Sammy Hagar now knows how Ted Nugent got his nickname.

What does that have to do with the Motor City Shitter?
because you were calling him a coward for getting out of the draft....which many guys did back then.....so if you were alive back then i would like to know if you signed up or did you do what you had to do to get out of the draft....

because you were calling him a coward for getting out of the draft....which many guys did back then.....so if you were alive back then i would like to know if you signed up or did you do what you had to do to get out of the draft....
So now if you were willing to shit in a diaper for a week in order to avoid a draft, you are 'brave'?

You know, you Trumpists never fail to amaze me.

Lemme guess, Donald Trump is a profile in courage for pretending to have bone spurs.

I've never known anyone who dodged the draft, but I've known many who fought for their country.

So now if you were willing to shit in a diaper for a week in order to avoid a draft, you are 'brave'?

You know, you Trumpists never fail to amaze me.

Lemme guess, Donald Trump is a profile in courage for pretending to have bone spurs.

I've never known anyone who dodged the draft, but I've known many who fought for their country.
like i said dipshit you never lived back then so you couldnt possibly know could you?...and i called you a dipshit for associating me with trump....but then you are one of them die hard party asswipes.....if someone doesnt agree with you,they must be a trumper....right danny boy?.......

im asking because all the stuff i read from other guitar players rate him pretty good......no jimmy page but a pretty decent player....
Ask 'em when nobody's looking. Not the intermediate players. The top echelon players. They will agree he can play, but that he was more show than go.

Harry Dresden

It reminds me of something funny...

When I was young, Guitar Player magazine was the shit. They had good articles and always had popular songs transcribed in tablature for players to learn.

Every year they would hold polls for "Best guitar player" and "worst guitar player".

In some years CC DeVille would get the number one spot on both lists, haha

Harry Dresden

It reminds me of something funny...

When I was young, Guitar Player magazine was the shit. They had good articles and always had popular songs transcribed in tablature for players to learn.

Every year they would hold polls for "Best guitar player" and "worst guitar player".

In some years CC DeVille would get the number one spot on both lists, haha
yea i remember looking at the top 100 guitar player list they had one year that was for ALL guitar players....they took a lot of flack for not having Roy Clark on there.....

Forum List

Back