Santa fired at mall for putting Hillary on the "naughty list"

They didn't harass pence, you fucking liar. Stop being intentionally dishonest with a desire to spread misinformation.

They didn't harass pence, you fucking liar. Stop being intentionally dishonest with a desire to spread misinformation.
Just admit that libs are fucking whiney-bags who can't deal with the emotional trauma of losing an election.

Just admit that libs are fucking whiney-bags who can't deal with the emotional trauma of losing an election.

Sorry, king whiner is trump himself. Tweet after tweet whining that pence got harassed by people who objectively didn't harass him.

Trump himself said he will "whine and whine until he wins". He is the whiner-in-chief, and you stand behind him.

He won. He's still whining.

One of the biggest whiners here pissing and moaning about other whiners. Too bad we can't harness irony as an alternative energy source.

Both sides are whiny pusscakes. Is this really even something to be annoyed over? I can see if ya bought tickets, but to just be outraged because you heard about it?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
One of the biggest whiners here pissing and moaning about other whiners. Too bad we can't harness irony as an alternative energy source.

Outrage would be better. Seems Americans never run out of that.

You must have him mistaken for a democrat. Like yourself. But, even if he is lying, and he is not, why should he stop lying? You pieces of shit lie 24/7.

Santa at Sanford mall replaced for saying Hillary Clinton on naughty list

Apparently, it's OK for whiney-bag libs to harass a Republican Vice-President-elect at a play, but don't dare put Hillary on the naughty list or some lib will whine about it and you lose your job.

A fucking double standard.

I hate liberals.
This is the way liberals always act. If they don't like you...they go after you through your employer.
Or through anyone else but directly you.

Santa at Sanford mall replaced for saying Hillary Clinton on naughty list

Apparently, it's OK for whiney-bag libs to harass a Republican Vice-President-elect at a play, but don't dare put Hillary on the naughty list or some lib will whine about it and you lose your job.

A fucking double standard.

I hate liberals.
So you don't think pussy grabbers should be on the naughty list?
Why don't you stop being a cock grabber and you'll be ok.

Santa at Sanford mall replaced for saying Hillary Clinton on naughty list Apparently, it's OK for whiney-bag libs to harass a Republican Vice-President-elect at a play, but don't dare put Hillary on the naughty list or some lib will whine about it and you lose your job. A fucking double standard. I hate liberals.
This isn't about liberals and conservatives, but about businesses not wanting to piss anyone off just before the biggest buying season of the year. It would have happened, if he'd put Trump on the list, IMO.

Santa at Sanford mall replaced for saying Hillary Clinton on naughty list Apparently, it's OK for whiney-bag libs to harass a Republican Vice-President-elect at a play, but don't dare put Hillary on the naughty list or some lib will whine about it and you lose your job. A fucking double standard. I hate liberals.
This isn't about liberals and conservatives, but about businesses not wanting to piss anyone off just before the biggest buying season of the year. It would have happened, if he'd put Trump on the list, IMO.
Then the actors at Hamilton who harassed Mike Pence should also be fired. But they won't be fired, they will be treated like heroes. There is a double standard, which is why I hate liberals.

This guy was not hired to be a pundit. He was hired to be a neutral nice guy to everyone and be a total break away from politics and portray a holiday spirit. He failed to perform his job and rightfully got fired. End of story.

Forum List

Back