San Fran leftists taking over bridges, gridlock; Threatening Super Bowl in 2 weeks!

They were taken into custody, cited and released. No charges yet.

What if someone died w/o medicine while waiting 5 hours in traffic? Is that manslaughter? what if your car won't restart? do they pay towing? What if your kids get tossed out of DayCare cause your 5 hours late?

5 cars side by side...........slowed to stop........all lanes. Very organized (surprisingly). Then Chained up. Bolt cutter and arrested.

As far as you question about charges, motive and intent can be shown.

Really? can you name an instance where Conservatives disrupted hundreds of thousands of people to put on some bullshit demonstration to try and protect the criminal element in society?
tea_party09.jpg
kinda looks like it was on the mall in DC, notice the tree branches in the picture? the grass?
Do you see a road? no, why? because they were not blocking roads.
What highway is that?

1.... First of all .... A original lie was told claiming that all people in BLM were only democrats...lie!!!

2..... Second.... Just like Fox News Maryland Patriot claims that there were hundreds of thousands disrupted on the SF Bay bridge that evening. Another Lie ( I live here)

3. You didn't ask to provide a link or picture to a protest disrupting life's on a roadway...if you look at your quote above..

I am in no means supporting these people but I fucking hate when people lie to try and gain points.

Black Lives Matter Bay Area

As you can see on the link I provided above , there or 10 people in this Oakland BLM group .. and about 500 cars were on the bridge.

The cops were called and they were arrested within hours.., it was a holiday thankfully so it wasn't as bad as it could of been, then it would have been in the thousands.

Here are people Tea Party People blocking roads..

Glen Beck...:lmao:

Glenn_Beck_fans_-_Tea_Party_protest.jpg

Virginia%2Bkkk.jpg

images

If they are in San Francisco, it won't threaten the Super Bowl...that's in Santa Clara.

I have a feeling that they will be in Santa Clara protesting (1/2 hour away from Oakland.) It discredits them when they disrupt innocent people and their businesses ... Go to the state capital, or white house.

If they are in San Francisco, it won't threaten the Super Bowl...that's in Santa Clara.

I have a feeling that they will be in Santa Clara protesting (1/2 hour away from Oakland.) It discredits them when they disrupt innocent people and their businesses ... Go to the state capital, or white house.

That's the point of this. I don't care if they protest even if I disagree with their beliefs. I do have a problem when they think it's OK to block traffic regardless of how few it may be or how short of a time it is.

Big Risks for Police After Bay Bridge Blockade | Officer.com

Seems the San Fran liberal residents are going to have their tolerance tested haha!!!! Left wing protesters are taking over bridges and gridlocking traffic for hours. They're claiming injuries after arrests making SFPD be extra slow and cautious. And....they are likely planning major traffic disruptions leading up to February 7th, the day of the Super Bowl. The liberals living in San Fran....I expect full tolerance and celebration of these actions.

VIDEO of the bridge takeover:

Hell no!! That's un-American. They'd best leave the Super Bowl alone. Call out the 82nd.

Forum List

Back