speaker Mike O'Neal ‘Prays’ That Obama’s ‘Children Be Fatherless And His Wife A Widow’

mikeoneal1.jpg

Like I said. It's only bad when Democrats do it.
So you refuse to condemn it.

Noted.

Liberals, who allegedly espouse tolerance and acceptance, make comments like these.

ONE liberal, who obviously has no respect, came out with those comments. KG acts like it was the entire party who supported these comments, which is not the case at all.

How many times have we seen it the opposite? Sometimes the persons politics are unknown, and liberals will attack white conservatives.

Spare me your melodrama. Suck it up and realize you are part of the problem, now you pretend to take the high road.

Yup:

"
allanbrauer @allanbrauer

@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.

allanbrauer @allanbrauer

Busy blocking the tapeworms that have slithered out of hellspawn @amandacarpenter's asshole. How's your day so far?
9:30 AM - 20 Sep 2013

Reporter Chris Moody solicited a statement on Brauer’s repulsive comments from the state Democratic Party. It is simply amazing:

BUoAtOZCUAASYMn.png

The “problem” with wishing death upon a political opponent’s children, you see, is that it lets “fringe” characters like Sen. Ted Cruz “off the hook.” Remarkable.
UPDATE – This guy just keeps digging. His responses to, and about, women are especially vile.

Guy Benson @guypbenson

.@allanbrauer offers to actively assist in the killing of Republicans MT @yankeefanjck: He is on a roll: pic.twitter.com/MOCDnHjquw @sacdems
2:01 PM - 20 Sep 2013

Sounds like a standard, garden variety Democrat to me.

Dem spox to Cruz staffer: ?May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases? [UPDATED] « The Greenroom

Let his days be few; and let another take his office
May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
May no one extend kindness to him or take pity on his fatherless children.

Kansas GOP House Speaker Mike O'Neal ‘Prays’ That Obama’s ‘Children Be Fatherless And His Wife A Widow’

mikeoneal1.jpg

Like I said. It's only bad when Democrats do it.
So you refuse to condemn it.

Noted.

It's only bad when Democrats do it seems to be calling it "bad". See how that works?

Forum List

Back