🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sam the Sham would be banned today

This popular 1960's band would be violently protested today by SJW's for racism, misogyny, xenophobia, sexism, cultural appropriation, and anything else the looney left could dream up. ... :cool:

Things that happen ten years ago would no longer be tolerated so anything from the 1960's - 1990's would be consider barbaric in today society eyes...

Haha....up until seeing this I had no idea the folks that did the song looked like that. :D

I used to LIKE that song-----the words sorta mystified me----I never saw them------Egyptians, arabs and Sikhs should have SUED them

This popular 1960's band would be violently protested today by SJW's for racism, misogyny, xenophobia, sexism, cultural appropriation, and anything else the looney left could dream up. ... :cool:

Just the opposite I would assume, it would be the rwnj's who would oppose it.

Yeah, that was back then when you know people celebrated being people--rather than rejoicing in assassination of their character for being, you know, actually entertaining.

Things that happen ten years ago would no longer be tolerated so anything from the 1960's - 1990's would be consider barbaric in today society eyes...
People used to have fun and do silly things.

But today everything must be viewed thru the intolerant lens of political correctness. ... :cool:
Yeah.... Fucking Fascists.

I love the song from them named "Little Red Riding Hood". :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. "You're everything that a big bad wolf could want!" :D :D :D

People used to have fun and do silly things.

But today everything must be viewed thru the intolerant lens of political correctness. ... :cool:
Have you seen the shit going down in the movie industry the last couple days? Directors getting fired for decade old posts and actors & comedians protesting.

Forum List

Back