Sarah Palin Hammers "Wusses" Crying About Her "Waterboarding Terrorists" Comment

The only politicians I would let endorse waterboarding are the ones who have been through a 12 hour session of it. When is Palin signing up?

Until they've experienced it first hand they need to shut the fuck up. "It's not torture"? Then you should have no problem doing it yourself.

The only politicians I would let endorse waterboarding are the ones who have been through a 12 hour session of it. When is Palin signing up?

Until they've experienced it first hand they need to shut the fuck up. "It's not torture"? Then you should have no problem doing it yourself.

Five O is filling up buckets as we speak, so we can test his daughters.

The faux outrage of the liberal left with their Palin Derrangement Syndrom is hilarious to watch. "Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists"? That's a great line. The word “baptism” has long been used in a wide variety of contexts that have nothing to do with the Christian sacrament of baptism, and no one ever said that these usages were perverse or sacrilegious. For example, you might read about a soldier: “My baptism in combat occurred on just the third day of my tour, when we were ambushed by insurgents just outside of Fallujah.” Or in a football game you might hear: “Smith’s injury will bring in Jones, the redshirt Freshman quarterback who will have a baptism under fire here in the fourth quarter with the game on the line.”

Conservatives were outraged when it was suggested that Palin see what slaves experienced

Let's water board the bitch and settle things

There's nothing faux when someone approves of torture, or is there? Maybe my So many Christians, So few Lions is just a joke eh?

Sean Hannity signed up for it...he must be just a little bit too busy at the moment, but he said he would.

[ame=http://youtu.be/rzK5FNjBsrA]Sean Hannity Volunteers To Be Waterboarded!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The faux outrage of the liberal left with their Palin Derrangement Syndrom is hilarious to watch. "Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists"? That's a great line. The word “baptism” has long been used in a wide variety of contexts that have nothing to do with the Christian sacrament of baptism, and no one ever said that these usages were perverse or sacrilegious. For example, you might read about a soldier: “My baptism in combat occurred on just the third day of my tour, when we were ambushed by insurgents just outside of Fallujah.” Or in a football game you might hear: “Smith’s injury will bring in Jones, the redshirt Freshman quarterback who will have a baptism under fire here in the fourth quarter with the game on the line.”

You know....you are right! When you put it that way. I've had a change of heart on this one. Palin meant nothing by that comment. She was just talking about how she wants to introduce those nice terrorists to our ways. A sweet, gentle baptism, if you will.

Palin is a nationalistic dirtbag who rejects the teachings of Jesus and endorses torture. No problem, we got it.
Waterboarding is not torture. There is no physical injury and when the process is complete, the subject is in fine health. They (the left) are really afraid of Sarah Palin. They have recently stepped up their attacks on her. The word “baptism” has meaning other than the Christian meaning. Anyone ever heard the term “baptism by fire”, meaning someone is introduced into some reality by the most emphatic of experiences. Baptism of a terrorist could be letting them know they are the worst sort of criminal and will not be treated with kid gloves. They are engaged in a war against our society and all the legal niceties should not apply.

1. Waterboarding is torture.

2. Johnson never said what you state in your sig.

3. All Americans from responsible right to responsible left to despise Palin's politics.

Your a sham, Steve, suffering from SM Derangement Syndrome; scoot along.

Palin is a nationalistic dirtbag who rejects the teachings of Jesus and endorses torture. No problem, we got it.
Waterboarding is not torture. There is no physical injury and when the process is complete, the subject is in fine health. They (the left) are really afraid of Sarah Palin. They have recently stepped up their attacks on her. The word “baptism” has meaning other than the Christian meaning. Anyone ever heard the term “baptism by fire”, meaning someone is introduced into some reality by the most emphatic of experiences. Baptism of a terrorist could be letting them know they are the worst sort of criminal and will not be treated with kid gloves. They are engaged in a war against our society and all the legal niceties should not apply.

1. Waterboarding is torture.
Waterboarding is not torture. There is no physical injury!

I think steve must be the last person left on the planet who still takes ol' Sarah seriously

Sarah Palin lashes back at those who criticized her comments about waterboarding terrorist in good fashion. Everything she states is spot on, based in reality. The comments section is in 100% in agreement with her.

SARAH PALIN: Hammers ?WUSSES? Crying About Her "Waterboarding Terrorists" Comment | Clash Daily

“Actions to stop terrorists who’d utterly annihilate America and delight in massacring our innocent children?
Read more at SARAH PALIN: Hammers ?WUSSES? Crying About Her "Waterboarding Terrorists" Comment | Clash Daily

Sounds exactly like what America did to Afghanistan and Iraq.

Sarah Palin is spot on as usual. Although she was much too kind to the crap staining the white house carpets.

Forum List

Back