Sarah Palin Hammers "Wusses" Crying About Her "Waterboarding Terrorists" Comment

People in Saudi Arabia are mutilated for stealing a loaf of bread if they're caught, the consequences of which are far more damaging than simulated drowning; yet we hear little to nothing from the usual suspects. And Saudi Arabia still has a seat at the United Nations.

As much as I disagree with Western interference in the Middle East, when you're fighting an enemy that has made it patently clear that they refuse to play by the 'rules' and target civilians, the gloves come off. Palin might not be the most media savvy politician (or whatever she is), but at least she understands the reality of the situation and the measures needed to counter such an unconventional threat.

People in Saudi Arabia are mutilated for stealing a loaf of bread if they're caught, the consequences of which are far more damaging than simulated drowning; yet we hear little to nothing from the usual suspects. And Saudi Arabia still has a seat at the United Nations.

As much as I disagree with Western interference in the Middle East, when you're fighting an enemy that has made it patently clear that they refuse to play by the 'rules' and target civilians, the gloves come off. Palin might not be the most media savvy politician (or whatever she is), but at least she understands the reality of the situation and the measures needed to counter such an unconventional threat.

She "understands" is a lofty lofty imaginary reality.

Waterboarding is not torture. There is no physical injury and when the process is complete, the subject is in fine health.
Such torture can damage physical health and certainly injures mental health. Your lies are going to be confronted at every turn.

Supposedly we are better than that.

Palin has just offered up our soldier to be "baptised" by our enemies

Most of us still are. It is only the right wing sociopath that has decided that revenge via torture is their American way.

No...maybe we are not.

Waterboarding is a fine procedure. Directed to an individual. Not fatal. No permanent damage. But fairly effective in uncovering secrets to save lives.
Your message has been received loud and clear, by the first group of terrorists to capture an American soldier who has information they need. I'm sure you'll approve of their methods, you just did.

Oh, please! Has it escaped your attention that the terrorists already torture and eventually murder for the fun of it and just because that's just what terrorists do; try to inspire terror. Stopping at waterboarding would certainly indicate a kinder gentler terrorist.

I would encourage our troops to use whatever procedures (including real torture) that seem likeliest to ensure the desired results. Not using torture while they do only encourages them to continue and our troops deserve better than that.
You reap what you sow and you are little more than an animal. That's okay, I always thought that about people like you anyway.

BTW, what do you say to the Japanese men we executed for using waterboarding on our soldiers, sorry, you were doing the right thing trying to save your citizens from the enemy?

Last edited:
Your message has been received loud and clear, by the first group of terrorists to capture an American soldier who has information they need. I'm sure you'll approve of their methods, you just did.

Oh, please! Has it escaped your attention that the terrorists already torture and eventually murder for the fun of it and just because that's just what terrorists do; try to inspire terror. Stopping at waterboarding would certainly indicate a kinder gentler terrorist.

I would encourage our troops to use whatever procedures (including real torture) that seem likeliest to ensure the desired results. Not using torture while they do only encourages them to continue and our troops deserve better than that.
You reap what you sow and you are little more than an animal. That's okay, I always thought that about people like you anyway.

BTW, what do you say to the Japanese men we executed for using waterboarding on our soldiers, sorry, you were doing the right thing trying to save your citizens from the enemy?

In the future, how do we prosecute war criminals accused of torturing our soldiers?

It is OK when we do it because we are justified and you are not?

Water boarding can be torture. It's just not torture the way we do it.

Liberals would rather another 3000 die than wash muslim face. The fleas in those beards don't even mind.

Waterboarding is a fine procedure. Directed to an individual. Not fatal. No permanent damage. But fairly effective in uncovering secrets to save lives.

Mancow Waterboarded, Admits It's Torture | NBC4 Washington

It is torture.

You don't protect the United States of America by turning it into something that goes against our standards.

In the future, how do we prosecute war criminals accused of torturing our soldiers?

