Sanctuary Cities is winning Issue

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
for repubs........Time for more MAGA candidates to carry out Presidents and the peoples agenda

Exclusive: 77% demand end to 'sanctuary cities' for illegal immigrants

Voters in 11 battleground states key to controlling the Senate in 2018 and presidency in 2020 overwhelming support the administration's effort to end so-called "sanctuary" policies for illegal immigrant criminals in over 300 cities, according to a new poll on the explosive issue.

for repubs........Time for more MAGA candidates to carry out Presidents and the peoples agenda

Exclusive: 77% demand end to 'sanctuary cities' for illegal immigrants

Voters in 11 battleground states key to controlling the Senate in 2018 and presidency in 2020 overwhelming support the administration's effort to end so-called "sanctuary" policies for illegal immigrant criminals in over 300 cities, according to a new poll on the explosive issue.
Trump will revisit DACA decision if congress can't legalize it

If libs want to keep the illegals, they should pay for those illegals. The rest of the country doesn't want to pay for them. It should be very easy to understand.

Also illegals cause a lot of crimes, not everybody is happy about that either.

If libs want to keep the illegals, they should pay for those illegals. The rest of the country doesn't want to pay for them. It should be very easy to understand.

250 of your so called illegals working for Apple Think you could get a job there??

It is too bad that the people polled about sanctuary cities do not know how to define them.

It's too bad ignorant people prefer lawlessness and paying for illegal immigrant relief when there are millions of homeless Americans, Veterans, abused AMERICAN children, HUNGRY AMERICAN CHILDREN and handicapped AMERICAN CITIZENS who need the help even more.

But hey, votes are more important to you Snowflakes because you're desperate

250 of your so called illegals working for Apple Think you could get a job there??

What part of ILLEGAL can't you get through your dense head?
And yes, I could....if Qualifications counted

So much for them doing the jobs Americans won't do.

But you guys always knew that was a lie. Didn't you?

It is too bad that the people polled about sanctuary cities do not know how to define them.

It's too bad ignorant people prefer lawlessness and paying for illegal immigrant relief when there are millions of homeless Americans, Veterans, abused AMERICAN children, HUNGRY AMERICAN CHILDREN and handicapped AMERICAN CITIZENS who need the help even more.

But hey, votes are more important to you Snowflakes because you're desperate
I'm sorry you're homeless I have a shed in my back yard you can use

[QUOTE="eddiew37, post: 18094444, member: 60377"
I'm sorry you're homeless I have a shed in my back yard you can use[/QUOTE]

There should be a "Lame" or "stupid" rating

Typical for Lemming Liberal Losers.......when you've been crushed in a debate....resort to childish drivel

Confirmed.....You have nothing

What part of ILLEGAL can't you get through your dense head?
And yes, I could....if Qualifications counted
They are illegals if you listened to Dump .....And AAPL frowns on employing racists

Hey Correll think you could get a job at AAPL or MSFT or FB lol I have some grass that needs cutting That's your speed

[QUOTE="eddiew37, post: 18094444, member: 60377"
I'm sorry you're homeless I have a shed in my back yard you can use

There should be a "Lame" or "stupid" rating

Typical for Lemming Liberal Losers.......when you've been crushed in a debate....resort to childish drivel

Confirmed.....You have nothing[/QUOTE]
I feel sooooooooo crushed

Hey Correll think you could get a job at AAPL or MSFT or FB lol I have some grass that needs cutting That's your speed

Your attempt to change the subject to me is noted.

My point stands.

Now, you are bragging about how good the jobs they have are.

eddie's just another brainwashed, ignorant racist who loves to live on the Democrat Plantation serving his Massahs.
Serves him right.

No need debating with a ignorant fool like eddie.

Forum List

Back