Sarah Silverman lends a hand...normalizing child sex trafficking and pedophilia.

SS is synonymous with crude and lewd

What is worse, her brand of 'humor',
or, her 'humor', having an audience?

That spidery-looking bitch is a creep by virtue of the fact she fucked Jimmy Kimmel. How depraved must a woman be to be turned on by that fat pig? She's also stupider than I thought because she started a feud with the often resourcefully vicious 4chan (akin to Hitler invading Russia) so I know it won't end well for that stupid little girl.
No it certainly won't.

She'll be the next disgusting leftist pariah.

Silverman vs. 4chan is basically like parking your car on railroad tracks and expecting it to stop a freight train.

It probably has something to do with the release of that completely freaky video. I honestly have no idea where it came from..some musty child stashing vault somewhere, I imagine.

Sarah Silverman has a perverted sex video? I don't doubt it at all, but I never knew about it. And I SWEAR she has traces of arachnid DNA in her. Remember in the fourth "Alien" movie when Ripley looked human but had obvious traces of alien qualities mixed in at the biochemical level? That's Silverman and spiders; she looks human but clearly has arachnid traces in her at the basic genetic level.
1ad682a41650718820f4b2c451cd7506.jpg

That spidery-looking bitch is a creep by virtue of the fact she fucked Jimmy Kimmel. How depraved must a woman be to be turned on by that fat pig? She's also stupider than I thought because she started a feud with the often resourcefully vicious 4chan (akin to Hitler invading Russia) so I know it won't end well for that stupid little girl.
No it certainly won't.

Silverman vs. 4chan is basically like parking your car on railroad tracks and expecting it to stop a freight train.

It probably has something to do with the release of that completely freaky video. I honestly have no idea where it came from..some musty child stashing vault somewhere, I imagine.

Sarah Silverman has a perverted sex video? I don't doubt it at all, but I never knew about it. And I SWEAR she has traces of arachnid DNA in her. Remember in the fourth "Alien" movie when Ripley looked human but had obvious traces of alien qualities mixed in at the biochemical level? That's Silverman and spiders; she looks human but clearly has arachnid traces in her at the basic genetic level.

That proves it, I can totally imagine a spiderweb spinning out of that asshole. Haha, I figured out Sarah Silverman's DNA before anyone else on USMB! Now, now, don't applaud - just throw money at me!

Last edited:
No it certainly won't.

That proves it, I can totally imagine a spiderweb spinning out of that asshole. Haha, I figured out Sarah Silverman's DNA before anyone else on USMB! Now, now, don't applaud - just throw money at me!
latest

latest

I'm afraid this abomination resembles Hilarious Hillary more than Spidery Sarah. Sorry.

latest

I'm afraid this abomination resembles Hilarious Hillary more than Spidery Sarah. Sorry.

She goes through a transformation from "other mother" to the full blown monster appearance:

latest

No it certainly won't.

Tramp

It's not so bad, look, it's just people like Sarah Silverman!
Don't split up these families! They all love each other!

Dennis Hastert, Gym Jordan, and trump would be so pleased.

Well... no one defended hastert and everyone on our side wanted him in jail for what he did.

Jim Jordan didn't do anything wrong, but you guys think you can pretend enough that he will lose his seat.

Trump....has sex with willing females....democrats are the ones who rape and who think raping children is not only funny but a fun past time...just ask democrat from New Jersey bob menendez.....

Forum List

Back