Sarah Palin lied about her son. He never even served in combat

At least it wasn't as bad as Shrillary's lie - a.k.a. Stolen Valor - that she came under fire in the Balkans in a hot LZ in the 90s...
It's actually worse.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nonsense.

Stolen Valor 'trumps' anything less, and that's exactly what Hillary is guilty of...

Indict her then. Or can you?
It is (or at the time was not) an indictable offense.

Doesn't change the despicable nature of her lies about coming under sniper fire in a hot LZ, however.

Not indictable.

Despicable.

But, to Moral Relativists who doesn't know any better, such matters of honor go straight over their heads.
her slogans are coming down to "vote for me i might not be indicted" or "i'm no ham sandwich, talk to bill"

just a couple of ideas.

At least it wasn't as bad as Shrillary's lie - a.k.a. Stolen Valor - that she came under fire in the Balkans in a hot LZ in the 90s...
It's actually worse.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nonsense.

Stolen Valor 'trumps' anything less, and that's exactly what Hillary is guilty of...

Indict her then. Or can you?
It is (or at the time was not) an indictable offense.

Doesn't change the despicable nature of her lies about coming under sniper fire in a hot LZ, however.

Not indictable.

Despicable.

But, to Moral Relativists who doesn't know any better, such matters of honor go straight over their heads.

Have you EVER heard a prospective nominee call opponents losers, ;liars, idiots, and make fun of the disabled, women's cycles, and an assorted other sectors of the voting public. The GOP leader is as dispicable person to ever run for an office.

The Dems are laying in wait with a ton of embarrassing facts about the Trumpster. But why release it before he becomes the nominee.
What does that have to do with Hillary Clinton's despicable manifestation of Stolen Valor in which she claimed to come under sniper fire in the Balkans?

'I did not have sex with that woman.'
- Bill Clinton

'I visited the troops while under sniper fire.'
- Hillary Clinton

'If you like your plan you can keep your plan.'
- Barak Obama

'Let those without sin cast the 1st stone.'
- Jesus Christ

-- Bonus:

'Political figures lying - SHOCKING!'
- Easy

:p

Wait until the the DNC makes their Donald files public. The evangelicals are gonna flip....and the RW loon will go running for Cruz. But it will be too late.

“I remember landing [in Bosnia] under sniper fire,” Hillary boasted. In fact, a video of the trip shows Hillary and her daughter Chelsea being greeted at the peaceful airport in Tuzla, Bosnia, by a young girl with flowers.

Hillary complained that she and her husband left the White House “dead broke.” In fact, they left with contracts for lecture and speeches worth between $20 and $30 million.

Hillary lied numerous times about her e-mails.

a) She said it wasn’t convenient to carry two phones, so she carried only one with her private e-mail account. Not true. She had multiple electronic devices, including another BlackBerry and an iPad. And not incidentally, her aide Huma Abedin, not Hillary, carried the phone.
b) She said she turned over her emails because of a routine State Department request. Not true. The e-mails were subpoenaed by the Benghazi committee.
c) She said she turned over all her work-related e-mails. Not true. Missing from the 30,000 e-mails were contacts with Sidney Blumenthal, Tony Blair, and CIA director David Petraeus, among others.
d) She said that among the 33,000 “private” e-mails that she deleted were communications with her husband. Not true. Bill Clinton said that he had sent a grand total of two e-mails in his life.
e) She said she did not e-mail any classified material. Not true. The Inspector General of the intelligence community found that Hillary received and sent many classified e-mails, including those relating to the North Korean nuclear program.
f) In a letter to Representative Trey Gowdy, the chairman of the House Select Committee investigating the deadly terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Hillary said that the only private e-mail address she ever used while secretary of state was [email protected]. Not true. In fact, she had a second e-mail address, [email protected], and didn’t tell Gowdy about it.
g) She kept her second e-mail address secret because she used it in secret exchanges with Sidney Blumenthal, who was acting as her back channel on Libya.

[FONT=Source Sans Pro, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blog: What's your favorite Hillary Clinton lie?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Source Sans Pro, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But but Sarah Palin is not running for president. Hillary is. [/FONT]Anyone want me to list the other lies?
Every fucking liberal is a fucking loser. Lying, hypocritical piece of shit losers.

For me.....his is the BEST of 'em....

.... the most transparent lie told by a politician:

"On a first-lady goodwill tour of Asia in April 1995—the kind of banal trip that she now claims as part of her foreign-policy "experience"—Mrs. Clinton had been in Nepal and been briefly introduced to the late Sir Edmund Hillary, conqueror of Mount Everest. Ever ready to milk the moment, she announced that her mother had actually named her for this famous and intrepid explorer. The claim "worked" well enough to be repeated at other stops and even showed up in Bill Clinton's memoirs almost a decade later, as one more instance of the gutsy tradition that undergirds the junior senator from New York.

Clinton was born in 1947, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his partner Tenzing Norgay did not ascend Mount Everest until 1953, so the story was self-evidently untrue and eventually yielded to fact-checking.

For Sen. Clinton, something is true if it validates the myth of her striving and her "greatness" (her overweening ambition in other words) and only ceases to be true when it no longer serves that limitless purpose. "
The case against Hillary Clinton. - By Christopher Hitchens - Slate Magazine]

I cringed when Trump accepted her endorsement. Palin is political poison.

3917590.jpg

Not only did Sarah lie about her son Track having PTSD she claimed he had it yet she allowed him access to firearms but beyond that, 1/2 term Governor Sarah Palin is a horrible mother.

A198s2k.jpg

Wait until the the DNC makes their Donald files public. The evangelicals are gonna flip....and the RW loon will go running for Cruz. But it will be too late.

It would be nice if the DNC would make public Obama's records instead of claiming he did all sorts of things they have yet to prove.

It would be nice if the DNC would make public Obama's records instead of claiming he did all sorts of things they have yet to prove.

OBAMA IS RUNNING FOR A THIRD TERM! HOLY COW! HAS ANYONE TOLD DONALD?

They didn't do it when he ran for the others. Maybe you were sucking his dick so much, you missed it.

They didn't do it when he ran for the others. Maybe you were sucking his dick so much, you missed it.

Still stinging huh?

Still stinging huh?

It's what expected from a black. Lots of talk about what he did and nothing to back it up.

Forum List

Back