Sarah Palin 'loaded for bear' in 2014 races

I have never seen so much speculation about a presidential election four years away. It's pretty peculiar that the left still wants to dig up dirt about a republican VP candidate who ran four years ago. Maybe it's part of the left's sissie war against successful women. Here's a thought, why not tell us what a great job Hussein is doing?

I have never seen so much speculation about a presidential election four years away. It's pretty peculiar that the left still wants to dig up dirt about a republican VP candidate who ran four years ago. Maybe it's part of the left's sissie war against successful women. Here's a thought, why not tell us what a great job Hussein is doing?

You do know who won that election, right? :confused:

Yes. You know who lost that election, right? The people.

No matter who had won that election, we lost. Just pointing out the stupidity behind comparing her "success" with that of the person who beat her in an election.

No matter who had won that election, we lost. Just pointing out the stupidity behind comparing her "success" with that of the person who beat her in an election.

Maybe the whiney right wing people lost...the rest of us won.

Have to disagree there. I'm far from a whiny right winger, as I'm sure you know. It has been decades since either party has offered up a candidate that wasn't a corporate shill. Obama may have just been a slightly better choice than McCain. In my opinion, he was a MUCH better choice than Romney, but only slightly better than McCain.

What is she running for?
Let's just say she has a slight problem remembering what year it is....

532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
528.gif

Eewwww. You made a creference to high-powered ammunition. Yer a terrorist. I'm reporting you.

Forum List

Back