Sadiq Khan calls for Donald Trump's state visit to be CANCELLED

He's a fucking mayor, a nobody.

But of course he's a muzzie, hence a left tard darling

Actually he's the mayor of one of the largest cities in Europe.... everyone knows who the Mayor of London is, it's one of the jobs with the most press coverage. PM, Foreign Secretary, Home Secretary, Mayor of London, Leader of Scotland, Leader of Wales. You're looking at one of the top 10 political jobs in the UK.

But you wouldn't know that, seeing as you've never left your state, right?

Actually he's the mayor of one of the largest cities in Europe.... everyone knows who the Mayor of London is, it's one of the jobs with the most press coverage. PM, Foreign Secretary, Home Secretary, Mayor of London, Leader of Scotland, Leader of Wales. You're looking at one of the top 10 political jobs in the UK.

Most of the world knows who is Sadiq Khan. And who knows who Sassy is? Other than LGS, Elektra, and that screwy chick.

One that's had 2 terror attacks within 1 week and has military on the streets there.

Should there be a new Kurt Russel Plisskin movie? "Escape from London"?

Stop pretending you know me, jackass

Of course you support the muzzie, you're a muzzie loving lefty. In short, worthless as teats on a boar hog

Of course you support the muzzie, you're a muzzie loving lefty. In short, worthless as teats on a boar hog

I didn't pretend I knew you, I was referring to your redneck views, actually.

Ah, but hey, at least you managed to get in insults about me, 1.5 billion Muslims etc and nothing of any worth.

Ah, but hey, at least you managed to get in insults about me, 1.5 billion Muslims etc and nothing of any worth.

You got what any self loathing, muzzie loving left tard gets

By the way, scroll up, you started the insults

Not really, though the problem was I clearly didn't make what I said clear enough for you to understand that I wasn't insulting YOU, but your views. You on the other....

Not really, though the problem was I clearly didn't make what I said clear enough for you to understand that I wasn't insulting YOU, but your views. You on the other....

Yeah yeah go find your prayer rug

Stop pretending you know me, jackass Of course you support the muzzie, you're a muzzie loving lefty. In short, worthless as teats on a boar hog
All of the long timers here know who you are, you old you. :) I support Islam's right to exist the same as that of Christianity or any other religion. You hate the Constitution and American civil liberties.

Khan is something, DF, and you . . .? You get to express your opinion.
Jake even you are better then a fucking Muslim. Not by much but enough.
:) You are simple. Khan is the mayor of London, and . . . ? Mrs. May has received more than one million signatures on the petition to keep Trump out of the country because of his EOs on bans.
And she, as well as Boris Johnson, have said they see no reason to cancel your POTUS trip Next? -Geaux
No, they have not.

Um, Jake, you FAIL again

-Geaux
-------

Boris Johnson says there's 'no reason' to cancel Donald Trump's state visit despite President calling London mayor 'pathetic'

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said there is "no reason" to cancel Donald Trump's state visit despite the US President's attacks on Sadiq Khan .

The London mayor renewed his calls for the planned state visit to be scrapped after the US President branded him "pathetic" in the wake of Saturday night's terror attack.

Boris Johnson genuinely thinks there's 'no reason' to cancel Trump's state visit

Boris is a has been, you are a never been, Geaux4it, and the million signatures matter.

Trump should cancel.

Scrap Trump's state visit urges Sadiq Khan | Daily Mail Online

• Sadiq Khan has urged ministers to axe President Donald Trump's state visit
  • President Trump received a rebuke from Theresa May over his jibe at Mr Khan
  • President brushed aside the slapdown, branding Mr Khan 'pathetic' on Twitter

Sadiq Khan....the man who once said that moderate muslims are "Uncle Toms?" You mean that Sadiq Khan?
Want to put that into the context it was said. Your interp is just . . . your interp.
You want Trump to go on a apology tour like obozo.. Not going to happen..
There was no apology tour, but not too worry, el dumpo will not get the chance.
Oh my, thanks for proving you ignored Obama's presidency.

I believe GB should allow President Trump to land in Air Force 1, and then the following two things occur:
  • They refuse to allow him to deplane
  • The Dept of State cancel Trump's passport
In so doing the nightmare of Trump can be abruptly ended, peacefully and with alacrity around the world.

Sadiq Khan....the man who once said that moderate muslims are "Uncle Toms?" You mean that Sadiq Khan?

Which he apologized for... but never mind.

He said it.....got caught speaking his actual thoughts, and in the middle of an election apologized for it...that is what he actually thinks....tells you all you need to know about him.

Forum List

Back