Sanctuary Cities is winning Issue

See how the far left will protect criminals at all costs?

They will protect these criminals as another one of their protected class kills each other off in far left cities.

Most Americans do oppose these 'Sanctuaries.' Most would actually like to see Politicians who've created them, be arrested and prosecuted. They should be held accountable for every violent crime committed by Illegals in their 'Sanctuaries.' It's time for accountability. Period, end of story.
No not the end Why not just get rid of those who commit crime and let those who serve and served in our military to stay , those in college, those who graduated and have good jobs, let them stay too

There you go with the Good Jobs again.

Man. Where were you when all those lying liberals were claiming that the illegals just did the shitty jobs that Americans won't do?
But like I said they do the dirty work BUT some are very educated Educated enough to hold good jobs Why do you &^*&^'s place everyone in the same bag?
so fk american citizens is what you're saying. gotcha. way to be a patriot.
Jc you're good at putting words in other peoples mouths Americans trained for good jobs should certainly get them but if you read much not many Americans are trained for those jobs
Not many Americans are trained for those jobs?

And why is this?

Maybe we should be "training" our teachers.

Thanks for the indictment of our Education systems in America.

No not the end Why not just get rid of those who commit crime and let those who serve and served in our military to stay , those in college, those who graduated and have good jobs, let them stay too

Man. Where were you when all those lying liberals were claiming that the illegals just did the shitty jobs that Americans won't do?
But like I said they do the dirty work BUT some are very educated Educated enough to hold good jobs Why do you &^*&^'s place everyone in the same bag?
Jc you're good at putting words in other peoples mouths Americans trained for good jobs should certainly get them but if you read much not many Americans are trained for those jobs

And why is this?

Actually it is more the teacher unions than the teachers themselves.

Just think if the unions put those billions back into the school systems how much better they would be. Instead they line the pockets of the far left so the greedy tax exempt corporations known as unions can make more money.

And why is this?

Just think if the unions put those billions back into the school systems how much better they would be. Instead they line the pockets of the far left so the greedy tax exempt corporations known as unions can make more money.
We need to rethink our Education system and start teaching our children to be qualified for these jobs.

And why is this?

We need to rethink our Education system and start teaching so our children are qualified for these jobs.

Yes we do, but you need to get the teacher unions to agree to do that.

But you will never get these unions to want to actually teach these kids anything useful.

We need to do away with participation awards and do away with dumbing down others because we need to acclimate the illegals into the system.

Please don't tell me you blame teachers for those lazy dumb as nails shitheads

They are invaders.
keep foreigners deport racists
Funny how your prisons are full of foreigners

Foreigners who follow the law should be allowed to stay. Racists who commit crimes should go to prison

MY prisons? I don't own even one prison. What were you TRYING to say?
US prisons at every level are full of foreigners.....must be importing lots of racists and criminals

Ah, much more understandable. Now, you must prove that "foreigners" make up a majority of the population in prison. I believe that most in prison are home-grown racists and criminals.

And why is this?

We need to rethink our Education system and start teaching so our children are qualified for these jobs.

But you will never get these unions to want to actually teach these kids anything useful.

We need to do away with participation awards and do away with dumbing down others because we need to acclimate the illegals into the system.
their objective is to keep poor people dependent. plain and simple. anyone, and I mean anyone who thinks otherwise is just uninformed and asleep.

keep foreigners deport racists

Foreigners who follow the law should be allowed to stay. Racists who commit crimes should go to prison

US prisons at every level are full of foreigners.....must be importing lots of racists and criminals

Ah, much more understandable. Now, you must prove that "foreigners" make up a majority of the population in prison. I believe that most in prison are home-grown racists and criminals.
well why don't you provide those stats?

And why is this?

It's teachers' faults that fewer college students study STEM careers? You do know the Orange Orb killed the gummit effort to steer more females into this career path?

That fact aside, it seems to me we are a little quick to issue HB1 visas without a showing that there really are no Americans qualified.

But there's just no way around it that we are in an economy where an employee without post-HS STEM, technical or communication training is really at a disadvantage. And "even" for basic nursing, a student has to pass college physics and chemistry, not to mention biology ... but imo biology was not nearly that bad. I never even attempted chemistry let alone physics.

Most Americans do oppose these 'Sanctuaries.' Most would actually like to see Politicians who've created them, be arrested and prosecuted. They should be held accountable for every violent crime committed by Illegals in their 'Sanctuaries.' It's time for accountability. Period, end of story.

You hear that a lot from the Open Borders crowd, but actually businesses like foreign workers because generally they'll work for lower wages than Americans will. That's why you hear many businesses whining often about needing more foreign workers. So you may be a bit naive on this. You're being duped. Americans both skilled and unskilled, do need and want jobs.

Last edited:

Why should I? He made the claim, he should prove it. When he does look it up, he'll find out that over 3/4 of all prisoners in US prisons are citizens of the USA. Then, he'll be educated enough to not make such silly claims. Unless that is one of your sock accounts, in which case, you'll be educated enough.

Arrest and prosecute all Politicians who've created these 'Sanctuaries.' They should be held accountable for all violent crimes committed by Illegals in their 'Sanctuaries.' Until that's done, they'll continue to break the law.

And why is this?

their objective is to keep poor people dependent. plain and simple. anyone, and I mean anyone who thinks otherwise is just uninformed and asleep.
And your objective is to make the rich richer at the cost coming from the middle class and poor

Why should I? He made the claim, he should prove it. When he does look it up, he'll find out that over 3/4 of all prisoners in US prisons are citizens of the USA. Then, he'll be educated enough to not make such silly claims. Unless that is one of your sock accounts, in which case, you'll be educated enough.
25% foreigners and dumbass thinks thats a small amount.....llmmaaoo

25% foreigners and dumbass thinks thats a small amount.....llmmaaoo

Hey, stupid, you claimed US prisons were FULL of foreigners. 3/4 of the population in US prisons are from the US, so your claim fails and you are shown to be hyperbolic crybaby who is trying to claim that 1/4 means they FILL US prisons. You're a child and have added nothing to this conversation.

Forum List

Back