In his eye for an eye worldview, there are no rules of war. You just do as an animal would, fight to the last man standing. No morals, no higher principles, nothing worth dying for, nothing beyond survival. Rules are for wusses apparently, especially the rules of war. For people like Sarah, those are invalid, if they might cause them harm that is.

Just animals with credit cards, nothing more. As I said, humanity is a disease. Case in point.

Palin has a formula that works for bullys, authoritarians and just nasty mofo's

Say something stupid about something you know little about.

Wait for the responses

Call all responders pussies

The right goes nuts

Palin has a formula that works for bullys, authoritarians and just nasty mofo's

Say something stupid about something you know little about.

Wait for the responses

Call all responders pussies

The right goes nuts

It's the evangelicals (and they are mostly positioned on the right) who took great offense at her calling it "baptism."

Most of us still are. It is only the right wing sociopath that has decided that revenge via torture is their American way.

Better? No, just unable to deal with reality and unwilling to hold terrorists to civilized human standards. But, gosh, you saw a movie once so you know how wars should be fought. I would not call your lack of concern for innocent civilians and our troops that are fighting at your behest anything close to the moral high ground. Wusses was a gross understatement.

In his eye for an eye worldview, there are no rules of war. You just do as an animal would, fight to the last man standing. No morals, no higher principles, nothing worth dying for, nothing beyond survival. Rules are for wusses apparently, especially the rules of war. For people like Sarah, those are invalid, if they might cause them harm that is.

Just animals with credit cards, nothing more. As I said, humanity is a disease. Case in point.

Since you seem to consider yourself an expert please enlighten us as to just what "rules of war" our terrorist enemy is willing to abide by. Seems to me that you are only in favor of rules that don't apply to you.

Since you seem to consider yourself an expert please enlighten us as to just what "rules of war" our terrorist enemy is willing to abide by. Seems to me that you are only in favor of rules that don't apply to you.

Terrorist enemy?

Who says anything about terrorists? Any enemy is now free to torture our soldiers (excuse me, I mean baptise)

We have lowered the moral highground

I'm in favor of rules that apply to civilized human beings, which you are uninterested in being one of, especially when others aren't, or times get tough, or you feel threatened, which means you actually have no principles worthy of respect, none at all.

You are the kind that is moral or decent only when others are. If you think that puts you at a disadvantage, you toss your supposed "values" aside and act just as bad, or worse, than they are. That's not morality, that's nothin', and totally unworthy of respect.

Last edited:

I'm in favor of rules that apply to civilized human beings, which you are uninterested in being one of, especially when others aren't, or times get tough, or you feel threatened, which means you actually have no principles worthy of respect, none at all.

You are the kind that is moral or decent only when others are. If you think that puts you at a disadvantage, you toss your supposed "values" aside and act just as bad, or worse, than they are. That's not morality, that's nothin', and totally unworthy of respect.

Cute. For your next trick are you going to hold your breath until you turn blue if aren't allowed to beg the question? If you can't answer the question why not just say so? Putting our troops at a disadvantage so that you can feel all warm and fuzzy about yourself is a "value" I am more than proud not to share. After all it's not like it costs you anything. Palin was right.

Cute. For your next trick are you going to hold your breath until you turn blue if aren't allowed to beg the question? If you can't answer the question why not just say so? Putting our troops at a disadvantage so that you can feel all warm and fuzzy about yourself is a "value" I am more than proud not to share. After all it's not like it costs you anything. Palin was right.
You had a question? I didn't notice one. Have you perhaps heard of a Question Mark?

And, since you believe you asked a question, I don't give a damn what their morals are, I'm not interesting in an eye for an eye, but I do care what our morals are. If we are no better, if we don't stand for more or a better more humane way of living, if we are nothing but an enemy, then there's no reason they shouldn't kill us by whatever means necessary. Since we stand for nothing in that case, but we do stand in their way, then they are free to do their worst and that is what you should expect. You deserve nothing more. Just animals doing what animals do so don't bitch when they chop off heads and post it in YouTube. You decided to go down to their level and you reap what you sow.

Forum List

Back